• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Re: TETB Discussion

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Of course I'm still in. XD I just made the last post. XD

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
I know you are Jean, you know most of the plot anyways. I know Mon is most likely still in, Golden wants to be in IF and Sheps have there own subplot... So that leaves Spyrox...

Also, I'm going to bring in Slyveon... GH and Slip wants Sylveon, so if Spyrox does decide to drop out, one of them could opt for Leafeon.

Pyroli

Banned
Well howdy, I was certainly waiting for you to wonder exactly what was happening. As much as I love this RP, I won't be able to continue. I have a fractured wrist and haven't actually been able to do much of anything, my apologies.

I hope you all have fun continuing vuv.

Liltwick

Alright Syprox, that's horrible, those hurt like hell. Anyways, thank you for telling me...

Thank you, and you're welcome back in the next iteration.

Liltwick

Exactly, I just wanted to say I have a feeling that everyone has lost interested in this. I you seriously want to continue, ask me. I'm going to ask Kamotz if I can re-open the sign-ups so we can get a new cast. This doesn't means everyone is going to disappear, it's just to add in some scenery. Besides, I'm tired of the waiting games. If everyone was on pace, I'm sure we could of at least be meeting Rosaline by now!

Liltwick

That is a disadvantage with such a small cast....

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Of course I'm still in! XD

Liltwick

Golden will post by the Third.

So IF, Sheps?

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
I'm still in, I posted last between me and IF and I obviously can't post until she does. I do think the reboot might be a good idea though.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Eep, I should have posted ages ago... But I'm still interested and willing to play just so you know.

goldensteambun

loanshark prince
Sorry for disappearing haha Q 7 Q

but anyhow, I think we shouldn't recruit a new cast until either one of us confirm to leave, or a new eeveelution is out, which is the cutie pink and blue ninfia one //hngghhhh

also lurking here while in class, kekekeke

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Sorry for disappearing haha Q 7 Q

but anyhow, I think we shouldn't recruit a new cast until either one of us confirm to leave, or a new eeveelution is out, which is the cutie pink and blue ninfia one //hngghhhh

also lurking here while in class, kekekeke

Spyro left, which means we need to replace Leafeon...

Last edited:

Liltwick

THank you Jun! So anyways OI'm going to go ask nag a mod if I can re-open SUs and work on a post.

Liltwick

Quickly someone call the police! XD

So now we really do need to get the SUs open XD. Anyways now we have a group of 6 players...

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Well this will be intersting. Who gets Cass? Or will the new person take her.

Also, still cant post till IF does.

Liltwick

Hmm, Cass has been captured by Team Rinascita