• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rayquaza help

cecil 090

chaos of the night
ok i need some help with the rayquaza stage im at the middle checkpoint and i have only 3 reviver seeds, 2 oran berrys, and alot of steel spikes o and heres my rescue team (unfortunately)

Machop- lvl.29 Focus energy, karate chop+brick break, sesmic toss
Cyndaquil- lvl.29 ember+quick attack, flame wheel, hidden power
Absol- Lvl.25 Shock wave, ice beam, bite, quick attack

should i drop absol form the team or i mean what should i do?

Swellow_91

I won't give up!
Those levels are a bit low for 'big Ray'. I suggest fighting till the end and if you faint at least you don't lose very important items ( and you have the chance to train some more ).

cecil 090

chaos of the night
wat levels would you recommend ive done the levels a few times and my combo attacks usually do around 100 damage but that dang absol gets killed and uses up my seeds also does anyone know how to get like 2 starters in the beginning i wanted a mudkip and cyndaquil team but i could only get machop or psyduck =(

cecil 090

chaos of the night
kk thanks and i really want to beat this guy so i can evolve machop into machamp! also would you recommend me starting all over again? and start over from the beginning?

Swellow_91

I won't give up!
That would be a bit unnecessary , don't you think? You're able to obtain all pokemon from the first three generations. It really doesn't matter who your starters are , they are all capable of beating the first half of the game.

darktrooper21

Beginning Trainer
i beat rayquaza with absol, charmander, and squirtle. all of them were lvl 25-30. i just linked their best moves and set it so they would only use them and set the skill Exclusive Move User, so they wouldnt attack regularly. I only needed one reviver seed but i had three just in case and i beat him on the first try.