• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*~*Rayquazadomains Request Shop!*~*

mlahn

Random Person
Sorry, I messed up...

wilfred888

Here:

Shot at 2007-07-14

the link:

Shot at 2007-07-14)

mlahn

Random Person
Can you remake my tc with this trainer sprite
58b2c1ee75abccc1946e880f8697c508.png

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
Do you make shiny banners? With the sprites of shiny pokemon..? If so can you do it with the following Pokemon and PM me when done? Gengar, Gallade, Deoxys, Torchic, Metagross, Infernape, Banette, Shinx, Dialga and Charizard.

Thanks

Hi all,
I've made a new rule, look at the 8th one on the first page. To save you the trip, it's just to indicate who you want to do the requests first.

ok these are great

still which trainer do you want?

oh come on somebody request

andrew_-_john

Currently Playing B2
Hey i have been talkin to raquaza and im now a worker here doing banners , my examples are in my shop under my sig..either request a banner in my shop or in this shop

thanks
Andy John

I work here..........
rayquazadomain,have u forgotten?

Nope its just that nobodys been requesting apart from the guy who wanted the Hitmonlee Trainer and thats my department.

mlahn

Random Person
I requested!