• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Re: TETB Discussion

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Oh Sheppie~ I'm waiting for you... Also... How is everyone doing? I haven't seen Gold around. Also surprise! I've attempted to make our Eveelution on my gpxplus account. I tried to match Nature to the pokemon. It took me quite a while to do; especially with the Female Eevees. Just looked at the Burn I put there... That Shiny Glaceon I just got there is a girl and her nature is Bashful XD I'm just glad I actually found a shiny Eevee so she's just a placeholder for him.

I would like to know why Noctis is Sassy? He doesn't seem Sassy to me, and no one can be Sassier than Crystal. xD Otherwise, I love them.

I also love that Ninetales!Andre in your signature.

Edit: After looking up the meaning of the word, it makes sense now.

Last edited:

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Alright, I should like just make a list of all of the shippings of the RPG forum now XD

Lol those are perfect IF, I really like how they are (Feed meh Pokii~), too bad Burn is Genderflipped XD

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Thanks Monmon I'm glad you like I was actually pulled between him being Sassy or Bold but I never got a Bold one and I thought Sassy fit him better. Crystal was the second to last one for me to get (after female Burn). Don't get me wrong I got quite a few Sassy Eevee but they weren't girls.

You better like Andre, he been remade as my favorite pokemon.

I'm glad you like it too, Lost Requiem. And yes poor Burn is a Bashful girl now XD

I guess I'll try to finish my drawings for this RPG. Maybe it will get everyone else to come back.

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Sorry for the delay. I've been managin another of my schools theatre productions and its been eating all of my free time, but hey, gotta beef up those college apps. Anyways. Im probably going to have Tucker Challenge coal tomorrow now that Lit explained how the gym battles work. I promise promise promise I'll post tomorrow.

Liltwick

Sheps, seriously, post. It's been nine days with out posts, trust me I don't want this to die. Anyone, even if it's small, please can you post?

Well anyways, discuss the post...

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Hmm... I've been pondering where to go next with my post. The gym battle is over but now what? I'll figure out something and post but before that I got something special! This took forever but here's a picture a drew that I was doing for Valentine's day. Took longer than I thought it would. You all should got take a look even though it's not that great; I hope you still enjoy it: Love Nip

Liltwick

Yaaay, Mon saved the day! THis better not be dead.... WE needc to complete this.

Andre's so heartless. He sees a dead kid and worries about his shoes. Silly Andre

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Yeah, I basically run through IF at this point, considering how dead RPG has been lately I can post pretty quick now

Liltwick

Jean, please post... I know you're back from spring break... Spyrox needs to post and Golden seems to have disappeared, what a pickle....

ANyways thoughts on what's gonna happen next?

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Nope, I still not sure what our duo should do, should we join the rest of the group or just continue on our own? I even with my somewhat typed up post replying to Tucker's battle I'm not sure where to go from there.

Liltwick

I was thinking it would turn out like this.

Roc and ZTucker blast on ahead with Gym Battles, with the plot slowly catching up to them until it hits both of them hard.

Isaac and Ande be focused on contests with the plot starting to slowly escape from their grasps.

Freya, Monica, and Nao are in the center of action.

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Perhaps with Gold gone and others inactive we could consider adding more characters.

Liltwick

THat's true, but I want to see if they're ready to accept that first. I knnow Jean wants to see this through to the end

goldensteambun

loanshark prince
Sorry I have been away guys, moving to Singapore to start university and all u v u;;

I will try to catch up with everything this week //choke

Liltwick

Alright then, I expect everyone to read this. If you aren't interested in the RPG anymore, just tell me. I will be opening Sign-ups once again, so if I need to I will get rid of characters. I know some of you are still interested, and that's good. I'll wait for Golden to catch up. IF and Sheps, you two just go on ahead with your badge quest, though linger around the city until everyone catches up wit you time wise.