• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rayce and Nero Trade Shop

Aha, i thought i saw this on the jirachi page lol
I have jirachis on my 4th gen game, would you be interested if i tutored them there then transfered them?

Yes I would LOVE that lmao do you got one Impish nature?

MikeHill005

Resistance Member
Looking for someone to clone my WIN2011 Celebi (I need 3, including the original). I can offer to let you keep an extra clone in return.

FrostieBuniou

Deal with it
So I herd u liek Zangoose.

I have a shiny one, not sure if it's hacked or not, and it's caught with a masterball..

Looking for someone to clone my WIN2011 Celebi (I need 3, including the original). I can offer to let you keep an extra clone in return.
Sure, I'd be happy to clone it, let's arrange a time ~

So I herd u liek Zangoose.

I have a shiny one, not sure if it's hacked or not, and it's caught with a masterball..

Ok, pick one shiny/event/other you'd like for it ~

100th post!

FrostieBuniou

Deal with it
Uh.. Shiny Piplup.