• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Re: TETB Discussion

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Gaikan the Gorebyss (Shell Smash, overall contest appeal, and it's dex entry.)

And just what is s/he going to be smashing? His/her bikini top? xD Gorebyss don't have shells. xD

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
And just what is s/he going to be smashing? His/her bikini top? xD Gorebyss don't have shells. xD

Those are SHells mon, but no, She can learn shell smash because of Clampearl. It's pokemon logic, don't ask how it's possible. It's like tryiing to figure out how Smeargle can use it O_O

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Ermm, still waiting to post again so out of boredom I modified my team to be better competetively.

Rex (Ace)
Ninetails (Sun)
Tran (It will be cool for probably the worst battling charecter to get a legendary)
Nape (Circus chimp and lead)
Charizard (Flyer)
Arcanine (Prio)

goldensteambun

loanshark prince
Oh, is Raikou, Thundurus or Zekrom available to be catch ? I would love to have one of them on my team o u o;;

So far Nao's team would be Jolteon (6), Luxray (11), Rotom (13), Lanturn (9), Elektross (14) and the final member hopefully a legendary Q 7 Q (especially Zekrom I love it so much sob sob)

Last edited:

Pyroli

Banned
Yeah I didn't know we were able to catch legendary Pokemon? If we are it would be pretty rad to have Shaymin... but then again, I quite like the team I have going and have no idea who I'd replace for Shaymin.

- Leafeon (F, Cas/Cassiel)
- Breloom (M, Rory)
- Cradily (M, Alleline)
- Whimscott (F, Dramamine)
- Tropius (M, Gavino)
- Sawsbuck (F, Astieri)

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
So far I all got for pokemon party is this: Glaceon, Smoochum, and Lapras. Then maybe a Cloyster or Swinub. I'll see where the path take me before I decide. I'm just like when everything isn't completely planned out. Or maybe it's just because the Ice pokemon aren't my favorite pokemon type.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
If we are allowed to catch legendaries, then Andre has the biggest variety. :p He'd likely go for Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, or Victini.

I haven't decided on nicknames for his Pokemon, but most of them are going to be female (bar Gallade.) Starmie will be treated as female, despite being genderless.

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Yeah, I don't think everything should be planned out, but since catching Pokemon is a fairly big event it probably helps lit. Speaking of which, lit, can we start posting again?

Liltwick

Only certain legendary pokemon are going to appear.

Trust me, none of the legendaries that have been said are going to appear.

Liltwick

When Jean gets her Post up :/

I know it sucks but I don't want people to play catch up games.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I'll be posting tonight!~

Well, Monica has dat tattoo, so it definitely would be seen. XD I decided to give her Pokemon some nicknames, so Noctis doesn't seem out of place. XD

Noctis - Umbreon (M)
Atrum - Zoroark (M)
Nero - Hydreigon (M)
Felice - Bisharp (M)
Mortis - Houndoom (M)
Nox - Weavile (M)

Liltwick

Perfect, Lol Freya and Monica, this would be an interesting interactions. I see them facing each other in the Grande Festival...

goldensteambun

loanshark prince
Oh your tonight is my morning right ? ^ 7 ^ can't wait ~

Since I can't have legendary my last member of the party will be Manectric like before u v u

Liltwick

I said you couldn't have certain legendaries....

Thankies mon!!!!

Someone fill out the tropes for the main...

Liltwick

Lol yea it is Jk XD