• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rayce and Nero Trade Shop

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Is there any other way you can get a timid thunderus to me?

Earendil

Hello! I was just wondering if either of you would be interested in a HeartGold/ SoulSilver Winner's Path Munchlax (with the exclusive move Selfdestruct)? It was personally caught and transferred forward by me, and has not been cloned. It is also male, so the move can be successfully passed on.

Earendil

Hello! I was just wondering if either of you would be interested in a HeartGold/ SoulSilver Winner's Path Munchlax (with the exclusive move Selfdestruct)? It was personally caught and transferred forward by me, and has not been cloned. It is also male, so the move can be successfully passed on.

Rayce, if you are interested in this, could I possibly trade for your Pokemon XD Salamence?

dark_link

Hello
i'm interested in your uncloned events
dw bulbasaur
poll rayquaza
dw jumpluff
dw slissey
and all korean events
offering many german events all uncloned

dark_link

need all your dw events :D
is it the Event11
my german events
Film Victini
DW Gothortia
Win Keldeo
Frü Meloetta
SMR shelmet
think that's all
do you have other dw korean events you don't have list here like Poll Rayquaza or the others

Last edited:
need all your dw events :D
is it the Event11
my german events
Film Victini
DW Gothortia
Win Keldeo
Frü Meloetta
SMR shelmet
think that's all
do you have other dw korean events you don't have list here like Poll Rayquaza or the others
Nero has the DW Korean Blissey, Rayquaza and Jumpluff you're looking for, so I will wait for his response.

However, if you're interested in my Bulbasaur, I have interest in your German DW Gothorita. :D

dark_link

Ok do you need the others because i need also your piplup and a few others

@Nero:
I hope Rayce told you by now, that I used to trade with him about half a year ago and my definition of legitimacy is exactly like yours. I am usually trading on a German board where the usage of external hardware is strictly forbidden, so basically cloning is only allowed by the GTS bug on Gen 4. To cut it down to the chase, every single Event Pokemon I have on Gen 5 is uncloned, events with a ribbon on Gen 4 as well.
I am German, but studying in Japan since last October, what makes most of my Gen 5 Events either German or Japanese. In total I have about 600 Event Pokemon, where at least 80% I got myself. 400 of them you can find here, I haven't updated this for about 3 month--> http://www.bisaboard.de/board539-ta...lichkeit_und_viel_weiter_2_0_startpost_lesen/
I have 3 German, 1 Korean and 9 (7 of them borrowed for local distributions) Japanese Gen 5 Editions, that I usually reset after the first badge. This is why I sometimes have events like 30 times, in case you are wondering.
I would be very interested in your Korean DW events, except for the Dragonite, since I got 3 of them myself. I also got interest in your Korean WiFis as well as in the Sports League Pikachu.
In case you are interested in any German or Japanese local distributions just tell me, I would be happy to trade. In case you are interested in any DW events, I have to tell you up front, that these would have to stay strictly NFT, because I don't want to take a risk of anyone cloning Pokemon with my ID and OT.

Last edited:

dark_link

@Rayce Hi do you have Daisuki Club Heracross or Psyduck
I can offer German Dw Dragonite,Metgaross or Despotar. They will have my Ot and ID and you can choose the nature. (I can make a screen of the Befriend-Board)
Have also a Dw Pikachu Code.

@Rayce Hi do you have Daisuki Club Heracross or Psyduck
I can offer German Dw Dragonite,Metgaross or Despotar. They will have my Ot and ID and you can choose the nature. (I can make a screen of the Befriend-Board)
Have also a Dw Pikachu Code.

Here's what I got:
Seth Heracross (Adamant) ✓
Seth Heracross (Lax)
Tom Heracross (Quirky)
ShigeShige Psyduck (Sassy)

dark_link

I am interested if they are Available on gen 4
Sent you a PM for Datas

Do you also have Daisuki Club Pikachu

Last edited:

Poke Joe

Hello, I'm looking for a Genesect. I have some legendaries from the GTS that I can give in return.

EpicWhiskers

Dragon Slayer
Hi, @Nero i have a Raikou that i would like to trade for your Nobunaga's Black Rayquaza. please PM me or just reply back.

OT:GAMESTP
ID:01031
Ball:Event ball
Location/Level Caught:Johto/UT level 30
Date:1/4/2011
Ribbons:Gift Ribbon01
Nature:Rash
Item Held:None
Cloned:No
EV/IV:No EV's and flawless
Pokerus:No
Moveset:Zap Cannon, Aura Sphere, ExtremeSpeed, and Weather Ball
Level:Lv.30
Characteristic:Capable of taking hits.
Stats:Att 65, Def 59, Sp. Att 91, Sp. Def 66, and is Speed 83.