• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*~*Rayquazadomains Request Shop!*~*

grassland

pokemon expert
mlahn i would have to have the teplate to do it

someone please requst

ok, van I 'ave a Dragozard/ Charonite? Charizard Dragonite, vat is.
Thank you in ;201-a;;201-d;;201-v;;201-a;;201-n;;201-c;;201-e;

Last edited:
The Elite Association Message (T.E.A.M.)

Hi, all spriters here, I want to invite you to the Elite Spriters Club! Link is at the bottom of my Signature, whoever is interested!

Hi all I wont be on for a while the internets goin so i wont be able to do the requests that were meant for me Im really sorry i will get straight to work on the requests as soon as its back.
PS sorry if this has posted twice

mlahn

Random Person
The same template as on my sig

MPT

wilfred888 i want to see how your fakemon skills are

can you please make me a fakemon, nothing to complicated

i was wondering if you could make some sort of blue aligator like fakemon that stands on all 4's and has a tail like seviper

let me know if its ok

thanks