• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rawr! knee how. wie gehts. hello.

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
Hey, I'm new here.

I have posted sparingly around the forums, but I've been using the main site for a year or two.

I'm a bit older actually ( when red version came out and I first played pokemon I was 11) so I'm not sure how many out there on the forums are close to my age, but whatevs.

I'm a musician, currently unemployed and will most likely be finding a job soon since I just finished my undergrad. In the meantime I free-lance and stuff.

woot!

rocko

hihowru
Welcome to the forums,read the rules and you'll be safe. And there are many adult fans here,too.

xxxLatiasxxx

Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx I'm a big fan of Latias and Latios if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
But if you put "Ni hao" as "Knee how", why don't you put "Wie gehts" as "Why gets"?

School? Aren't you 22 or 23?

just turned 23 in may and also just finished my last class requirement for my degree. (i've always been a year older than most of my classmates, parents wanted to wait a year before putting me in kindergarten. lol)

"wie gehts" sound like veee gates, not "why gets", but knee how sounds just like Ni hao (minus the tonal inflection).

Also I studied 5 years german, whereas I was only in China for like 3 weeks and had to learn on the fly, so my german is pretty decent while my chinese sucks XD.

Knee yo ee ping peejo ma!? (<< i want a beer.) XDXD

Sweet. I'm 24, a musician and pokefanatic. I live near St. Louis, so we're actually not too far away! XD Nice to meet ja!

Ammako

just turned 23 in may and also just finished my last class requirement for my degree. (i've always been a year older than most of my classmates, parents wanted to wait a year before putting me in kindergarten. lol)

"wie gehts" sound like veee gates, not "why gets", but knee how sounds just like Ni hao (minus the tonal inflection).

Also I studied 5 years german, whereas I was only in China for like 3 weeks and had to learn on the fly, so my german is pretty decent while my chinese sucks XD.

Knee yo ee ping peejo ma!? (<< i want a beer.) XDXD

According to your post, you should be 24. If you were 11 when R/B came out.

LiteBlue-

Master of the Ground
Hello.....welcome to the forums. First thing you need to do is have legitimate thread titles in order for ppl to figure out what your threads are about, and then you will survive in this forums :>.

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
Sweet. I'm 24, a musician and pokefanatic. I live near St. Louis, so we're actually not too far away! XD Nice to meet ja!

haha sweet.

I just drove through St. Louis a couple weeks ago on the way to Salem Illinois.

What do you play then?

According to your post, you should be 24. If you were 11 when R/B came out.

Oh, must've miscounted then DX in which case I would've been 10, but you get the drift.

Hello.....welcome to the forums. First thing you need to do is have legitimate thread titles in order for ppl to figure out what your threads are about, and then you will survive in this forums :>.

Cool. so, "rawr! knee how. wie gehts. hello." is confusing?\

Also, forgot to mention I'm not really new to forums, just to serebiiforums.

I was on zeldauniverse pretty frequently the past year and still lurk there occasionally.

Tried gaia for like 3 month lol. wasn't my thing.

Ha! You're on Zeldauniverse too! I'm a huge zelda fan, but the world championship is taking up all my time :/

I play bass/rythm guitar and sing/scream in a christian punk band.

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
Ha! You're on Zeldauniverse too! I'm a huge zelda fan, but the world championship is taking up all my time :/

haha sweet. What's your user name on zeldauniverse?

Mine's Devia Erasmus on those forums. Used to be morval though.

I play bass/rythm guitar and sing/scream in a christian punk band.

that's cool. versatile I see. ; )

I used to listen to that kinda stuff several years ago.
I remember going to a philmore (sp?) concert once. They put on a good show.
Is that band still together?

your_worst_nightmare

Pokerman Master
welcom to serebii, ynot ^_^
if ur not in any clans try the two in my sig. ;282;

welcome!

"Yknot" have fun? :D

Competitive5910

Codename:ArseusEater
Welcome, but first of all, what the hell is "Knee How"?

Chinese... 您好 Nin hao or Ni hao, less formal
And welcome. have fun, read the rules