• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rayman Legends

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
So, yeah, let's not talk about Ubisoft's boneheaded decision to turn this system seller into a multiplatform game, unless you guys can keep this civil.

Discuss about the game and its super addictive Challenge Mode App.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
So, yeah, let's not talk about Ubisoft's boneheaded decision to turn this system seller into a multiplatform game,

It wasn't a "boneheaded" decision to turn it to a multiplatform game, as we all knew it was going to happen eventually. What was silly was delaying a finished game just weeks from it release date, though some of the blame does lie on Nintendo for messing up the Wii U launch.

unless you guys can keep this civil.

This is OVGB we are never civil.
Discuss about the game and its super addictive Challenge Mode App.

At first I found it boring and wasn't going to buy the game but it after awhile I found myself enjoying it to the point I might actually pick it up.

Torpoleon

I do wish the Wii U Version wasn't being delayed, but at least I have a lot of other games to keep me busy in the meantime. We're also getting new levels as a result of this delay, like the cool one shown in the recent trailer.

Rayman Legends Challenges App is very fun and a decent apology for delaying the Wii U Version. Nearing to 40000 Lums (amount needed to unlock the last character) and then after that, all I'd want to do is increase my Awesomeness Level. Still only Level 1 (close to Level 2), but I've mainly been getting Bronze/Silver on the challenges, so it will take a while to get the level up.

Is Level 4 the last Awesomeness Level?

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
So, yeah, let's not talk about Ubisoft's boneheaded decision to turn this system seller into a multiplatform game

No. Let's. Because it wasn't a boneheaded decision at all. The boneheaded decision was delaying the game -- the finished game, that could have been a "system seller" at a far more important time -- closer to the system's launch.

Let's instead discuss how this is ****ING GREAT for people who want to play Rayman Legends but have no other reason to own a Wii U, so they don't have to buy a whole new console just to play one game.