• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Re: TETB Discussion

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
No you didn't, it just said contest. :/

I can get away with Andre making that mistake, English is not his first language; but Issac should be able to read.

Mon, reread the post that Freya woke up.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Okay I'm back a winner: first place sparring third place in weapons. I'll finish writing my post... tomorrow. I'm tired after the tournament and 5 hour drive back home. So I'll get on that whenever I wake up.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Yay! XD Congrats, IF! XD Take your time...I'll post next. XD

Liltwick

Great job IF! Just relax and take your time.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Sorry for taking so long, but I posted again just so you know. Don't mind the Riolu it just a temporary pokemon that Roc has befriended and used for gathering material and such.

Liltwick

I clearly said it was night in my last post. Jean, I'm waiting on you...

Liltwick

This is how I feel right now

"Everyone but Mon is on the same wavelength."

No Offense Mon... Anyways I can't wait to get the plot rolling.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
And...posted! XD Heh, don't worry...everyone makes mistakes. XD

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Question, how good of a trainer is Coal and what would you say is Roc chances, as an Ice pokemon trainer, of beating him? I might have her attempt a battle. Also does he have any other pokemon other than the Ace that is mention.

Liltwick

He also has a Slugma

For Roc, I'd have to say she has a -12% Chance of beating him with her current team.

Freya has a 83% chance of beating him...

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
All right then, I've thought of one more question when a pokemon learns a new move do I need to get it proved by you?

Liltwick

No, just as long as it's reasonable. I don't want a Level 1 Litwick suddenly learning Fire Blast.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Aye Captain, I'll be keeping that in mind.

Well since it's all quiet like I guess I'll say something. Ahem..... I think between Nao and Burn, Burn is worst off socially. He hates interacting with pretty much everyone. But I feel Burn (as human) could match wits with Nao though he probably lose normally in competitions only because he is notoriously lazy... Hehe, maybe I should make him a human form just for the fun of it.

Liltwick

Alright guys, I can successfully say that the Prolouge is finally complete. Yes, I'm sort of planning this in certain Arcs and chapters. Be sure to read my post very, very carefully... I also hope that will spark interest again to keep this going.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Oh Sheppie~ I'm waiting for you... Also... How is everyone doing? I haven't seen Gold around. Also surprise! I've attempted to make our Eveelution on my gpxplus account. I tried to match Nature to the pokemon. It took me quite a while to do; especially with the Female Eevees. Just looked at the Burn I put there... That Shiny Glaceon I just got there is a girl and her nature is Bashful XD I'm just glad I actually found a shiny Eevee so she's just a placeholder for him.