• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*~Re-color express~*

Dark Latios

Beautiful Tragedy
Yet another request thread by me.. Specifically for re-colors, not trainer cards.

Here are all of the rcs I have made (well, most of them):

myrecolors1pj.png

These are the rules for requesting:

1. No more than one rc request per person, per post. (This doesn't mean you can double post to get another one).

2. No editing the rcs. If you don't like it, simply ask for another one.

3. If you would like to use a specific rc from the examples, ask me and I'll let you use it as long as you give credit.

4. Have patience with me, because I only get two hours of computer time a day. Most of which I spend here and two other sites I visit.

More rules may be added in the future..

Here is the info I need to make you one:

Sprite you want re-colored: If it's a pokemon sprite, I can find it myself. If it's something from another game, you need to provide a link to it.

Color(s) you want it to be: Be specific and tell me EXACTLY what you want.

Be sure to give credit to whoever makes your rc if you put it in your sig. Why? Because who made it? Obviously not you..

Helpers:
_Dark_
legendery colecter
Dark Skitty
Silver_Flame
zxkhwa206
~*Ratiosu*~

If you have asked me to help and you're not on the list, please let me know ASAP!

That's it.. Request away..

Last edited:

Dark Latios

Beautiful Tragedy
No posts? That's amazing.. Sorry for dp-ing, but I had to revive my thread.. X_X

*is shot*

I'll request an Espeon with Articuno's colours, please and thanks! This has been a long time since I ever requested something..

Dark Latios

Beautiful Tragedy
Here DLA:

espeonrc6ys.png

Sorry it took so long.. I had to start all over because my brother made me mess up. T_T

D

_Dark_

Hey Dark Latias can i work here with you ? i make Recolors, Mixes, Trainer CArds and Eggs Limbed and Normal^_^

S

Swinub

I would like a Recolor of Swinub.
Make the dark brown lines blue, and the brown fur silver. And make the nose blue too.

Dark Latios

Beautiful Tragedy
Here Swinub:

rc-edSwinub.jpg

Isn't it cute? ^^

And Dark, this thread is only for re-colors.. You can work here to help make them if you want.

S

Swinub

Thank you, but the link for the image is lost. Maybe host it on imageshack?

could i please request an aggron with nidoking's colors?
thanks in advance
-sandragon13;330;

Dark Latios

Beautiful Tragedy
Oops.. I must have deleted the image by accident.. Sorry for the inconvenience.. Here it is Swinub:

rcedswinub0ts.png

Don't know how to do the white-be-gone stuffs.. Sorry. o.o

Here sandragon13:

rcedaggron4sf.png

Had an extremely hard time doing that one.. Couldn't figure out which parts were silver and which were grey.. Sorry if it looks strange.. Guess Nidoking's shades didn't work out too well. :/

Last edited:
D

_Dark_

Dark Latios said:
Here Swinub:

rc-edSwinub.jpg

Isn't it cute? ^^

And Dark, this thread is only for re-colors.. You can work here to help make them if you want.

OK i can make them so i can help you ^_^

i think you did a great job on the recolored aggron, it looks really good
thanks!
-sandragon13;330;

D

Double Z

Neat! You're good at this... what to request, what to request... jeeze, I dunno. Oh! can I get a reversed Linoone? Like... cream body, brown body.

But! I also have a question. I can do immediate White Be Gones with my drawing program, I wanted to know, Latios, if you would mind if I did that to the recolors you've made? That way, people could use your RCs transparently. I wouldn't want any credit (People actually say 'CREDIT ME I MADE UR WBG') So. Just asking, because I'm bored, and I have time.

Dark Latios

Beautiful Tragedy
But! I also have a question. I can do immediate White Be Gones with my drawing program, I wanted to know, Latios, if you would mind if I did that to the recolors you've made? That way, people could use your RCs transparently. I wouldn't want any credit (People actually say 'CREDIT ME I MADE UR WBG') So. Just asking, because I'm bored, and I have time.
That would be GREAT! Are you sure you don't want credit though? Thanks again! ^^

*Goes to work on rcs*

Dark Latios

Beautiful Tragedy
Here EspeonShock:

espeonrc5ep.png

You did want the pink shades right?

And Double Z, I'm still working on the Linoone.. It's proving to be quiet a challenge though. o.o;

Edit: Here +Hazard Storm+:

lunatonerc2nw.png

I'll have to try the Linoone again tomorrow.. My time is up for today, sadly..

Last edited:

legendery colecter

The Legends are Here
can i do double Z's reuest plz

EDIT:done the recolour
http://*******.com/jjoj8j.png

and if u wondering i do work here

Last edited: