• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rayce and Nero Trade Shop

MikeHill005

Resistance Member
ok, what time zone are you?

KnyfeStab

PSN: blakk21
Hey Rayce I will trade you either my UT shiny lickitung (NN ShiniTung) or shiny UT Banette for that shiny lickilicky

ok, what time zone are you?
im in GMT -7

Hey Rayce I will trade you either my UT shiny lickitung (NN ShiniTung) or shiny UT Banette for that shiny lickilicky

Ok ill take the banette, tell me when you are on . I saw that you have a modest eglyem, if you want to arrange a trade i would love that . Also, i have my next shipment of clones for you !

MikeHill005

Resistance Member
Ok, cool. How about we meet in the Wifi union room (or whatever it's called) at 1 PM (your time)? Or anytime today is fine, really.

My white fc is 4255 3238 8687

Last edited:

FrostieBuniou

Deal with it
Seeing as that is a flawless starter , can you offer something else along with the zangoose ? :)

How's shiny Poliwrath?

Ulicies

Mild Monk
Would you happen to have a shiny skarmory? It's my favorite shiny that I've been searching for for a while. I can trade a lv17 shiny zangoose, or a lv55 shiny Quirky lucario with 156/144/100/163/86/136 stats, or an UT Gamestop Shiny Suicune with IV's 28/25/31/25/30/16

Also, is that shiny Beldum up for trade? The one down by the last list.

Would you happen to have a shiny skarmory? It's my favorite shiny that I've been searching for for a while. I can trade a lv17 shiny zangoose, or a lv55 shiny Quirky lucario with 156/144/100/163/86/136 stats, or an UT Gamestop Shiny Suicune with IV's 28/25/31/25/30/16

Also, is that shiny Beldum up for trade? The one down by the last list.

I do not have a shiny skarmory, although i too have been searching for it (Chaining) . The Beldum is most certainly for trade , however my associate who owns it has been out of town . If you would like to pm/vm him about it, he could reach you then . :)

Ulicies

Mild Monk
I do not have a shiny skarmory, although i too have been searching for it (Chaining) . The Beldum is most certainly for trade , however my associate who owns it has been out of town . If you would like to pm/vm him about it, he could reach you then . :)
All right; what's his profile name to VM? Also, um (noob question alert) what do you mean by chaining? *grabs paper and pen*

Chaosbayne

Anime Fan
I noticed that you have the Faraway Island Mew (you called it the Old Sea Chart Mew), but I was wondering if you'd be willing to trade your shiny Ageto Celebi for my shiny Faraway Island Mew.