• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rayquaza with V-create?

Madden610

@Madden610:

I'm not really concerned with this. I'm getting a V-Create Rayquaza via friend of a friend, so. Also, while I'm also disappointed in not getting Ditto as much as you are, America isn't really getting a "crap Arceus." Arceus is God itself in the Pokemon world, so it's not really crap.

Ewww Ditto is so boring despite it's decent ability. And "America isn't really getting a "crap Arceus"" is just plain bull. So many find ubers to be dull and uniteresting and the only ones that care about Arceus usually only use him for casual battles with friends. And the reason I insult Arceus is because it's "exclusive move" was Hyper Beam for Japan and America will follow suite because the poll was rigged from the beggining so Nintendo of America didn't have to make any new pokes and could just copy the data like for every other event.

Phoopes

There it is.
Lemme break this down.

Ewww Ditto is so boring despite it's decent ability.

That's your opinion. The thousands- if not tens of thousands- of spam voters for Ditto would disagree.

And "America isn't really getting a "crap Arceus"" is just plain bull. So many find ubers to be dull and uniteresting and the only ones that care about Arceus usually only use him for casual battles with friends.

Judging by this post, I can tell you haven't played competitively. Or at least not in the Ubers tier. Arceus is used a lot in the Uber tier. Why? Because it works. So yes, while many people hate Ubers, many people love Ubers as well. You can't generalize by saying that it's only used in casual battles.

And the reason I insult Arceus is because it's "exclusive move" was Hyper Beam for Japan and America will follow suite because the poll was rigged from the beggining so Nintendo of America didn't have to make any new pokes and could just copy the data like for every other event.

You have no evidence that the poll was rigged. Many Pokemon, including Arceus, Mudkip, Ditto, and Magikarp, were all spam voted by lots of people. So get some proof next time before you make accusations.

Zachmac

Ewww Ditto is so boring despite it's decent ability. And "America isn't really getting a "crap Arceus"" is just plain bull. So many find ubers to be dull and uniteresting and the only ones that care about Arceus usually only use him for casual battles with friends. And the reason I insult Arceus is because it's "exclusive move" was Hyper Beam for Japan and America will follow suite because the poll was rigged from the beggining so Nintendo of America didn't have to make any new pokes and could just copy the data like for every other event.
Actually, most players aren't competitive, and would just love an Arceus. It's rather upsetting for competitive players, but most pokemon players haven't even heard of EVs, or just don't care.

...Anyway, I don't see how it would be boring if it had it's DW ability. You'd be using a different pokemon each time, and I don't see how that's boring.

girazard

IT'S A TRAP!!!
Not the thread for this guys...

Anyway, while it won't be as defining as it was for Victini, it's still a nice addition. I can see Banded versions to be much more popular than before.

Eaglehawk

Banned
Not the thread for this guys...

Anyway, while it won't be as defining as it was for Victini, it's still a nice addition. I can see Banded versions to be much more popular than before.

Yeah, it won't be as defining, but unlike Victini, his STAB dragon as well a Base 180 Fire move, gives it perfect coverage, and as proven by previous post, its best check, Heatran, gets *******ed by Banded Outrage, but the bad thing that it can't check everything. Scarf versions can be checked by Heatran, while Banded versions can be Revenged by Mew2, Arceus, or Ogre or turn into setup bait for Darkrai.

Phoopes

There it is.
About Heatran countering it...

You could use CB Outrage. But a more effective option would be Earthquake. Dat 4X Weakness and all.

Madden610

Lemme break this down.

That's your opinion. The thousands- if not tens of thousands- of spam voters for Ditto would disagree.

Judging by this post, I can tell you haven't played competitively. Or at least not in the Ubers tier. Arceus is used a lot in the Uber tier. Why? Because it works. So yes, while many people hate Ubers, many people love Ubers as well. You can't generalize by saying that it's only used in casual battles.

You have no evidence that the poll was rigged. Many Pokemon, including Arceus, Mudkip, Ditto, and Magikarp, were all spam voted by lots of people. So get some proof next time before you make accusations.

Hahahahahahaaaa. You think I don't play competitively? Dude I am a Smogon contributer and am one of the top Uber players in the rankings. I sugest you be patient and wait before you make stupid assumptions. And rig proof is real easy. Despite thousands upon thousands of multi votes the Arceus still won.

Back on topic

Play tested in Ubers and I was only moderately impressed. SD and DD sets seemed to be the only sets that could do anything. DD sorta helped with speed drop and SD helped put out more damage at the lose of speed, but fixed with Extreemspeed.

Eaglehawk

Banned
Hahahahahahaaaa. You think I don't play competitively? Dude I am a Smogon contributer and am one of the top Uber players in the rankings. I sugest you be patient and wait before you make stupid assumptions. And rig proof is real easy. Despite thousands upon thousands of multi votes the Arceus still won.

Back on topic

Play tested in Ubers and I was only moderately impressed. SD and DD sets seemed to be the only sets that could do anything. DD sorta helped with speed drop and SD helped put out more damage at the lose of speed, but fixed with Extreemspeed.
Now that you mentioned it, V-Create on DD and SD sets are kinda viable too, but V-Create defeats the purpose of DD as either way, it can't stay in and continuously sweep.

Madden610

Now that you mentioned it, V-Create on DD and SD sets are kinda viable too, but V-Create defeats the purpose of DD as either way, it can't stay in and continuously sweep.

DD is really just to sort of negate any speed lose or gain. Attack boost still remains so it can still do a decent amount. SD of course is viable because of the power, it just feels slightly lacking against a Kyogre after only 1 boost.

i wish flareon had it instead it needs a physical move but owell gamefreak hates flareon

Eaglehawk

Banned
Even with V-create, Flareon would still have a terrible move pool, and will still be outclassed by a lot of fire types, such as Victini.

But hey, makes it semi-viable. It would slightly threaten Entei's seat of power in RU with a powerful STAB 180 STAB off of a base 130 Attack.

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
If Flareon got VCreate, it'd rise from RU.
i don't see Flareon getting it though. Flare Blitz would be sweet.