• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

RBY - Team Oldschool v2

bme™

"Could it be... the legend...?"
Hey everyone. Here's a team I used in round 1 of Pokemon Stadium 1

Dugtrio "Wacka"
~Earthquake
~Rock Slide
~Slash
~Substitute
Substitute is a buffer and scouts for certain moves. You know what the rest does!

Jolteon "Stleo"
~Thunderbolt
~Thunder Wave
~Pin Missile
~Agility
Pin Missile for Exeggutor mainly. Agility to counter being paralyzed.

Exeggutor "Thor"
~Psychic
~Mega Drain
~Stun Spore
~Double-Edge
Double-Edge so other Exeggutor and some other things don't wall me!

Starmie "Ninji"
~Ice Beam
~Thunderbolt
~Recover
~Mimic
Has the longentivity to take advantage of Mimic. Just don't you dare bring in Arcanine or I will smack you!

Gengar "Dopplganger"
~Psychic
~Submission
~Confuse Ray
~Explosion
Hi Chansey.

Tauros "Mjollnir"
~Body Slam
~Earthquake
~Thunderbolt
~Substitute
Thunderbolt deals with Cloyster, and so does Substitute. Never really liked Thunderbolt on it though.

I don't plan on changing this team, but if I get really bored to make a future team, I'd like to learn any weaknesses I haven't noticed on this team.

:cool:

Last edited: