• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rayce and Nero Trade Shop

TrainerChris

Bad at Pokemon
The ID is 47070
Danke. I'd trade my ANA Darkrai for it :) Does that sound good ?

Heres my shop,im interested in all of the korean DW's you obtained yourswlf besides mamoswine since you said no to that :p http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/364...es-wifi-wolfs-event-shop-open-massive-update/
That. Was. Not. Fun. lol :p ~
Alright so that totals up to:
6 Starters
1 Togekiss
6 Rayquaza's
In return, i'd like these:
Korean DW Croagunk
46047 PokePark05 Cacnea Brave
46047 PokePark05 Corphish Brave
46047 PokePark05 Corsola Sassy
46047 PokePark05 Minun Calm
46047 PokePark05 Pichu Naive
46047 PokePark05 Plusle Hasty
46047 Pokepark05 Psyduck Sassy
46047 PokePark05 Skitty Bashful
46047 PokePark05 Spoink Lax
46047 PokePark05 Whismur Docile
46047 PokePark05 Wynaut Impish
(Assuming the Croagunk is worth 2 and i keep it NFT, with the Pokepark's Redis-rights however you say). Let me know if this is too much ~

xxh0wlw0lfxx

울부짖었다 늑대
Danke. I'd trade my ANA Darkrai for it :) Does that sound good ?

That. Was. Not. Fun. lol :p ~
Alright so that totals up to:
6 Starters
1 Togekiss
6 Rayquaza's
In return, i'd like these:
Korean DW Croagunk
46047 PokePark05 Cacnea Brave
46047 PokePark05 Corphish Brave
46047 PokePark05 Corsola Sassy
46047 PokePark05 Minun Calm
46047 PokePark05 Pichu Naive
46047 PokePark05 Plusle Hasty
46047 Pokepark05 Psyduck Sassy
46047 PokePark05 Skitty Bashful
46047 PokePark05 Spoink Lax
46047 PokePark05 Whismur Docile
46047 PokePark05 Wynaut Impish
(Assuming the Croagunk is worth 2 and i keep it NFT, with the Pokepark's Redis-rights however you say). Let me know if this is too much ~

Sure pretty awesome trade :p
EDIT: By fun do you mean all my super smexii events xD?

ninetails012

teh wild card
whew, ok, i have a shiny eevee and trapinch, and i need 2 each please.
EDIT scratch the eevee. i need 3 copies of the trapinch and that it.

Last edited:

xxh0wlw0lfxx

울부짖었다 늑대
Sure thing, can you trade now?

Awesome to the trade ~
and maybe... ;P

Sure can i send you gen 4 files of them then you can use pokecheck to convert them into gen 5? and use IR-GTS to send them to your game/use an flashcart. i would post all my events on serebii but no hardcore event collectors are here~

pagongster55

working on a trade

Sorry Rayce, I don't have a UT flawless shiny Tornadus. Does that mean you are not interested in the trained one? Also, are you not interested in the other 2 I asked about (Chimchar and Horsea)?

s6my

i was offering all for one of them. but if you just want two you'd be awesomer.
alright then, i want a deoxys.

PS. I've just managed to get a shiny charmander evolutionary line, a shiny mightyena (iron tail)... with treeko and oshawott for any arceus (Different offer...you've already agreed to the first on ;) jk)

*Dutch Foorn Play Zoroark (9/18/11) added*
EDIT: Also looking for a shiny DOEL Deoxys!! Big want!
Sure, lets trade now.
Im in the room whenever you are ready :) ~

Sure can i send you gen 4 files of them then you can use pokecheck to convert them into gen 5? and use IR-GTS to send them to your game/use an flashcart. i would post all my events on serebii but no hardcore event collectors are here~
Just so long as it doesnt give them the ribbon and i dont have to use an R4, sure thing ~
Also, i think i can make my pokemon files, if you'd prefer that (through pokecheck)

Sorry Rayce, I don't have a UT flawless shiny Tornadus. Does that mean you are not interested in the trained one? Also, are you not interested in the other 2 I asked about (Chimchar and Horsea)?
I already have a chimchar and horsea :/ and not realy, i prefer shinies UT. However, i do know you, so i'd pull some strings if you'd like something for it

i was offering all for one of them. but if you just want two you'd be awesomer.
alright then, i want a deoxys.

PS. I've just managed to get a shiny charmander evolutionary line, a shiny mightyena (iron tail)... with treeko and oshawott for any arceus (Different offer...you've already agreed to the first on ;) jk)
Yep, the two are fine, im not a scam artist (like some people on here). :)
I think ill stick with our first trade if thats ok with you , but let me know if you get something not on my list ~

Last edited:

Japan

Shiny Chickirita caught in XD or Colo!?

No way...that is hacked!

Feelin really good today. Weekend, relationships on a high, and just lovin life.

awesome. let's do this. can't wait.
black: 3568 4063 7707
Alright, awesome you're so excited . If you're online ill message you. ~

Shiny Chickirita caught in XD or Colo!?

No way...that is hacked!
Sorry bro, no hacks here ~

lawl,dude Colleseum pokemon's can be legit. OmegaDonut said so. and dont be like "NO THEY CANT" cause they can.
Yeshh they can ~

@RAYCE DONT ignore mee -,-
lol , you forgot to respond to me . Would you like mine as files also ?

when can we get down to buisness rayce?
Whenever you are ready :) ~

Sing Pikachu (Naughty) [OT: SKE48]
Sing Pikachu (Modest) [OT: チサ]

Are these female pikachu?
Yesh they are ~
However, i received these particular pikachu's from an exclusive event vendor, so these have more value to me ~