1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Re: TETB Discussion

Discussion in 'RPG Café' started by Liltwick, Jan 20, 2013.

1. goldensteambun

goldensteambun loanshark prince

Well we don't necessarily need to open SU I think o u o Because when we start this everyone have already been recruited before hand, so if you have someone in mind whom you think would be suitable then just invite them over guys ^7^

Dead is unavoidable according to Nao

2. Sheps™

Sheps™ Tick,Tick,Tick....

So umm, are we rebooting this then? I'm fairly certain IF quit the RP which makes me completely stuck.

3. Liltwick

Liltwick Life Cheating Game

Well, I'm going to present three options...

Either A. We start all over again and have SUs be publicly open

B. Just have me say the entire story amd end it

or

C. Try and salvage from what we have

So I'm leaving it up to you guys to decide (Considering Golden and I are having a huge project soon that may or may not lead me to end Leia as well.)

Last edited: Jun 2, 2013
  4. goldensteambun

goldensteambun loanshark prince

Usually I'm not the type to drop off something so easily, so I say salvage what we have o u o/

I mean, improvisation is what we do best considering we are rp-ers > v >;; We can always recruit a new member, then put them in the story so that it makes senses, it might even create a change or a new twist we needed u v u

5. *Jean Grey*

*Jean Grey* Night Triumphant

I can tell GH that a spot opened up! XD S/he always wanted to join this...XD Also, I just posted, so I'm always in. XD

6. Sheps™

Open it public I say, since we have more than one vacancy and with at least a few things changing we may have to adjust our own characters anyways.

7. *Jean Grey*

*Jean Grey* Night Triumphant

If you have to open up...I still want to use Monica and Umbreon...can I reserve it? XD

8. Liltwick

I think Sheps has the most valid point. I'll ask a mod about it, and that will most likely work the best

9. Monster Guy

Monster Guy Fairy type Trainer

Alright then.

I'm keeping Espeon and Andre.

10. Liltwick

So we basically have the entire cast again well, unless IF wants to give GH her spot

Spyrox is coming back

11. Monster Guy

Can't GH take Sylveon once stuff is revealed? xD

12. Liltwick

That's what we planned on

13. Sheps™

Stuff WAS revealed, confirmed its fairy type.

14. Liltwick

Um Sheps, can you please link us this evidence?

15. Monster Guy

Is that official, or is it still a rumor?

We also don't have any Fairy Pokemon yet.

16. InnerFlame

InnerFlame Fire and Ice Combo

IF didn't quit the RPG but she's a terrible procrastinator at times and has a hard time not getting distracted with other stuff and forgetting to post all together and that's only after she isn't really busy with other stuff... I'll try to sit down today and getting a post for all my RPGs if I can.