• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Re-connecting with Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaichuArcanine

Hunting Sparkles
The purpose of this thread is too discuss you reconnecting with a pokemon that you have thought you lost, and dug out from a box after a long time. I was going to grab my Black team from my box to get money tonight, but I grabbed my Butterfree, and the rest of my old firered team instead. I battled in both stadiums with them, and I enjoyed that, after month of them just sitting in my boxes. So, share your stories here!
~RaichuArcanine~​

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
I was gonna dump my Meowth in SoulSilver in the PC coz it was sooo weak..
but got it out like a week later and apologized to it XD and leveled it up to 100. It was 90 before, nya~

RoySceptile

Bakaner
I was gonna dump my Meowth in SoulSilver in the PC coz it was sooo weak..
but got it out like a week later and apologized to it XD and leveled it up to 100. It was 90 before, nya~

Lol, leaving a Poke in the PC at level 90 is kinda.... XD

That happens to me with some pokemon. I had this Golurk that I trained to level 100 and I boxed it for a while when trying to make a new team but I'm so attached to it that I just can't get rid of it.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I was training my stary in platinum and everytime it lost I would want to release it but then it got stronger than my whole team and it became my power house.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
It felt pretty good when I transferred my old Ruby team to Heart Gold. I had all three starters, Glalie, Grumpig, and Salamence, all around level 60-something. They brought joy to my soul.

Bulletproof

Self explanatory.
It felt pretty good to dig my army of Torrterra from diamond out of the box.

leafstormfire

~Freezing Winds~
I wanted to remove my Staraptor for a Dragonite, but I caught it on Route 203...at the beginning of my adventure...so I just had to get it back in my party. *sniff*

Casty

It's not really a re-connecting story, but pretty close to that.

In a spur of anger I put my Jolteon and Meganium on the GTS after losing some completely unimportant Wi-Fi battle. They were some of the first Pokemon I EV trained in my Diamond version. Now I feel horrible because I'll never see them again ;_;

Last edited:

thunder_dragon2

~VirtualSpiritz
I left Pansear in the PC Box after it destroyed Straiton City's Gym...
Just pulled it out a few days ago, found a Fire Stone, you get the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.