• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rayce and Nero Trade Shop

Forger

I have a Pokémon Colosseum shiny Shuckle with the following IVs:
HP: 25
Att: 25
Def: 27
SpA: 1
SpD: 23
Spd: 22

I wouldn't mind the shiny Volcarona, if it's still available. Let me know! :)

Hi there. Can I trade my Ho-oh or Lugia for your GAMESTP Jirachi?
Can I have details on them? What game, OT, did you get ti yourself etc.

I have a Pokémon Colosseum shiny Shuckle with the following IVs:
HP: 25
Att: 25
Def: 27
SpA: 1
SpD: 23
Spd: 22

I wouldn't mind the shiny Volcarona, if it's still available. Let me know! :)
That would be quite a thing, actually. I could! My Volcarona is still available, so deal!

Hi, Everyone!

In case you have missed it, a new thread brought up the issue of AR-Cloning. This issue resulted in the banning of AR-cloning, one of the only cloning ways to clone on 5th Gen, and therefore, means I cannot clone anymore. So, I can no longer offer my free cloning services, my EV-Wiping services, etc. because the AR has been banned. This is very, very unfortunate, as It will severely limit my usability here.

As a result, all current trades are cancelled. All future trades that were destined to be agreed to here are now cancelled. So, what can I do now? Well, I have decided to go to my uncloned list and make my part of the shop non-cloning here on Serebii, just like Nero. It's easier that way, and there really isn't any other way to clone Pokemon "without using an external device". For now, my part of the shop is CLOSED while I implement the changes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update:
So... here I am. From now on, this shop will allow:

NO CLONED POKEMON.
(for cloned trades, click the picture in my sig)

Updating my inventory a little bit at a time, but so far that is my uncloned inventory. Because of this, my side of the shop will require the Pokemon offered to be your Pokemon received yourself. This will limit the possibility of losing one of my unique Pokemon for a clone. I will no longer clone on this site, no longer provide any of my AR'd services, and will be limited on my trading time here. With that said, I bump...

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
Hi rayce, i'm interester in your Dw piplup. Would you be willing to trade for my dw gothorita?

Pokemon_Champ

PKMN Trainer
Hi mate. I'm interested in your korean DW bulbasaur and your XD Hitmonlee. Would you consider trading for anything in my sig or for the following events

Japanese event suicune
Japanese pokemon jungle tours celebi

Do you need a few events from my bazaar? (Link in the signature)
Which of your events are uncloned?

Hi mate. I'm interested in your korean DW bulbasaur and your XD Hitmonlee. Would you consider trading for anything in my sig or for the following events

Japanese event suicune
Japanese pokemon jungle tours celebi
Are these uncloned?

Edawgzz

Got a shiny absol male? I got a shiny hax and a scizor. Those and my 100 reshiram are of the most interest, also a volt tackle raichu.

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Yes! Thank you rayce! Ill happily trade! My modest genesect(that you'll clone so I can keep a copy) for your flawless timid thunderus. I just wrote that out so we won't forget the trade. Can we fix up a time to trade?

Rayce remember this trade we had? When could we fix up a trade cause my wifi is working now.

You have shiny shellder right? More details? Also i dont know why i pm'ed u when u have a shop haha
Not a problem ^^. I PM'd you back.

Rayce remember this trade we had? When could we fix up a trade cause my wifi is working now.
Sorry, but my Thundurus is cloned by AR, and I cannot trade it anymore. :(