• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Raymond's New Look for 2013

CptScorpion

Scrafty Artist
Raymond the Eelektross is one of my Pokémon characters who is having a major makeover for 2013. This will be a more fitting look for him to fit in with the RaymondXAurora pairing because of Aurora being some sort of a scene girl.

Because his girlfriend is a scene girl, I'm gonna make him a scene boy. His hair will be slightly longer, spikier, and have a reddish-orange trim around the fringes. He will also have a much different outfit from what he looked like in the past pictures of him. He will wear a black t-shirt (possibly with a metalcore band's name on it, but was hidden under the jersey), a sleeveless basketball jersey layering on top of the black shirt, a pair of tight black jeans, and he will also be wearing a pair of canvas sneakers (or vans). He will also have a wristband with spikes on it, just like his girlfriend. The only article of clothing Raymond will be keeping for the following year will be his infamous poké ball bandanna.

Although, the jersey he is seen wearing appears to be equipped for an away game. The number 64 on the jersey also appears to be out of proportion.

Raymond(c)me
Eelektross(#604)(c)Pocket Monsters 5
Pokemon Black and White(c)Nintendo

Please note that this look will not be officially in effect until January 1, 2013. Until then, he will still use his current appearance.

Raymond 2013.jpg