• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Re-remakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Kris

Since we haven't seen Kanto in just about as long as Hoenn, do you think remakes of remakes will be a thing soon? I mean, one of the main reasons for a remake is to introduce older generations and regions to younger players who haven't played them before. So since the third gen had remakes of the first, now that we are on the third gen remakes, do you think the sixth gen will also include remakes of the first gen remakes?

Miltank+ Dragonite=evil

You'll never know!
they just made Kanto remakes in 2010. It would be cool if they could re-make HG and SS

Tangeh

I would be so for a Kanto remake on the Wii U. If only they hadn't already shot mainstream pokemon on the Wii U down - the system really needs something like that.

On the 3DS, though? No thanks. Remakes of remakes ... I don't even like supporting remakes in the first place, lol.

Trainer Kris

Just because Kanto was in those games, doesn't make it a full-fledged "Kanto re-make". By Kanto remake, I mean a first generation remake. And HG/SS are the games that were just re-made in 2010.. They were second gen/Johto remakes. Why would they remake those already before Fr/Lg?

Trainer Kris

I would be so for a Kanto remake on the Wii U. If only they hadn't already shot mainstream pokemon on the Wii U down - the system really needs something like that.

On the 3DS, though? No thanks. Remakes of remakes ... I don't even like supporting remakes in the first place, lol.

I'm not that much of a remake fan either, I'm just saying eventually it could be necessary. I do like the idea of turning a re-remake into a console game. That would be a good way to get attention to older pokemon games but still giving them a fresh feel that would make older fans still want to play too.

Creeper

om nom nom
eh. i dislike it, but it's necessary. my take on it would be to wait a while though. gens would be way longer if it was two remakes, intro, and sequel.

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
Don't post threads that can lead to speculation. If the time comes, we can discuss it then. Thank you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.