1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Re: Is it weird i got a celbi in pokemon pearl

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by SPLATTERPUNK, Jun 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SPLATTERPUNK

SPLATTERPUNK New Member

It seems that everyone thinks i am lying about obtaining a celebi in pokemon pearl (as to why i would do something as trivial as that is beyond me) but let me clarify. I bought the game at gamestop and saw someone had not deleted their previous game. Me, being the lazy ***** that i am, i decided to continue. In this previous game, they had an entei, suicuine, and raikou (dont kno if i spelled those right) with ot win2011. So to sum it up i have a celebi with the same ot. Being that i am not a pokemon nerd, just a lover of the game, can someone explain to me what a pokemon event is?

2. SPLATTERPUNK

SPLATTERPUNK New Member

P.s. Why is everyone so cynical on this forum?

3. Sircharles

Sircharles Marijuantsome?

A Pokemon event is something that you can receive a Pokemon that is totally unique. (OT,moves,pokeball etc.) and is distributed at a location where Pokemon is supported. Such as toys r us, gamestop etc.

4. Kreis

Kreis Still Dirrty

5. SPLATTERPUNK

SPLATTERPUNK New Member

Thanks, appreciate the info.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.