• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rayquaza, Kyogre and Groudon animation for Emerald fans

Magma Leader Maxie

Non caedor caedo
This is something I made mainly for fans of the cutscene in Pokemon Emerald version when Rayquaza descends though the clouds and ends Groudon and Kyogre's battle.

This is a massive GIF animation. I went through considerable effort and spent hours putting it together. It contains 302 unique screens, making the animation just over 1.4 MB large (*gasp*).

In the beggining, I planned to make this scene for a signature, but since 500kB is the largest a GIF animation in a sig can be, my plan failed, and not wanting to cut the quality of the animation, I'm allowing anyone who's interested to download it here:

Click here!

I might try making a smaller, sig-version, but that will have to wait. So, what do you think?

Last edited:

Sinthirster

Wondering...
I love it! This was my favorite scene in Pokemon Emerald. And now thanks to you, I can see it whenever. It's really amazing though, Maxie. One must wonder how you do it, but you cannot let out all your secrets. XD

I like it that way, but if you feel that you should make it smaller, then go ahead. Excellent work and again, I commend you on your patience to make this! ^_^

Magma Leader Maxie

Non caedor caedo
Thank you, Sinthirster. I'm glad you think it's good despite the size.

I have another animation. But since I'm not really drawing the screens entirely, I suppose this isn't fan art.

This one's only 300 or so kB, so I'm adding it right here:

Click the thumbnail to view the full-size animation

It's a bit "sticky" when viewed at uploadplus.com, but save it to your computer and it'll wok just fine.

*EDIT* it doesn't work with photobucket. (?)

Last edited:

Sinthirster

Wondering...
Ooo, the new animation is cool! I love the rainy weather, brings out Sootopolis' beauty, I think. Very nice with putting this together.

It does seem to be a little sticky with uploadplus. What do you mean it doesn't work with photobucket, though? Maybe I could be of some help?

Final Flash

I've still got it.
Wow,that's one of the best animations I've seen. You did a nice job on it MLM,Especially the rayquaza one. For me,Didn't take so long

Last edited:

Magma Leader Maxie

Non caedor caedo
EXTREME RAYQUAZA said:
Wow,that's one of the best animations I've seen. You did a nice job on it MLM,Especially the rayquaza one. For me,Didn't take so long

Thanks, but I didn't make the screens, I just got some of them, and edited every second one to make the animation smoother. It wasn't that difficult, but time-consuming. Hopefully, I might make more.