• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

RE: The Eevees that Bind [PG-15]

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Andre Bellamy
Espeon
Pokemon Center
Badges: 0 Ribbons: 0

"Très heureux, Andre" The other blond guy reached out his hand, and gave Andre a handshake and a smile. "Yes, I believe I have heard of you. Who could not have known of such a famous star? I wonder what twist of fate has brought us here."

Andre smiled, took his hand, and shook it firmly. "Merci beaucoup! I wonder that myself. It's funny, but I feel like I've seen you somewhere before. Have I met you somewhere before?"

As Andre was making conversation, another boy approached the group. Andre took a look at him, and shook his head in disapproval. He thought this guy looked unkempt, with his unshaved face, messy hair, and shabby clothing. The way he talked didn't help either." Sthorry, I know this isn’t quite my place to be sthpeaking. I just couldn’t help but notice that you all had Eeveelutions. I’m Isaac, Isaac Casthanova.” coincidentally, another Eeveelution, a Leafeon was perched on his shoulder. Andre tilted his head when he heard the name, he seemed familiar too...

He saw the redhead girl approach his Espeon, and raised an eyebrow curiously when she started speaking to her. "Think you're a model, huh, little cagna? Check these out!" She laughed, before she pulled the already low zipper on her vest even lower, exposing more of her large breasts and moving closer, the smirk still on her face, before getting back up. Her Umbreon glared at Crystal.

Crystal wasn't the least bit intimidated by this girl's strange behavior. She simply laughed in the her face, then continued strutting around, and acting like a diva. Andre himself chuckled a bit at the sight of it.

The Vaporeon belonging to the other girl also taunted Crystal, but she was completely unfazed. "Essspeon Es!" She said laughing. (Translation: "You, standing a chance against me? Ohhohohoho! That's hilarious!") Her eyes flashed blue for a second as she spoke.

"By the way...I'm sure you guys probably remember me, but if in case any of you forgot, I'm Monica. Monica Fiorelli. Yeah, the same Monica as the one on Diamante's billboard just around here." She continued, winking as she grinned.

Well, that would explain where he saw this girl before. "Of course I have Mon Chérie! I see you in magazines all the time." For reasons he couldn't place, that name rung a bell in Andre's head. It was the same sense of Deja vu he felt with all these people and their Eeveelutions.

Finally, the owner of the Vaporeon proceeded to slap Andre, then give him a hug immediately afterwards. Confused by this girl's strange behavior, Andre shouted "Quel est le sens de tout cela?!" while rubbing the affected cheek. She then went on to slap or hug the others, and pay the nurse one million Poke. Lastly, she gave everyone a death glare before giving a speech.

"I'm Freya, you know, the one who eracted that magic circle. You guys have been messing with the supernatural balance right now... And that fame has corrupted most of you. You aren't people anymore, you've given into sin, either Pride, Greed, Gluttony, and so forth. Here, I will give you all a challenge, to preserve our friendship, and not break the ritual. ALL of you must travel around this region with out anything you've gotten through fame. That means hard walking, no money, and only a backpack to carry around. You will do this, it is your fate. Besides, the ritual isn't over yet..." She sighed.

It hit him when she brought up the magic circle. He had met all these people before. He had gone to school together, and they all evolved their Eevees together. This was wonderful! At least it would've been, had it not been for Freya ruining the potentially happy moment with her ridiculous speech. From the look of it, she was still as eccentric as ever. Andre put his hands on his hips, and returned her glare with one of his own. "Mademoiselle, if you think I'm listening to your crazy story, and that you can tell me what I can and cannot do, then tu es con. I have my own reasons for being here, and friend or not I won't let any of you get in my way."

Last edited:

goldensteambun

loanshark prince
Naois Alain Odwolfe Illias Salvatore
Jolteon
Luxaris City Pokemon Centre
Modified Genetic Pokedex entries: 0

Naois was stunned of how bold the red head girl was, zipping down her clothes like that. What kind of manner was this, he snorted and released the gray smoke out from his mouth. He has always been a conservative one among people of his age. No revealing clothes should be allowed in public, and no exotic hair color either, that has always been his rules. To him, the book should be judge by its appearance in fact, and Monica seemed to be a total opposite of what he thought girls should be. He wouldn't be interest in girls anyhow, but the least they could do was to dress appropriately and serve men in the kitchen, according to his standard.

Out of the sudden, the girl with the Vaporeon just approached him and slapped him hard. It wasn't what he expected, and as such Naois was defenseless at her approach. His cheek stung where her hand just hit, and the cigarette he had at his mouth fell to the floor. He was astonished, totally lost for words at her action. Did he just hit him ? The noble heir to the Salvatore, one of the most powerful men in Hoenn despite his young age, just got hit on the face in public by a girl looking no older than he was. If only she knew half of what he could do with one single phone call, had it been different.

Next reaction he had was anger. It rose inside of him like bubbling lava, his ears redden as his blood boiled quickly. Never in his life had he been hit by anyone but is father, the only man he would ever respect in his life, and to make matter worst he was hit by a young girl. She had no authority, no right to do so, and if it wasn't for what she was about to said next, Naois could have had her killed right then by strangling her. She introduced herself as Freya, and her speech seemed to be an accusation of them, of Naois to be precise, and some kind of magic circle ritual that sealed their fate. At that point, Naois's anger was blocking his ears, and not a single word make sense to him at all.

"You did not just hit me" he growled, his attitude has change 180 degree since he last opened his mouth. The gentleman manners with polite smile had twisted into the devil's face, with anger burning in his blood, and it was only then that his true self made an appearance. It did not helped that Isaac was being whiny about his baby and what not, Andre was also furious and both generally annoying next to him.

"What kind of nonsense are you blabbering about ?!" Naois snapped, his voice so loud and angry it ripped through the air. Rituals and magic, the whole mumbo jumbo things never make any sense to him, nor did he ever believe in it. He hated it to tell the truth, hated the fact that there were still foolish ones who believe in such hoax, hated that people chose to worship something so vague and inexplicable rather than to believe in science. Naois hated that he had once experienced it, and never was he able to find an explanation for the outrageous event, despite years later that he would have conducted research and study. For that reason, he had chose not to ever think of it again, tucked it away in his memory like a taboo, a childhood dilemma, and along with it were the memories of his old friends. He would have almost success at forgetting it, but one could not simply just erased a memory from their mind, and Freya's speech had brought it back once again.

No wonder those people seemed familiar now, every single one of them. They were the same people of Naois's past, the only friends he had as a child and even until now. They seemed to be quite the same, though the few of them had changed just like Naois did. Yet his friends still recognized him as one of their own, as the old acquaintance they used to have, even thought the boy was never the same as he used to be anymore. He was different now, no longer the small and quiet Naois they used to know. As a child, he was still kind, and he had truly loved his friends, but not anymore. Even his physical appearance changed, as he has sprouted into much taller frame, and his eyes were no longer both the color of turquoise blue like he used to have.

He wanted to forget who he was, and the childhood memories which still haunted its mind. To him it was a burden, a reminder that he used to have emotions, a genuine relationship with people, a reminder that he used to have friends, that he knew how to love and be loved. And all of those to him now were equal to weakness. Years after, Naois eventually come to the conclusion that a life with love is even more terrible, considering the troubles that come along with it. Surely he knew that disconcerting feelings such as jealousy, sadness, grief, and anger all those come with the package of a life with love. Think of all the time spent wasting away on petty things like loneliness and heartbreak, he would rather spend it on more productive things like finishing your work or reading books.

Emotions are not life. They are the inhibitors of life. And Naois wished he would have had none of it. Even though he could not had his wish, the one thing he could do however, was to pretend that he had success in it, and he had came close. But it was about to change.

Last edited:

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Tucker Finkle
Flareon
Luxaris Pokemon Center
No good stuff

"How could I forget the guy who turned a whole deck blank?"

Her smile was warm, she seemed to be a lot less judgemental than he thought. It also suddenly occurred to him that this was, in fact, Monica. He couldn't keep the grin off his face.

"How could I forget the girl who actually thought my tricks were cool."

Tucker stood in still slight disbelief as Monica turned on an Espeon beside the fruity fellow. She then flshed the pokemon, fully exposing her chest. Tucker leaned forward to take a look.

Damn, when did she get those? No wonder I didn't recognize her.

At this point, the girl in Blue seemed to go on a rant, she introduced herself as Freya, yet another girl Tucker had known from school, this was really beginning to trip him out. For all he knew, the guy with the guitar was Isaac, Andre was the fruity fellow, and the man who wouldn't stop smoking his cigar was Nao. For all he knew, the fall did more to his head than he thought. They all had matching Eeveelutions... This was really odd.

Freya began to perform a series of hugs and slaps to all the people around the room, how was she so sure that these people were who she thought, how was he even sure that was freya? She watched as Nao recieved an Irish backhand.

Yup, that's Freya

Tucker was also hit across the head, but he figured he would get something like that.

Freya proceeded to do more Freya like things, including bleeding from the mouth, paying off one of the nurses, blaming Tucker for things, and bringing up a ridiculous plan she had for everyone that somehow related to that spell they had all taken part in at school. Freya always talked about visions and magic and things like that. Tucker never believed her, and really only took part to get her to shut up about it. If magic really existed his life would have been a whole lot better than it was. But then, somehow, the spell worked, and Rex became a flareon. Tucker became aware that without the evolution Rex would not be able to do what he does for the show. When he was an eevee all he did was lick himself and giggle. He looked at Rex, the one thing that kept him going for all these years. Tucker figured he is at least a little in debt to Freya.

Freya had wanted all of them to travel without things they had from being famous, rough it, as they say. Tucker almost laughed at this.

You mean the thing that I did for 4 years before I earned my living?

This was met by obvious protest, Tucker allowed this to turn into noise while he go lost in his thoughts.

He couldn't believe that he had met up with all of his old friends. Just when he ws in dire need of companionship. Maybe he should reconsider this whole Atheist thing, there surely must be a god! But then Tucker caught himself, he noticed a feeling in the pit of his stomach he didn't like? What was it? That's it, these were his friends, no doubt about that, but at the same time they weren't. These people in front of him, they were adults. They were icons, and it seemed to not serve most of them. He watched as Andre and Nao argued like Diva's. Isaac couldn't be seperated by a guitar. They were all so pent up and stiffy. Where the hell did all the kids he played kickball with go? Tucker knew he was always the least mature of the group. Always turning his homework into paper planes and doing impretions of the professors. Maybe he didn't understand how their lifestyles worked. He was probably the least wealthy and famous person in the room. No, wait a minute. He looked at Roc, who was turning her head tracking a fly. He grinned, at least she hadnt changed too much. Still though, he knew why these people would most likely decline the offer, they had reputations, they had great lives, they had happiness. Tucker was just a circus clown, a rat...a loser.

Maybe this was his destiny and not theirs, to go with Freya on her crazy plan and eventually do something worthy of the others. Finally Tucker spoke up and cut through the voices.

"I'll do it! But, only if I don't have to go alone."

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Monica Fiorelli
Umbreon
Luxaris Pokemon Center
Badges: 0

"How could I forget the girl who actually thought my tricks were cool." Tucker replied, still smiling. Monica then recalled a few more of his tricks, and the ways she tried to make his tricks go wrong for the laughs, only for Tucker to see through what she was doing and turning everything around. No matter what she did, he always found a way to execute his tricks perfectly like a real magician.

"Damn, and don't forget how I tried to cheat and make you screw up that one trick to see if you really had magic. Man, you always found a way to pull through anyway." She replied, winking at her old friend, before turning to face Andre.

"Of course I have Mon Chérie! I see you in magazines all the time." Andre remarked, which made Monica wonder whether he actually saw her notorious spread in the racy magazine PokeBoy. Even though she had appeared in several magazines, billboards, advertisements and commercials, Monica was most notorious for her six-page spread both artistically nude and wearing lingerie in Sinnoh's edition of PokeBoy magazine. As Andre spoke, she quickly flipped his Espeon off, flashing her middle finger at the Psychic Pokemon's face before dropping her hand back to her side. His Espeon was annoying, and that was putting it kindly. No wonder Noctis did not like her.

She then felt arms around her, and saw that it was Freya. She hugged her best friend back, before looking at her face and seeing some blood. Before she could help wipe it off however, Freya had gone off to the rest and either hugged them or slapped them, depending on the person. Freya then went over to Nurse Joy and handed her what looked to be an obscene amount of money.

"For all the fines those idiots are going t have to pay, the damage to the roof, and if I calculated correctly, enough to give you a holiday." The blonde said, blood still dripping from her mouth as she turned back and faced Monica and the others.

"I'm Freya, you know, the one who erected that magic circle. You guys have been messing with the supernatural balance right now... And that fame has corrupted most of you. You aren't people anymore, you've given into sin, either Pride, Greed, Gluttony, and so forth. Here, I will give you all a challenge, to preserve our friendship, and not break the ritual. ALl of you must travel around this region with out anything you've gotten through fame. That means hard walking, no money, and only a backpack to carry around. You will do this, it is your fate. Besides, the ritual isn't over yet..."

Magic circle...magic circle...why does that seem so... Oh yeah!

The circle, the black ribbon and the blood. She remembered how her Eevee had evolved into an Umbreon right after. It wasn't so clear, but she knew it happened, weird as it sounded. Was this...part of it?

Andre, Isaac and Nao protested, the musician wanting to bring along his guitar, Nao refusing to believe any of it and Andre refusing. Tucker on the other hand, was a bit more positive. Monica thought about it. She enjoyed being both a tough trainer and a model, proving to many that beauty and brawn could go hand in hand. Sure, she was known for her covers and ads, but she had badges and a number of known fights, physical ones at that, to prove that she wasn't a pushover. However, this sounded like a real adventure, something she never had ever since she signed her first contract. Back in Trainer School, she was always the big sister of the group, albeit not exactly a proper nor well-mannered one, who looked out for them in her own way. Besides, even if she did take a break from the modeling world, she at least still got the trainer part and would continue collecting badges...perhaps try out a Contest or two? Not Cute Contests though.

"Sounds like an adventure, huh? Tell you what...I'm game. No smashing my motorcycle or prohibiting us from pubs though. Che diavolo, guys...you sure you got balls? I'm sure Tucker has 'em. C'mon and man up!" She joked, before walking over to the couch and sitting next to Freya. Raising a gloved hand, she swiped the blood off Freya's face with her bare fingers, before wiping it on the fabric of the couch. Red fabric, red blood...nobody was going to notice.

(OOC: Would Freya actually smash Monica's motorcycle to make sure the regulations are followed? You know that if that happened...Freya would get a black eye...or bruised at the very least because Monica can be irrational with that short temper of hers. XD)

Last edited:

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Roxanna ‘Roc’ Freck
Glaceon
Luxaris City: Pokemon Center
Good Deeds/Badges/Ribbons: 0/0/0

That’s seemed to work as Tucker called out Roc Star and gave her a big hug. Her feet left the ground. The girl couldn’t help but smile special after the kiss on her forehead. Inside she was so happy that she couldn’t describe in the right words. Burn however was not pleased; he didn’t like the man suddenly touching his trainer like that. He was stared frigid daggers at him until he looked at the pokemon and casually greeted him. A little Ice Fang on his knee would teach him.

“Sorry about that, Burn is still the same anti-social pokemon.” He also didn’t like people getting too close to her. Tucker didn’t seem to take it too hard and Rex defrosted the ice left behind by her Glaceon attack. Tucker then went on to apologize for his disturbing the people around and mention that he worked at the circus. That was cool she wonder if he and Reximo knew each other, maybe that why those people were confused earlier. She moved closer to the group of people and looked that her pale furred Glaceon. “ Be good now, Burn.” She told the pokemon to hopefully prevent any sudden disapproving outburst. The pokemon nodded and laid down at her feet; still not very happy being around all the people and pokemon.

In the group she finally noticed all the different types of Eevee evolutions of her friends were here. The taller redhead lady said she was Monica just like her childhood friend. She quickly connected the pokemon to the people she knew; Freya and Vaporeon, Andre and Espeon, Isaac and Leafeon, and Nao and Jolteon. The light brown skinned girl looked amazed that all of her friends, though she had no proof they were yet, were all right here. Freya came up and gave her a hug. Yup she was sure of it now, these were all her old good friends. The Freya began to talk about… a lot of stuff that seemed important.

Everyone had pretty much answer her except the lavender haired girl. They got what Freya was saying perfectly well while the gears were still slowly turning for her. It was like she was listening to a lecture at school again, which she normally partly got it but normally not what she really needed to know. Issac wanted to bring his guitar, it seems, Andre outright denied it, Nao really didn’t say anything about not going but didn’t say he was going either; but he did seem mad about what she said, Monica and Tucker both seem willing to do it.

“Um… so… basically, were going on an adventure on foot without anything special for friendship?” That is what Roc figured from Freya statement and everyone’s response to it. She still sounded an unsure about it; the girl did tend to get things wrong. That was the one thing that had not change about her even in the current day. “That sounds like fun! I would love to spend time with my old buddies. I mean after this who knows when we’ll get see each other again.”

There was a soft smile on her face; she was certain they all had their own life in fame. She was kind of famous herself but not much outside of the Kanto region. After this they would just go back to their normal life and the chance another miracle like this would be unlikely. Pausing she pulled her bag out in front of her and dug through it. Finally, she pulled out what probably look like a strange device with a top to anyone not familiar with Pokemon Rangers.

“I guess that mean I have to leave my Capture Styler behind. It’s been awhile since I’ve caught a pokemon normally.” She looked at her Ranger gear; she had gotten this particular model for her good deeds as a Pokemon Ranger. Roc was a little fond of it since she didn’t hurt pokemon to get them, though it was always just a temporarily companionship, it was fine with the way her Glaceon was. She placed the device back in her bag and with a curious look she reached in deep and pluck out a pokeball. “Ooo lookie, I actually got a spare pokeball.” She grinned excitedly about that.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Freya E. Yamamoto
Luxaris City Pokemon Center
Badges/Ribbons: 0

As Freya sat down, she immediatly got protests against her speech. It was odd for almost all of the men to complain, but in a logical sense, it wasn't. Freya remembered that most of the boys were whiny when they were in trainer school, and she chuckled as Isaac basically started t obeg

“Freya, I understhand what you’re trying to sthay, but please tell me baby can come!” He gestured to the guitar on his back. “It’sth mighty cold at night, and sthed be cold without my loving touch.” He continued, half pleading her to allow him to keep his guitar with him. Cassiel gave him a mild glance, before batting Mizumi’s paw playfully.

“I mean like yesth it’s nice to sthee you too, but me and baby here have been through a lot together!” He practically whimpered. As he finished, Freya gripped her head in agony as a sharp pain pierced her head...

"Isaac, you can keep the Guitar... I was meaning things more of those two." She could barely point at Andre and Nao. "Would need..."

Just when she finished her sentence, she could see Andre put his hands on his hips starting a rebuttle

"Mademoiselle, if you think I'm listening to your crazy story, and that you can tell me what I can and cannot do, then tu es con. I have my own reasons for being here, and friend or not I won't let any of you get in my way." He retaliated with sassyness, which made her infuriated, but her headache got worse.

I-Is this me slipping away!?

"Y-You Idiot... You're to caught up in your sins to even care about to people you use to consider friends, you too Nao." Freya replied to the both of them, anticipating Nao's speech as her headache again got worse. She was ready to here refusal from the others, but Tucker's words were music to her ears, but an axe to her head

"I'll do it! But, only if I don't have to go alone." He simple stated, but she gasped from the pain in her head

My brain... It's being prodded, invaded... Normally possession occurs after I've lost my sense of reality, but whoever it is, or whatever it is... It must be important... I must endure until the end

"Sounds like an adventure, huh? Tell you what...I'm game. No smashing my motorcycle or prohibiting us from pubs though. Che diavolo, guys...you sure you got balls? I'm sure Tucker has 'em. C'mon and man up!" Monica joked, before walking over to the couch and sitting next to Freya. Raising a gloved hand, she swiped the blood off Freya's face with her bare fingers, Freya watching her wiping it on the fabric of the couch. Somehow this act made her feel a little better, but not by much. She leaned on Monica's shoulder, hoping that her friend's energy would help her from the paralyzing agony.

"No Monica... You would just have to send it back.... We're old enough anyway, so I don't see how that's going to be a problem..." She softly smiled as she felt her body starting to move, she tried with all her might to resist.

“Um… so… basically, were going on an adventure on foot without anything special for friendship?” Roc gave a faint smile, clearly with the look of her still trying to comprehend what Freya said. Freya gave a small smile as Roc messed with a device in her hand

I guess that mean I have to leave my Capture Styler behind. It’s been awhile since I’ve caught a pokemon normally.” Roc sighed as she looked at her gear melancholicly. She searched around fro something, and produced a pokeball

"Ooo lookie, I actually got a spare pokeball.” She grinned with excitement

"ROc, I suggest you keep your gear... It might be... useful..." Freya finally felt something smash into her head, and she felt hersefl waling to the circle her friends created. She felt hersefl starting to hover, and her eyes were starting to see white. Knowing resistance was futile, Freya decided to fade into the white.

~
Reality Escape

Freya awoke in her dream world, well, more of the world of her mind. She looked around, and saw a bloody cresent moon and a graveyard of darkness. Normally, her mind was more... brighter, but she couldn't see anything. She felt a voice that wasn't hers ringing through her mind

"FOOLSIH MORTALS. YOU CANNOT COMPREHEND THE WEIGTH OF THE RITUAL YOU HAVE PREFORMED, NOT COMPLETING IT WILL HAVE YOU MEET A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH. YOU ARE ALL DESTINED TO SAVE THIS PITIFUL WORLD, BUT SLOWLY THE CRACKS OF THE DREAM OF AN ETERNITY OF DARKNESS IS FORMING. MAKE HASTE, FOOLSIH MORTALS, OR THIS WORLD THAT I HAVE BEEN BAINSHED FROM.... WILL SOON FADE AWAY INTO NOTHINGNESS... MOMENTO MORI."

"W-Who are you?" Freya asked in a soft voice

"YOUNG MORTAL... YOU WILL SOON LEARN ENOUGH. THOSE CARDS, I HELPED GUIDE THEM. THAT IS MY GIFT TO YOU, THAT, AND THE PROOF OF MAGIC TO THOSE FRIENDS OF YOURS." The voice rang in her ears

"The Tarot Spread!? Also, how did you prove it to them?"

"SIMPLE.... I TRANSPORTED THEM HERE. THAT ISN'T PROOF ENOUGH?"

"I guess it is... THank you..."

Freya say the moon set, and reality slowly fading back in...
~

Luxaris City pokemon center

Freya slowly looked around, and saw everyone had bewildered looks on ther e faces... Whaterver they saw, she would never know. She feel from the spot of her levitation, and soo faded away into the world of sleep.

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Tucker Finkle
Flareon
Creepy Place
No good stuff.

It had seemed Tuckers invitation had fallen on deaf ears. The "Men" in the room continued to argue, but Monica and Roc had agreed. Tucker wondered if it would be to pushy to ask Roc to accompany him. Suddenly Tuckers attention focused onto Freya. She was still battling the men, but seemed to be getting very ill suddenly, she was resting on Monica's shoulder. She looked as if her head was about to explode.

"Guys, something is wrong with her!"

As Tuckers words cut through the chatter he sprinted to Freya on the couch. What Tucker saw next was something out of a horror movie. Freya's face became distorted as she floated up in the air. A dark circle moved around the others, Tucker didn't have time to yell as it felt like his body was being distorted like origami. After that, it was just darkness for a while until he finally came back to conciousness. He lifted himself up.

He wasn't in the pokemon center anymore. He wasn't in a place he wanted to be anymore either. This place looked like a grave, it felt so sinister and evil. Tucker shivered, why was he so cold?

"What is this place? What happened?" Tucker finally took a breath and analyzed himself, he felt okay.

"Welp, like we always Rex, nothing broken nothing wrong! .....Rex?.....Rex!"

Tucker began to panic. Where was his pokemon? He turned around hastily trying to find the red ball of fluff. Soon he began to run, breathing hysterically and yelling for his pokemon.

"Rex! REX! Where are you bud?! It's Tucker! I'm here bud stay calm!.....AHHHGHGH!"

Tucker seemed to fall down a hole that wasn't there. Again he wasnt hurt, until he looked up.

To his horror he finally saw Rex, but he was being beaten by what looked like a group of large shadowy creatures with claws. Rex had no chance, it was four to one and he already looked rather weak. His fur was bloody and battered. Tucker could hear him crying, Rex was desperately weeping for help.

"GET THE **** OFF OF HIM!" He was running towards the creatures as hard as he could, shortly before reaching them however, he slammed into yet another thing that didnt seem to be there, this time a wall, he saw the clear wall ripple as he bounced off of it. Suddenly red letters appeared above his head, they simply read. "Bring them here."

"What does that mean?! Who is here doing this?! STOP! Look what you're doing! Your killing him!"

Tucker heard a large deep voice bellow out yet another prophecy type phrase. He was starting to cry now as he got up and started pounding on the wall seperating him from Rex.

"I ALREADY AGREED! I'll do whatever you want just let him go!" He was still pounding on the glass. "You son of a ***** just let him go."

Pound pound pound, a small crack started forming, Rex was no longer moving, his eyes were closed. Pound pound pound, finally just as Tucker felt himself break through, his vision went dark yet again.

He woke on the ground of the pokemon center, completely soaked in sweat and still shivering. It seemed like the rest of the group was collecting themselves as well. He didn't care about them, his eyes were darting around for Rex, who he saw was licking at the bottom of a fro-yo machine in the cafe. He scrambled to his feet and dashed over. As he got closer he noticed Rex was not harmed or effected in any way by what just happened. As Tucker grabbed and hugged him Rex licked his face and warmed up, like he did often.

"Oh my god, you're okay, oh thank goodness."

Once tucker had recovered, he returned to the others, who looked a little better than before. He had no idea what happened, he had just known three things. He never wanted it to happen, and all of this was because of Freya. He pointed a long finger in her direction.

"You! your...your a freak! I don't know what that was, but you caused it! Why did you get us all involved in all of this voodoo crap in the first place?! Curiosity killed the cat Freya, you shouldnt be messing with this stuff. Curiosity may end up killing the all of us.... Okay I know the analogy doesnt work that well but you get my point!"

Tucker was breathing heavier than he ever had. He thought about the message and the voice. He couldn't ignore it, he had been having dreams similar to what had happened, but it was never real like that before. He had to figure out what was going on...he really needed something to drink.

"Ya know what nevermind, I'm sorry I said that...I just I have to go."

He turned and sprinted out the door. He was running with Rex in his arms, he didnt know where to go, a public restroom was where he stopped to take a rest from running. He went into the restroom and looked in the mirror. His face was still shiny with sweat. Rex went over to a toilet and started drinking. Tucker vomited hard into the sink, it felt good. He ran water over his face. What was he supposed to do next?

Suddenly, a man appeared from another stall, a man he had recognized from a poster on the local pokemon gym.

"Could you do that somewhere else? It's really gro.."

"Cole! You're Cole! Please let me battle you! I just need to I feel like! I only hve one pokemon, but please..I'm begging you."

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Roxanna ‘Roc’ Freck
Glaceon
Luxaris City: Pokemon Center

Not long after her reply things started to get strange as a circle appear and Freya started to… fly? Suddenly Roc was outside in a graveyard, it was dark and the moon was red. This was all a bit strange and creepy, but more than anything she was confused on what was happening. A voice boom sounding angry and it seem to be talking about something worse than death and destiny. She stepped back as she looked around and something crunched under her foot. Looking down she saw what look like pokemon bones. Her eyes widened.

“Burn! Hey Burn! Where are you?!!” She screamed out for her pokemon she glanced around but didn’t see the shiny Glaceon anywhere. The girl was officially freaking out, her heart was racing as she searched for her pokemon buddy. She felt something grab her ankle; it felt slimy even though she had on socks. As she looked down she saw a blobby hand; it looked like a Grimer coming out from the ground. Others began to emerge and reach for her. Roc pretty much lost it, letting a bloodcurdling scream. She shook the hand off and went darting through the graveyard. The voice kept talking to her and her mind didn’t register it well at all. She was nearly in tears.

“Gla, Glaceon” a familiar voice rang out and the girl’s yellow eyes quickly turned and it made her feel relieve to hear her pokemon's voice. That feeling disappeared when she looked and saw the evil blob creatures had gotten him and began to pull him down. She wanted to go back for him but she couldn’t. She was frozen in place trembling in pure fear and turmoil. The pokemon looked at her pleadingly for help before he disappeared before her eyes. Roc collapse to her knee and she scrunch her body into a little ball. It became hard to breathe, only frightening her more.

THIS WORLD THAT I HAVE BEEN BAINSHED FROM.... WILL SOON FADE AWAY INTO NOTHINGNESS... MOMENTO MORI.

That was the last things Roc remember hearing in her shaken up state. Her breathing was off, her eyes were close shut. Finally a soft pat on her brought her out of it. It was soft and little on the cold side. The lavender haired girl slowly opened her eyes and in front of her was Burn. Her eyes started watering up with happiness knowing that Burn was okay. The pokemon had her inhaler in his mouth as he attempted to get her aware enough to take it. She finally opened up from her ball as she was in the Pokemon Center again, now sitting on the floor. She took her inhaler, used it and her breathing return to normal.

“It was terrible, Burn” She hugged the pokemon afterwards. “You were taken away and I- I…” She couldn’t finish what she was saying for many reasons.

Tucker was really freaked out and began to scream angrily at Freya, calling her names and such. It was so mean, she didn’t know what to say. After spouting it, he calmed down a bit and added: "Ya know what nevermind, I'm sorry I said that...I just I have to go." And with that he turned and ran out. Everyone still seemed stun or something. Roc just glanced around and it seem no one was going to move. Not having time to dilly-dally, she pulled out a small piece of paper and pen, scribbled something on it and then shoved it into Monica’s hands.

“That’s my contact number; please call me and tell me if Freya is okay if I’m not back in time.” She quickly informed her before turning and running off herself with her curly hair dancing behind her and her pokemon at her heels. Tucker had gotten a nice big headstart on her so finding him would be a slight challenge but she had make sure that he was alright. Roc called out his name over and over as she tried to spot her green-haired friend.

goldensteambun

loanshark prince
Jolteon
Luxaris City Pokemon Centre

Freya snapped back at Naois without hesitation, and it stunned the boy of the balls that girl has to called him 'idiot'. That girl was either fearless, or just lost her mind, and he seemed to leaned toward the latter theory. Mentally retarded people were not on the list of what he wanted to deal with at that moment, or any moment for all that matter, so he decided to turned his back and left for the door. What a colossal waste of times, he thought. The last thing Naois would have expected upon coming to Kyuushu for the first time wasn't anything like this, and certainly it wasn't what he hoped for either.

Though, somebody up there must have thought it was what he needed, because the next moment as he took a step, his surrounding suddenly changed dramatically. It was as if he has stepped into another world which was no longer his, with the dark completely engulfed him and endlessly spread. A graveyard, it seemed to be, with tombstones, bones and carcasses scattered on the ground where he stood, the entire place seemed too caliginous and surreal. The only light shining down on that world was from the blood red moon above, and it did no help in lifting the dark mood of the place. Everything looked as if it came straight out of a nightmare, and no one was there but him. It seemed like he was alone in the place, and not even his trusted slave of a Jolteon was there.

Naois was bewildered, his eyes darted around observing the scene that just unfolded around him. What kind of sorcery was this, he gritted his teeth in frustration. It must be some kind of tricks from pokemon, possibly something he had not yet to known of, but his mind refused to believed this surreal experience was the doing of some omnipresence from above. Whatever it was, it did not frighten him as much as it was aggravate him. Naois cursed under his breath as he made his way through the graveyard, bones crunching under his feet as he stepped on them. The wisest thing he could do right now, was to not panic and absolutely not to scream since he knew not of what would come to his call. The not panicking part was something Naois was quite good of, as the boy carefully navigated through the graveyard while trying to wrapped the surreal place around his mind.

Let's start over at first. I'm in Kyuushu. Was in Kyuushu. I arrived at the Pokemon Centre. There were people with Eeveelution there, most of them seemed either dull or lunatic as expected. They seemed to be my childhood friends, all of them. Then Freya said something about magic circle and rituals and my sins, and...

The more he thought about it, the more confusing and absurd it became. None of his calculation or logic could have added up to the unexpected event he was in right then, and it anger him to think that he has absolutely no control whatsoever over his own situation. Once he discovered the theory behind of this sorcery, Naois was determined to bloody exterminate whoever was scheming this against him. Though, it was nothing like he had expected, as the next moment.

The stress it gave him was making him craved for a cigarette, though when Naois reach to his pocket for one and took out his lighter, the lighter could not seemed to work. As he hastily tried spark a fire, suddenly something felt cold against his feet. Naois looked down, and to his astonishment he was standing in a pool of dark substance, and he was sinking on it fast. He gasped and tried to pull himself up, but the more he struggled the faster he was sinking inside of it. Thought, it felt as if he was pulled down, as he felt something grasping at his legs, holding him down. "Let go of me !" He growled and scrambled to free himself, but no use. As if to add up to his horror, Naois gasped as he saw himself stepping out of the darkness in front of him, the fog cleared around as his other self looked down at him in disgust. The boy was now chin deep in the dark pool, the black sludge bubbled under him and Naois could smell the strong stench of blood and carcass reeking up his nose. He screamed in terror as the Naois standing in front of him put on a dark grin and laughed in insanity before he was engulfed entirely in the sludge.

He was consumed by his own madness.

"FOOLISH MORTALS. YOU CANNOT COMPREHEND THE WEIGHT OF THE RITUAL YOU HAVE PREFORMED, NOT COMPLETING IT WILL HAVE YOU MEET A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH. YOU ARE ALL DESTINED TO SAVE THIS PITIFUL WORLD, BUT SLOWLY THE CRACKS OF THE DREAM OF AN ETERNITY OF DARKNESS IS FORMING. MAKE HASTE, FOOLISH MORTALS, OR THIS WORLD THAT I HAVE BEEN BANISHED FROM.... WILL SOON FADE AWAY INTO NOTHINGNESS... MOMENTO MORI."

Naois could see nothing, everything ached on him at one moment and then it was all numb at the next. It was dark around him, as a voice rang loudly in his head. That voice was the last thing he head, before slipping away into unconsciousness.

---

He woke in dimness, and once again he was back in the Pokemon Centre, among the people who was as bewildered as he was. The boy breathed hard, and he could see that 6 was looking at him from under his feet, worried about his master. It was rare for the Jolteon to see his trainer so shaken and frightened as he was. However, Naois calmed his wild beating heart quickly, as he wiped away the sweat on his pale face. He let out a long sigh, glad that everything was over, though it still felt so frightening and real that it could not possibly be a mere nightmare. Naois lightened up a cigarette again, and to his relief the lighter actually worked this time. The white smoke calmed him as it numb him in nicotine, as it always did ever since the death of his mother.

Was it the consequence of his refusal toward Freya's proposal, or was it something more ? It did not changed his mind one bit about magic, as the boy would forever remained skeptic toward those, but it taunted him by the fact that he knew nothing about it. Ever since the ritual of his childhood, Naois has always been frustrated of how he could not explain it scientifically. The only reason of him to keep 6, was that the pokemon was a living proof that the ritual was real, and could be a potential evidence for Naois's study. Though, it was the same reason that he hated 6 every time he looked at it, since its existence seemed to taunt the lack of Naois's knowledge of the magic. It seemed to force the ideal into his head, and the more Naois thought about it, the more it nagged at him to take up the deal. Maybe the journey would assist him in solving this mystery, the giant puzzle that surrounded the whole ordeal.

The sudden commotion Tucker made startled Naois, as he looked up to see him yelling at Freya. That boy has a point, he thought, curiosity killed the cat, and Naois agreed with him mostly. Though unlike Tucker, Naois in fact, did not wish for Freya to not do it. If she didn't certainly it would have made their lives easier since ignorant was bliss, but Naois hated the thought of not knowing something in exchange for mere contentment. This could be something that could change the world, and he wanted to be able to unfold the mystery of it.

He looked at the poor girl Freya who was lying on the floor, seemingly unconscious. She might know something about this, Naois thought, as she was the one who started it all in the first place. Freya could play a huge role to provide him with some knowledge of this, and as such he made his mind to keep her near, at least until she still have some use for him and not much of a burden. He walked back to her and lifted her up in his arms, seeing that she could not be left there. "I'm taking her to the hospital" He informed the others, and started to walk out. "If you want to come, be my guest."

Last edited:

Pyroli

Banned
Isaac Casanova
Leafeon
Luxaris City, Pokemon Center.
0 Pokemon Breed/Befriended

Isaac smiled as Freya began to tell him that he was able to bring baby; he gently ran his fingers along the leather strap, caressing his guitar. Her name was Dean, and she was the only woman he ever loved. He glanced down at Cassiel and gave her a small thumbs up, she smirked and trotted back towards him to sit by his feet.

He was interrupted from his thoughts, and guitar stroking, by a voice. It rang through the center as one of his friend’s voices, he looked in the direction the voice had come from to see Freya... floating? This was really odd. He watched as more odd things emerged, like a dark circle forming around him and the rest of the group.

He felt like he was floating, his whole body floating in a world that was whimsical. Like the feeling of falling just as you hit sleep. He opened his eyes after the ordeal, looking around at his surroundings. This wasn’t the Pokemon center he had been moments before, but rather, a graveyard. Isaac looked around to get a feeling for his surroundings. It was extremely dark, with a crimson red moon hanging overhead, there were also bones... so many Pokemon and people bones alike just scattered around. He looked by his feet, only to see that his Leafeon was now gone.

“Casth!” He cried, looking around in a panic. “Casthiel! Are you here?” He called again, hoping for the familiar cry of his Leafeon. He ran forwards, still screaming for his Pokemon; his lisp getting worse with every cry.

He finally saw her, laying soaked in her own blood, drowning in it. She gave a garbled cry, a cry for help. Isaac ran towards her, tears beginning to form in his eyes. He slumped down beside her, his pants getting soaked with the blood.

“Casth it’sth okay... I’m here, I’m here.” He whispered, grabbing for his Pokemon; although his hands just kept coming back, covered in blood. He heard a voice, that seemed to be booming in his head. He covered his ears with his blood soaked hands, trying to block out the voice.

“Shut. Up! Let me save Cas, God dammit!” He shouted, in his anger, his lisp seemed to fade, becoming more of a mild whistling noise. The tears were freely flowing now, soaking his face. He watched as Cassiel’s eyes rolled back into her head, no longer moving, no longer breathing. He let out an angry cry, slumping over her body and sobbing deeply. His face feeling soaked in his Pokemon’s blood.

This was the last thing he saw before coming to on the floor of the Pokemon Center, cradling Cas under him. He only moved when he heard Cas squeak something at him.

“Casth.. oh god I was stho worried...” He murmured, pulling her close and wiping his tear streaked face. He saw that everyone seemed just about as stunned as him, looking around at Freya, and then to each other.

Tucker shouted some angry words at Freya before storming out, followed by Roc. Naois picked up Freya, offering to take her to the hospital and inviting the other’s to come.

“I-I need a minute.” Replied Isaac, scooping up Cas and the rest of his belongings before running past Nao and outside, to the back of the Pokemon Center, sobbing uncontrollably into his hands with Cassiel on his lap.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Andre Bellamy
Espeon
Pokemon Center

Freya snapped back at Andre, "Y-You Idiot... You're to caught up in your sins to even care about to people you use to consider friends, you too Nao."

Andre was taken aback at her response, and secretly, he was a little impressed she had the balls to snap back like that. People were usually too intimidated by his fame to talk back at him. Still, he couldn't just let that go. His pride wouldn't allow it. "Au contraire mon ami. I just have a reputation to keep. You can't possibly expect me to go camping in the woods like a savage do you? What would my fans think?!"

Shortly after his reply, strange things started to happen. Freya started to float, and dark circles appeared around Andre and the rest of the group. Andre barely had time to react before the scene suddenly changed. Andre was no longer in the Pokemon Center, but outside in a graveyard. It was dark and the moon was red. "Quel type de sorcellerie est-ce?" Andre wondered out loud. He stepped back as he looked around and something crunched under his foot. Looking down he saw what look like bones. His eyes widened. "Oh mon Dieu!" It wasn't the bones that shocked him, it was the fact that he got decayed remains on his expensive shoes. "This is absolutely disgusting."

But the dirty shoes would soon become the least of his concerns. As he tried to scrape the gunk off the bottom of his shoe, he something rub against his leg. He figured it was Crystal, he hadn't seen her when this insanity happened. He looked to the side, and saw that it wasn't Crystal, but a some type of skeletal creature thing. From the looks of it size, it appeared to have been a Pokemon at some point in it's life. Andre wasn't expecting to find that thing there, and let out a scream when he saw it. "GAH!" The zombie Pokemon thing growled in response.

Andre ran away from the zombie. If that wasn't Crystal, then where the heck had she disappeared to. She wouldn't be able to survive in a place like this. He called out for his Pokemon's name. "Crystal, Crystal! Where are you?!"

However, Crystal didn't appear, or even answer. Instead, like a scene from a horror movie, more zombies rose from the ground. Some were Pokemon, and some humans. Seeing them, Andre tried to run faster, but he was soon blocked off his path by a group of zombies. He turned around to go the other way, but the zombies blocked off that path. Pretty soon, he was surrounded by zombies. All of them chanting his name. "Andre.... Andre..."

"Sacre bleu!"

Then another voice rang out. "FOOLISH MORTALS. YOU CANNOT COMPREHEND THE WEIGTH OF THE RITUAL YOU HAVE PREFORMED, NOT COMPLETING IT WILL HAVE YOU MEET A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH. YOU ARE ALL DESTINED TO SAVE THIS PITIFUL WORLD, BUT SLOWLY THE CRACKS OF THE DREAM OF AN ETERNITY OF DARKNESS IS FORMING. MAKE HASTE, FOOLISH MORTALS, OR THIS WORLD THAT I HAVE BEEN BANISHED FROM.... WILL SOON FADE AWAY INTO NOTHINGNESS... MOMENTO MORI."

Bloody hell?!

Just as the zombies were about to reach out and grab him, the scene changed again in a flash of white light. He was back at the Pokemon Center, Crystal was by his side, and everything had returned to normal. Well, aside from the fact that Freya was unconscious.

While everyone else looked stunned by what had just occured, the reactions of the others were mixed. Some stayed behind to help the girl, while others took off.

Andre really wasn't in the mood to deal with this right now. He scooped up Crystal in his arms, put his sunglasses over his eyes, and stormed out the door without saying a word to anyone else.

And as per usual, the papparazzi was still out there waiting for him with their flashing cameras, and shouting his name. However, after what had just ensued, Andre wasn't in the mood to deal with them right now. "Brûle en enfer!" he shouted, then walked past the cameras, and went to his hotel. Muttering profanities in French under his breath as he did.

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Monica Fiorelli
Umbreon

"No Monica... You would just have to send it back.... We're old enough anyway, so I don't see how that's going to be a problem..." Freya assured, to which Monica mentally sighed with relief. Her best friend leaned on her shoulder as Roc agreed to the journey.

"Roc, I suggest you keep your gear... It might be... useful..." Freya murmured, before something weird started to happen. Freya started levitating and a dark circle started forming around Monica and the rest of the group. Monica stood up, trying to peer into center the circle, but suddenly she felt a twisting sensation in her body, and it wasn't exactly the most pleasant feeling.

"The hell-...?!" She managed to shout before...the Pokemon Center disappeared? Monica saw the change in scenery and noticed that she wasn't anymore in the Pokemon Center building, but in the middle of a graveyard. She looked up and saw that a blood moon had risen in the darkness, and tombstones and bones littered the grounds.

Whoa, since when did Kyushu have a graveyard and a blood moon...cool, man...

Monica got up and started walking around among the dead trees and bones, the slight wind ruffling her red hair and the bones underfoot crunched by her motorcycle boots. She looked around to see if anyone was around and up again and saw the crimson moon still shining. At least there was no-one to judge whatever she was about to do next, besides, blood moons did not come frequently as far as she knew. Tossing her red tresses back, she then tilted her head upwards.

"Awrooooooo.... Awroooooooooo...." She howled, before another cry suddenly replied. A very familiar cry.

"Umbreeee!" It was Noctis' cry and it did not exactly sound close either. Monica looked to her side and saw that there was literally no-one around, her Umbreon included. Realizing that her Pokemon was gone, she started walking quickly and looking around for where the sound had come from. After a while, she managed to locate her Pokemon, seeing his yellow rings glow in the darkness. She quickly rushed towards him, but was suddenly blocked by several shadowy figures as she got close.

"Damn, get away from Noctis, assholes!" She growled as she made a fist and threw a punch at one of the figures, only for her hand to pass through as if they were ghosts. She drew back her hand as the figures stood, unmoving.

"FOOLISH MORTALS. YOU CANNOT COMPREHEND THE WEIGHT OF THE RITUAL YOU HAVE PREFORMED, NOT COMPLETING IT WILL HAVE YOU MEET A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH. YOU ARE ALL DESTINED TO SAVE THIS PITIFUL WORLD, BUT SLOWLY THE CRACKS OF THE DREAM OF AN ETERNITY OF DARKNESS IS FORMING. MAKE HASTE, FOOLISH MORTALS, OR THIS WORLD THAT I HAVE BEEN BANISHED FROM.... WILL SOON FADE AWAY INTO NOTHINGNESS... MEMENTO MORI."

A voice rang into her head, making it throb and then disappeared just as abruptly as they entered. As soon as the voice faded, the figures parted, revealing Noctis, lying down and unmoving, dark liquid surrounding him. No...it couldn't be...

"CHE CAZZO! MURDERERS! You'll regret that, idiots!" Monica shouted, gritting her teeth as the shadowy figures started surrounding her, closer and closer. She wanted to hurt them, kill them if she could. Before she could make a move however, she collapsed, her head ringing with the words once again and head blanking out as a flash of white light overcame her vision.

Monica slowly opened her eyes to find herself back at the Pokemon Center, lying on the couch. The first thing she did was look down and saw that Noctis was next to her, alive and breathing. She gave him a small smile as she sat up, the memory of the graveyard still fresh in her mind. What exactly was going to happen? What exactly laid beneath the surface of the ritual they had performed? If what she heard in the graveyard held true...

Tucker was screaming, and Monica noticed that Freya was still passed out, unaware of what was happening around them. Roc scribbled something on a piece of paper before handing it to her. Looking at it, she saw that it was a number.

“That’s my contact number; please call me and tell me if Freya is okay if I’m not back in time.” She said, before exiting the Pokemon Center. Monica entered the number on her mobile phone as Andre and Isaac left.

"I'm taking her to the hospital. If you want to come, be my guest." Nao said as he scooped Freya up. Monica nodded as she stood up, slinging her black messenger bag and beckoning for Noctis to follow.

"Let me help carry her, Nao. They're still outside, and I don't think we have time for me to answer any damn questions and deal with that...idiot I punched... Give me a second....hospital's just close by if I remember correctly." She said as she placed her arms under Freya's body, one under her legs and one behind the girl's back, just as Nao did. She then motioned for the exit with her head.

"C'mon, let's get going." She said.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
(OOC: After this post is done groups are now officially instigated! Also, sorry for bunnying but I found it to be the most logical things to do Golden and Jean, let's just have it be a noodle incident

Freya E. Yamamoto
Vaporeon
Luxaris City Hospital
Badges/Ribbons:0

Freya started to awaken, hearing the beeping of the life support next to her. She started to remember things, and looked around the room, to see Mizumi was sleeping next to her, she looked to see both Nao and Monica in the room seeming to have just finished conversing about something, whatever it is she wouldn't know. She looked at the clock, it was around 2 PM, and that made Freya sigh with relief, she was happy that she wasn't out as long as she thought she was. Everything that happened must have been on the news by now, but Freya knew it would be futile to resist. SHe then saw a Nurse enter, and notice that she got up

"Alright then Ms. Yamamoto, you're free to go now. We just finished the last few tests while you were asleep and you got checked out for clearence. Also, the Gym Leader is back in town so if any of you three would like th challenge him, you can, but there's also a honey gathering contest at the ranch on route 402, whatever you want to do is up to you guys. Well, I'll see you at the front desk.: THe Nurse gave a cherry smile and walked out of the room. ZFreya sighed as she started to collect her things, and then looked at her two friend in front of her.

"I'd like to thank you two for coming with me, at least... If you feel like you need any explanations you're free to tag along with me, but you don't have to. I'm sure what happened back there was enough to freak you guys out, to see what I have to struggle through daily. Again, it was both good to see you both, but I do hope that you'll come with me on this trip... At least you both cared enough to see me, instead of the others, but we'll cross paths with them again, I'm sure of it." Freya finished her little speech, she motioned for Mizumi to come, who had just finished her nap.

THey started to walk out of the room, and Freya looked back at her friends once more, and crystal teardrops flew through the air as she walked towards the elevator, preparing to go down to the first floor.

I hope they come with me... I have a feeling, that once we leave here, our fate's going to take a drastic turn...

goldensteambun

loanshark prince
lol I made it in times

Jolteon
Luxaris City Hospital

They got Freya to the hospital, him and Monica, and checked her in a recovery room with minimum of fuss. It seemed like the girl was just knocked unconscious by sudden mental impact, and she would be completely all right by the time she wake up, or so diagnosed by the doctor. Naois stood by the window sill, leaning his back against it as he blew his cigarette in contentment. He was contemplating between going out the hallway to smoke, figured that Freya would be fine since she had Monica there, but just in case something was wrong, he would want to be there. It wasn't like he cared about her or anything, even though they were childhood friends Naois could barely call this person one of his acquaintances now, or anyone else for all that mattered.

The atmosphere was quite silent between him and Monica, saved for a few occasional small talk they would made. To be frank, Naois did not have such good impression of the red head girl to begin with, since she was anything to him but a proper lady. From the look of it, it didn't seemed like she was much impressed by him either, seeing her scowl when he kept lighting up one cigarette after another nonstop. He didn't blame her, who wouldn't be upset seeing their childhood friend has changed so much in everything, and literally became another person ? Only his physical appearance still loosely resembled the one she had known. Though Naois was taller than her now, and that green eye wasn't there when he was young either, but otherwise he looked the same.

It was odd, the relationship of him with all of them. He did recalled them all as his childhood friends, but it was since a long time ago. He changed now, so did all of them, as he had noticed. Naois never bothered to keep in contact with any of them. He didn't want to either, but somehow by a twisted stroke of fate it brought them all here, in one place.

A while after, Freya woke up, seemingly unharmed and fine by herself. They were told that she could be released then, and a few helpful details from the nurse about gym challenge and contest. The region was probably in a hustle and bustle about all these events, since it just officially joined the Pokemon League and opened for trainers to come. Though, none of it was appealing to him at the moment. He had a purpose of coming here, and even though Naois would have added another goal to solve the mystery of the ritual of his childhood, his main purpose to study the genes of pokemon still remained.

As they were about to leave, Freya thanked him and Monica and offered the proposal to travel with her again. Naois had already made up his mind before it, what other choice did he had anyway ? Of course he would have to travel with her if he ever wanted to find out the answer to his many questions. Naois discarded of his cigarette and walked toward the elevator with her, since it would be quite impolite for him to suffocate the girls in the smoke in such small-capacity space. Glancing at Freya, it seemed like her eyes were glistening and wet with a few droplets of tears, though it might just be his imagination. All the sudden, he put his hand on her shoulder, stopped the girl on her track and pulled her back with a soft tug. He shook his head and blurted out a blunt "We are not coming" to the people inside the elevator and waited for them to close the door, until it was just them three in the empty hallway.

"I do not 'tag along', but I will take up that offer of traveling together." Naois told her, though he also darted his eyes to Monica to make himself clear in case she would decided to come with as well. "It wasn't like I have much choices. However, I do have a few proposal of my own that I want to notify you."

"First off, you will have to tell me all knowledge that you possessed when I demand you to. It is vital to my research that you will provide me with unlimited resources that you have, and in return I will give you my undivided attention as well as acknowledgement. Second, I will not present myself as a burden to you, and I expect you would not be the same to me. That mean you will not question my action nor have concern of my personal life. Our relationship is merely for my research benefits, so think of it like a business contract, professional and no emotional feeling will be involved. Do we have a deal ?" It was cold to her, and quite cruel coming from an old friend, but he had to break it down to the girl. Naois reached out his hand to her, in offer of a handshake to seal their contract. As unprofessional as it was, Naois supposed it would have to do for now, seeing that he could not have a proper contract typed up and make her sign since his lawyer was clearly wasn't presented.

Last edited:

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Tucker Finkle
Flareon
Next to a Toilet in Luxaris
No good stuff and some vomit on his shirt.

"I can't do it today, I'm going to see that show with the Flareon." He paused and looked at the fur ball drinking from the toilet. "Oh that's you! Shouldn't you be getting ready?"

"Something came up, the show is cancelled, can we please battle?"

"Are you serious? You are going to cancel your show this soon? Maybe thats reason enough to not accept your challenge."

Tucker sighed, he didn't have time for this.

OOC He scribbled on a note not the pie, did I mention I was ill?
"I'll have Rex do some tricks for you if you battle me, it will be like a private show...please." Tucker was tired, he wanted today to be over.

"Tomorrow"

Tucker agreed, he had to do a few things first anyway, he shook the mans hand and whistled to Rex who finally left the toilet and followed while giggling.

It was sunset at this point, an chance of Tucker finding what happened to the others would soon be over, he would worry about that later though. If he was to go on this adventure, he needed to get the things he needed from his trailer. Once he made it back, he found the things he was looking for. He tied the black cloth he had around Rex's neck. His usual method of disguising him when they needed to get somewhere quick. He grabbed his flame pipe, and his playing cards, he wasnt sure that he would need them but felt better having them with him for some reason. After grabbing all the essentials. He searched for one last thing in his fridge. A pie one of the fans had sent to him during last nights show. He pulled it out, ans scribbled an apology on it. Then made a call to the GoldenRod post office. Before long a noctowl arrived.

"Take this to the hospital and have them check for the name on the note. If they don't come up wth anything look, for a girl dressed in blue round town." The Noctowl nodded nd took the basket away.

It probably wasn't an amazing idea to run away from everyone and everything, but it was too late now, if he was lucky he may run into one of them or get a reply from Freya. Either way, he and Rex needed to practice for tomorrow. They weren't amazing at battling. Tucker headed out for Route 401. Hoping tomorrow would be a better day.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Roxanna ‘Roc’ Freck
Glaceon
Around Luxaris City

Roc must have circle the city four times in search of Tucker, all her lead for a spiky green haired person all ended with dead ends or maybe he had already left. At this point of time her Glaceon was incredibly irritated with all the running around. The ice pokemon was constantly moaned and grumbled his displeasure the whole time but his trainer was obviously not listening to him and that just made him angrier. Thankfully, the lavender haired girl stopped in her track, huffing from her long search and Burn joined her heaving. It was getting late and the sun was setting. She assumed like any normal person and pokemon that was not awake at night that Tucker probably went somewhere to sleep. Roc was considering going back to the Pokemon Center for a place to stay for a night.

“Omigosh, that Flareon was so adorable,” A nicely dressed brunette girl squealed out to her guy friend. They seemed awfully close since the guy arm was wrapped around her as they walked. “Oh, get me one Sweetums!”

“Hmm, well Sweetheart it might be difficult but I’ll try for you,” the taller man replied and gazed into the girls eyes. There faces started to get close but they were suddenly interrupted.

“Hey, hey you saw a Flareon!” The short darker skinned girl spoke up and it startled them a bit. It was probably the lack of tact and ability to notice they were having a moment. “Did the Flareon have this tall guy, like this tall and spiky green-hair with him?” She reached her hands up high she tried to show his height about a foot or so taller than herself.

“Yeah, he did now you mention. Not the most attractive looking guy.” The girl answered and gave the man a nice squeeze in her arms.

“Do you know where he was going?” The two pointed toward down the road that lead outside of town and mention he looked like he was heading out. She nodded in her understanding. “Thank you so much.”

And with that displayed of gratitude she was off again and Burn audibly groaned and followed his master. Bolting down the road and dodging a few people still out and about, a tall silhouette of person walking and a small four-legged pokemon that seem to be walking toward the sunset. Getting closer she confirmed it as good old Tucker.

“Tucker,” Roc called out his name rather happily, and he responded by turning looking rather surprised to see her. She dashed to him and stopped to catch her breath. She wiped her forehead with the back of her hand before looking up at him. “I’ve looked all over for you! Are you all right, you left so suddenly so I was worried.” She was showing her concern for her friend.

Burn on the other hand was glaring very hard at him with a look that could kill those with weak hearts. Pretty much everyone in the general area, except Roc, noticed his raging fury burning so strongly. And if he wasn’t so tired from all the dang running he would have taken another bite at his kneecap.

Pyroli

Banned
Isaac Casanova
Leafeon
Around Luxaris City
0 Pokemon Bred/Befriended

Isaac wiped his face, he hadn’t cried like this in years. He forgot how horrible it really felt to cry. Cassiel brushed up beside him, a worried expression on her face, Isaac rubbed her head.

“I’m good, I’m alright.” He replied to the small worried Leafeon, hoping to make her feel better about how hurt her trainer looked. “I justht, I saw things Casth. I sthaw you...” He couldn’t finish his sentence due to trying to hold in his tears. The grass Pokemon seemed to understand, she crawled up on her owner’s lap, rubbing up against his chest trying to comfort him.

He smiled slightly, wiping his eyes and taking a deep breath. He felt a little better. The only problem now, was trying to figure out where his friends went. Freya, Nao, and Monica had all gone to the hospital. Tucker had run off and Roc had gone looking for him, and... well he had no idea where Andre went; and frankly, he didn’t want to know.

He stood up, allowing Cassiel to crawl onto his shoulder as he adjusted his guitar, fixed his bag and walked around the large city of Luxaris City. He... had no idea of where he was going. He walked over to a large map, looking at it.

There was a large red dot with the words “YOU ARE HERE” written above it, with all the main buildings of the city highlighted in different colours. He saw the PokeCenter he had come from, a PokeMart, the town’s gym, and a hotel. A Hotel? Maybe he should rest for the night before heading out again. Actually, that sounded pretty good.

Him and Cas walked to the hotel, but as per usual, Isaac didn’t really have much money. He sighed, sitting in a chair in the lobby.

“Sorry Casth, looksth like we’re sthleeping in a chair again.” He said to his Pokemon, the grass type didn’t seem bothered as Isaac made himself more comfortable in the chair.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Monica Fiorelli
Umbreon

Once Nao and Monica had Freya checked into the hospital, all they could do was wait outside her recovery room. Nao was sitting opposite her, still puffing at his cigarette, while she took out her phone and opened up Roc's contact details, ready to make a call. Things were mostly silent between the two of them, and she had noticed Nao's slight facial cues when they talked, as if he didn't exactly like the way she rolled for some reason. Monica wasn't exactly the perfect lady, she wasn't even girly, with the way she was even when she was still in Pokemon school. Not that she cared if she turned him off somehow, she was who she was after all.

After what seemed like a while, the recovery room's door finally opened and they were allowed inside. Freya was finally awake, and the nurse had already cleared her, while giving her details on the local Gym, as well as a honey-gathering contest. Monica ran over to her now-conscious friend and hugged her tightly.

"Man, you got me so damn worried!" She said, before releasing the younger girl and giving her a reassuring squeeze on the shoulder, relieved that she was fine. Once Freya was able to stand, she fixed up her stuff before addressing Monica and Nao.

"I'd like to thank you two for coming with me, at least... If you feel like you need any explanations you're free to tag along with me, but you don't have to. I'm sure what happened back there was enough to freak you guys out, to see what I have to struggle through daily. Again, it was both good to see you both, but I do hope that you'll come with me on this trip... At least you both cared enough to see me, instead of the others, but we'll cross paths with them again, I'm sure of it." She said, before walking out of the room ahead of them, her Vaporeon in tow. Nao and Monica followed her out.

"I do not 'tag along', but I will take up that offer of traveling together. It wasn't like I have much choices. However, I do have a few proposal of my own that I want to notify you." Nao started saying, before he went into a full-on hammy speech about how everything was strictly business, how nobody could force information out of him and that Freya better not be a burden, causing Monica to roll her eyes and growl inwardly. If there was anything that annoyed her, it was this kind of "professional" businesslike shit. Monica liked things simple and straightforward.

"Fuck, don't be such a killjoy, Nao. To hell with all that business shit! Seriously, there's no thrill in that, adventures aren't all business. Freya, would I ever say no? Heh, of course you've got me, you can count on that!" She added, before pressing the "call" button.

"Hey, Roc. This is Monica...Freya's awake and fine. We're about to leave the hospital now, no worries!" She said, listening to Roc's reply before promising to see each other again and hanging up. Putting her phone away, she then faced Freya, waiting for her reply.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Andre Bellamy
Luxaris City, Hotel
Espeon

Andre slammed the door behind him once he got to his hotel room. His servants had checked him in while he was at the Pokemon Center. Naturally, he got the biggest, and most expensive suite in the hotel. It was lavishly decorated, and perfectly tidy. Once he got in, he put Crystal on her pillow on a table. Jumped face first into the canopy bed, and screamed into a pillow. As he did, Crystal looked up at Andre, jumped off the table, and went over to Andre's side.

After a few seconds of that, he sat up, took his sunglasses off, and put them on the nightstand. "That was horrible!" Crystal looked up at the boy with a confused face. Andre smiled at the Psychic Pokemon, and rubbed her head. "Don't worry mon cherie, I'm fine. Thankfully, it's over now." He got up from the bed, and went to the bathroom. After a stressful day, Andre liked to relax with a long bubble bath. He turned on the water, removed his tie, and started to unbutton his shirt. As the water was running, he added the bubbles, and a few sweet smelling liquids the hotel had provided. The tub slowly started to fill with water, and foamy bubbles. Once the tub was full, he shut the water off, got completely undressed, and went in.

---

After about an hour in the tub, Andre emerged from the bathroom wearing a fluffy pink bathrobe. He streched his arms up. "Ah, that was merveilleux!" He walked to the closet, and pulled out some clothes. Crystal knew what was coming next, and hid under the bed, while Andre pulled some clothes out of the closet.

Soon he was dressed in a similar outfit from last time. This time, the button down shirt was lavender, and the tie was pink. On the bottom, he wore a pair of black dress pants, the same shoes he wore earlier. As he brushed his hair in the mirror, he studied his reflection for a second, and felt like something was missing. After taking a second to think about it for a minute, he went back to his closet. He decided to take a page from Nao's book. One of his friends that actually had any taste. He pulled out a pink vest, and a magenta trenchcoat to go with it, and put them on. After studying his reflection in the mirror one more time, and splashed a little lavender scented cologne on his hair, and combed his hair again. Once he was finally done, he exclaimed. "Parfait!" Andre's entire process of getting ready took over an hour. He always took his time getting dressed, it takes a lot of time to put himself together.

After his bath, Andre had brushed off the paranormal experience earlier as a strange fluke, and nothing worth getting upset over. After all, the last supernatural thing he experienced ended with Crystal becoming an Espeon. He then thought back to what Freya had said. It wasn't the journey she'd insisted they all go on he had a problem with. The reason Andre was in Kyushu in the first place was to go on the Pokemon journey he never got to do as a kid. Get the local gym badges, participate in a contest or two, and do it using the elegant Psychic types he liked. What pissed him off was the "Without anything you've gotten through fame" part. Andre had worked hard for his fame. Who was she to tell him what he could and could not do. Did she expect him to go camping in the forest surrounded by disgusting Bug types when he had enough money to check in to the presidential suites of fabulous hotels? How barbaric! He had fame, and fortune. Why would he squander that just because some crazy girl told him to; even if she was his friend at some point...

He would officially start the journey tomorrow, but he thought it might be a good idea to get a head start. He had heard there was a Gym in town, and it would be to his benefit to challenge it's leader. So he put his sunglasses on his head, grabbed his backpack, gestured for Crystal to follow him, and together they left the room.

---

Andre made it to the lobby, when he saw a familiar face. It was Isaac, lying on a chair. Andre facepalmed, and sighed to himself. "Tsk tsk..." Life obviously had not been kind to him through the years as it had to him. The guy looked like a homeless person. Andre couldn't just leave a former friend there looking pathetic. So, he and Crystal approached the boy and his Leafeon. "Ugh, it's even worse up close." Andre thought to himself as he crossed his arms, and tapped his foot. "Mon dieu, are you seriously going to just lie there and sleep?!"

"Esssspeon." Crystal added smugly.

Last edited:

Pyroli

Banned
Isaac Casanova
Luxaris City, Hotel.
Leafeon
0 Pokemon Breed | 0 Pokemon Befriended

Isaac was lounged back in the chair, his eyes shut, almost half asleep. Cassiel was curled up on his stomach, trying to get some shut eye before her and her owner set off in the morning. Isaac had just about entered the world of sleep before he heard a rather familiar, if not snotty voice. Oh christ, he thought.

“"Mon dieu, are you seriously going to just lie there and sleep?!" Andre exclaimed, Isaac’s eyes opened slowly and he rolled them, what the hell did it look like he was doing?

"Esssspeon." His Espeon said smugly as Isaac opened his eyes. Cassiel hopped off her trainer’s lap and glared at the Espeon, she wasn’t in the mood for little miss ‘priss priss’ over here.

“Le, Leafeon.” (Why not just shut your mouth, princess?) Replied Cassiel simply, with a satisfied expression. Isaac looked down at the two Pokemon before looking back up at Andre with a mildly angry expression.

“Uh, yesth? I want to be resthted before I head out tomorrow.” He said smoothly, looking up at the perfumed man, Andre had the look of someone who had gotten too used to his fame. Too rude, to absurd, and quite full of himself. Isaac had remained civil at the Pokemon Center, even though this was one of his friends, it didn’t stop him from wanting to punch this guy’s teeth in.

“Look, unlessth you need me for something I’d prefer to sthleep, alright?” Continued Isaac, looking down at Cassiel. He’d actually like to make sure Freya was okay, but he was sure Nao and Monica had taken care of that. Maybe he would pop into the hospital tomorrow when he woke up and check in on her.

Isaac scratched his chin, feeling slightly better now that the itch from his stubble was gone. He noticed Andre’s bags. “You going sthomewhere?” Asked Isaac, looking at Andre, perhaps he knew something about Freya? Maybe he should get up after all. He sat up on the chair and readjusted his guitar on his back.