• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Re: TETB Discussion

goldensteambun

loanshark prince
Okay, we can do this u v u Looking forward for your post everyone !

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
So sorry everyone school caught up to me, I promise I'll have the post up today. Anyways topic

Any prominent motifs for your character?

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I got some, actually. XD Wolf as an animal, The Moon as a Tarot Card, Wrath as her Deadly Sin...not sure on her god/goddess motif yet. Thinking Persephone because she's the underworld queen...but she's also a damsel-in-distress, which Monica isn't. Maybe...Ares? Hecate? XD I think Roc is Artemis, and Freya is probably Hera, Demeter or Athena. Leo...Aphrodite or Apollo, Nao...Hades?

How about...flower motifs? What flower do you guys think fits each character nicely? Freya's is obviously Cherry Blossom. XD Monica...um...something that's not a daisy, since it's too clean and innocent. Poppy? Rose? Iris? Love-in-Idleness?! (Wait, that name also fits as Leo's flower. XD)

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Andre...yes, I forgot again. XD Damn, the things I do...

Isaac. Isaac is Psyche. XD

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
I'm kind thinking about what to post, I feel like if I post Roc and Tucker will be ahead a day.

Okay I let's see... Rabbit for her animal because she real sweet and innocent looking but feisty and can have quite a kick. I think we went over the Tarot Card and Deadly Sins but I agree that The Star is her Arcana and her Sin is more Pride than anything else. I need the brush up on my greek mythology so I just agree with Jean Grey on Artemis for now.

Liltwick

Package, what package?

I though we agreed to post every day now... I seriously don't want this to end.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
He means the pie the Tucker sent to the Freya's group in his second to last post; might want to reread it to get the details right. I'll get working on my post. I will try to get it done today. I'll be leaving today for a karate tournament around 5pm eastern time and I won't be back until Saturday/Sunday. My hotel has internet but whether I'll have time to get on it or not is unknown but I'll just bring my laptop and flash drive just in case.

Liltwick

Oh yea XD. I have the perfect thing in mind for the pie, it'll be in the next post I make.

Fien, it's time to tturn into a mother and have Spyrox post....

goldensteambun

loanshark prince
Let's try to post everyday okay guys u v u

also let's do something for white valentine, we missed valentine hehe

Pyroli

Banned
There's no way in hell I can post everyday, not with school and all. However, I'll try. But I highly doubt it will be happening.

Liltwick

I was more saying that at least one person post everyday, not we have to post everyday. I know everyone has time constraints.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Wait...I'm confused, is the contest in Route 402 a honey-gathering contest or a contest-contest? XD

Liltwick

It's a honey-gathering contest.... I clearly stated that. If it was a regular contest I wouldn't be able to do what I plan to do.