• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

RE: The Eevees that Bind [PG-15]

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Freya E. Yamamoto
Luxaris City, Hospitol
Vaporeon
Badges/Ribbons: 0/0

As Freya was about to push the button to go down the elevator, she felt a hand on her shoulder. When she turned around, she saw Nao looking at her in a sort of ignoring moos as he told the people in the elevator to basically close it, and she heard the door click as it went down. When Freya say no one but them and their Pokemon were in the hallway, she heard Nao start to speak

"I do not 'tag along', but I will take up that offer of traveling together." Nao told her, though he also darted his eyes to Monica, as if to prove something. "It wasn't like I have much choices. However, I do have a few proposal of my own that I want to notify you."

"First off, you will have to tell me all knowledge that you possessed when I demand you to. It is vital to my research that you will provide me with unlimited resources that you have, and in return I will give you my undivided attention as well as acknowledgement. Second, I will not present myself as a burden to you, and I expect you would not be the same to me. That mean you will not question my action nor have concern of my personal life. Our relationship is merely for my research benefits, so think of it like a business contract, professional and no emotional feeling will be involved. Do we have a deal ?" It was cold to her, and quite cruel coming from an old friend. Nao reached out his hand to her, in offer of a handshake to maek whatever deal with the terms he proposed. Freya thought he was being preposterous, but was about to shake his hand until Monica butted in.

"Fuck, don't be such a killjoy, Nao. To hell with all that business ****! Seriously, there's no thrill in that, adventures aren't all business. Freya, would I ever say no? Heh, of course you've got me, you can count on that!" She added, before pressing the "call" button on what looked like a cell phone. Freya sighed with relief as she looked athe two of them, and gave a slight smile before picking something out of her bag, her cards. She decided to draw two cards, one for Monica, one for Nao. She didn't know what was going to happen, but, it would tell her what truly has happened to them.

She looked at Nao's card, and a grim look crawled over her face. The Tower was present for him, and that was a bad sign, and Freya saw even Mizumi starting to be tacken aback. Drawing the Tower on the first time will lead to bad omens, and she knew first hand how boad those could get. When she looked at Monica's, her heart sunk a little further, but in a sense Freya knew it was inevitable. It was the Moon, the card of illusions...

No cards are bad, no cards are good either. It's how they're interpreted together and how it applies to the Quarent is what makes them so deadly. The card of Destruction, and the Card of Illusion, representing each one of my friends. I feel like, that this is fate at work... I fear that this is just the start. This isn't hopeful at all, but what that voice told me, it was telling me it proved it to them, but I have the feeling that speech along with that spread... Something bad's going to transpire here soon, real soon. I need answers, and fast.

"Alright Nao, I agree, but on one condition, if I say something is dangerous, if something bad is going to happen, not to do something, do as I say. I just have a feeling, that this region will soon be brought to ruin, and the seven of us will be the root of it all. Everyone has to unburden themselves, but it's useless as you're just thinking I'm spewing out the same nonsense over and over again, right? "Freya asked in a mocking tone to Nao before she put her cards back in there case, and started to head down the elevator.

"We're going to go to Route 402 and participate in that contest there, alright/ Then we'll retire for the night, I have a feeling that the Gym's going to take all day." Freya looked solemnly out the window at the sunset as she waited for the two to get into the Elevator before closing the door, awaiting for what was going to come.

goldensteambun

loanshark prince
Naois Alain Odwolfe Illias Salvatore
Jolteon
Luxaris City Pokemon Centre
Modified Genetic Pokedex entries: 0

As Naois was holding out his hand expecting an answer from Freya, Monica suddenly broke the tension with a rather unlady-like manners. Such profanity, Naois frowned at the girl disapprovingly, waiting for her to finished the call with Roc before speaking up again. He pulled back his hand and lit up another cigarette, watching Monica with in deprecation. She was everything against his ideal type of girls. It was bad enough that Naois forced himself to travel along side with a girl he just met out of the blue, and now he found himself with another whom he absolutely could not approve of.

"I beg your pardon. I certainly do not go on 'adventure', I go on expedition for business and research purposes. To be frank, you should learn to control that foul mouth of yours, my la..." He hold in his last word, deeming that the girl should not be called a lady unless she start acting like one. Naois put on a snarky smirk at her and puffed on his cigarette, his face was in a mocking smile as he spoke. "Oh, my bad. You my friend, are in no circumstance a lady. With the exception of your abnormally large breast, I supposed nothing more could define you as a lady."

Fortunately, Freya interupted him and Monica before they could launch into a quarrel. She accepted his terms and conditions with not so much of a mocking, and that was all he needed to hear. "As long as it is reasonable, I will let you take the lead" Naois smiled at her, considering the deal was done. Normally he wouldn't let himself be led by anyone, not to mention a woman who was his age, but this time it would have to do for now. Whatever the situation he was in, Freya knew more of it than he did. Though, it would be quite a commotion to put up with two girls for the whole journey, especially the red headed one, Naois thought grimly as he glanced at Monica.

"Route 402 it is then." He nodded at Freya in agreement. As they were about to entered the elevator, Naois put his hands on Monica's shoulders and pulled her back softly, in order to let Freya to pass and got in first. "Lady first" he grinned back at Monica sarcastically and winked. If they were going to travel together, he might as well have some fun for his own twisted entertainment, rather than trying to put up with it. After all, Naois has always been good adapting to new environment. Only when Freya entered, did he let go of Monica and walked in as well, with 6 followed him closely behind.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Andre Bellamy
Espeon
Luxaris Hotel Lobby
Badges: 0 Ribbons: 0

“Le, Leafeon.” (Why not just shut your mouth, princess?) His Leafeon replied with a satisfied expression.

Crystal didn't let her comment get to her. She grinned and responded with, "Espeon Es." (Now, now honey. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.) She struck a pose as spoke. (There's no need to be jealous, we can't all be as pretty as I am.)

Issac looked at him with an angry expression. “Uh, yesth? I want to be resthted before I head out tomorrow.”

Andre raised an eyebrow. Then he frowned, and shook his head with disapproval. "Mon ami, it's only two in the afternoon. If you want to waste your time sleeping your day away, then by all means don't let me stop you." He finished his comment by rolling his eyes sarcastically.

“Look, unlessth you need me for something I’d prefer to sthleep, alright?” Continued Isaac. Andre watched him scratch his hairy chin, and had to stop himself from gagging. Facial hair just looked disgusting, and he didn't get why he didn't bother to shave himself. “You going sthomewhere?”

"Oui." Andre answered. "I intend to do something with my time. I came here to travel around the region. And before you say anything, no this has nothing to do with what Freya said. I have my own reasons for doing this, nothing more. I also understand that the Gym leader is in town and I intend to challenge him" When he finished his speech, a pink piece of paper pinned to a bulletin board caught his attention. Andre walked over to look at the paper, and after scanning it, his face lit up. "C'est magnifique!" He grabbed the piece of paper off the wall, and walked back to where Issac was. "But before I do that, I'm going to take part in this!" He flashed the paper in Issac's face. On it was an advertisement for a Pokemon Contest taking place on Route 402. "C'est une performance!"

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Monica Fiorelli
Umbreon
Luxaris City Hospital
Badges: 0

"I beg your pardon. I certainly do not go on 'adventure', I go on expedition for business and research purposes. To be frank, you should learn to control that foul mouth of yours, my la..." Nao started saying, before stopping himself, which made Monica raise an eyebrow. He however, continued his statement with a mocking smile on his face.

"Oh, my bad. You my friend, are in no circumstance a lady. With the exception of your abnormally large breasts, I supposed nothing more could define you as a lady." He finished. Monica narrowed her icy eyes at him. Did he just imply that she was...a man? Whatever it was, he was going to pay, that was for sure. Freya, however agreed to the terms pretty easily after doing what seemed to be a Tarot reading. Monica sighed, cursing under her breath at Nao, who agreed to let Freya lead. For her best friend's sake, Monica decided to drop it for now and follow them to the elevator. As she was about to enter however, Nao pulled her back.

"Lady first" He said in what seemed to be a sarcastic manner as he smirked at Monica and let Freya pass first.

"Che cazzo! I'm female too, damn it!" She growled as she shrugged his hands off and beckoned for Noctis to follow, the Umbreon snarling at Nao as he passed by. While she was generally easy to get along with, she hated insults and critiques, and especially those self-righteous kind of guys who thought that they were always right. Nao...he was definitely going to be unbearable...or somewhat annoying at the very least. Not only was he too serious, he was also incredibly sexist, something she despised.

Once inside the elevator, she heard Freya announce that they were going to enter the honey-gathering contest in Route 402. Sounded good to her, and the Gym battle she wanted could wait for tomorrow anyway. She narrowed her eyes at Nao and gave him the finger as the elevator moved down, before crossing her arms once again. Once they hit the ground floor and the elevator opened up, Monica, who was closest to the door, moved out of the elevator together with Noctis before Nao could pull that stupid "Lady first" stunt once again and gave him a smirk. After all, two people could play the same game.

Last edited:

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Tucker Finkle
Flareon
Exiting Luxaris City
No Good Stuff

As Tucker neared the gate of Luxaris city, his mind was wandering. He would be having the most important gym battle he will likely ever have tomorrow. Him and Rex were skilled, no doubts bout that, but often when they would challenge gyms is was just to goof off. He had only won most of his gym badges through luck.

He was trying to think of what he could teach Rex in a night that would help him win. Let's see, Rex knew fire fang, agility, headbutt, andd..umm..

"Tucker!"

Tucker jumped as he heard his name, but turned around to a pleasant surprise as he saw the Lavender girl running after him. How did she keep finding him? She was very good at this. She began to express her concern while Tucker listened. He was so happy to see her and so glad she would go with him. He would have hugged her had it not been Burn, who looked prepaired to murder him on the spot. He opted for words instead.

"I'm so glad you found me! I wish we could relax and talk, but I have a gym battle coming up, and me and Rex were heading out to train. We aren't really that great yet, but I had an idea. Just you can sleep tonight. But I'll probably be up training."

They headed out. It was already late and there was only a little daylight left. But Tucker had a plan, and he didn't need daylight for it. Once Roc had tucked into her sleeping bag for the night. Tucker was still up working on what he prayed would work. At around 12:30 a little after Roc had gone to bed he had looked over. Roc was all curled up. Tucker had thought she looked adorable, but she was shivering slightly. He went over to his baag and pulled out a jacket with the circus logo on it. With the stealth of a ninja, he tip toed over to where Roc was lying. Burn had been asleep close by. Tucker knew that had burn seen Tucker standing over his master while she was sleeping it was all the excuse he needed. He layed the jacket on Roc, and returned to work.

"I hope you are ready bud, tomorrow we are taking this league by storm."

For once Rex didn't giggle, but nodded in approval.

Liltwick

Freya E. Yamamoto
Vaporeon
Luxaris City

Freya sighed wit hrelief when both of her friends agreed to go with her. She petted Mizumi as they went down the elevator, and looked side to side to see them not really looking at each other, most likely from the tassle they had earlier. When the elevator stopped, Monica just decided to barge out, and Freya could see Nao was starting to get a tiny bit annoyed. She sighed and got out of the elevator, and went to the front desk and filled out the rest of her paperwork. When hse got back, whatver those two were doing was interrupted by her appearing.

"Hey you tow, we can go onw." She sighed at the two of them as she started to head towards the exit. When she went through the doors she saw the sun was about to set, and new the night contest was about to start. She beckoned the two of them to hurry after her. Once she got to the city gates, she waitied for Nao and Moncia to catch up.

"Alright then, we might encounter some young trainers and wild pokemon, even at this hour. THe night contest will start soon ,so we must make haste." She warned the two of them as she started to run. She smelled the bread coming from the houses on the route, and continued to run until she reached the entrance of rotue 402. She turned left and continued until she could see the ranch, and saw Mizumi panting heavily behind her.

"Wait guys, tread with caution, I have a feeling something bad's going to happen." Freya warned as she stepped into the ranch, and headed towards contest registration.

goldensteambun

loanshark prince
Jolteon
Luxaris City

Such an insolent childish attitude, Naois snorted at the red headed girl and her Umbreon. It was almost night time already, as he glanced at the sun setting at the horizon, marking the end of his first day in Kyushuu. First day, yet he already found himself in the most unlikely situation he could ever thought of. One could never predict the future it seemed, though Naois was certain that one's calculation could always come close to it, and with efforts one's future could always be determined. At least, that was what he thought for his truth.

Freya seemed to be in a hurry, rushing them to quicken their steps on the way to Route 402. A contest she said, which made Naois frowned in disapproval, his eyebrow quirked. He could never understand why people would waste their time on such a thing. Neither entertainment or satisfaction he could find in contest, though if one's motive was to seek for fame in such experience, he deemed that it was understandable. Nonetheless, to him contest was pointless, something he would rather keep a distance from. However, it was a pact he had made to Freya that he would be the one following her, and a pact it was. As such, there was no turning back now. An oportunity like this could offer him more than it seemed, and Naois was the one who like to take chances.

The girl was running surprisingly fast, even in her dress and shoes as such, which made Naois made effort to strive on his long legs to keep up. She must have really taken this contest affair quite seriously after all, he thought, as they made their way out of the city and out to the route. There was a large ranch in their sight, and by the commotion over there it must have been the contest avenue. Such lack of sophistication for something that was supposed to be the epitome of pokemon beauty and grace, Naois winced as the place came into his view. Though, he would have to get used to it if he was going to travel with Freya from now on, by his best guess.

"So, I supposed we would be sitting by the side to provide you with mental support, as acquaintances would do ?" Naois asked once the girl was done with her registration. Since he was here already, might as well play his role as their 'friend'. With that thought, he took her hand and placed a kiss on it, only to pulled back second later with a smile. If he was good at anything, that would be meaningless flirting. "I trust that you would put on your best performance, miss Yamamoto"

Pyroli

Banned
Isaac Casanova
Leafeon
Luxaris City Motel
0 Pokemon Bred/Befriended

The Espeon didn't let her comment get to her. She grinned and responded with, "Espeon Es." (Now, now honey. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.) She struck a pose as spoke. (There's no need to be jealous, we can't all be as pretty as I am.)

Cassiel rolled her eyes at Crystal, she always had been such a bloody show off, and Cassiel wasn’t in the mood for her antics. She pawed at her ascot and looked up at her master, hoping they could move on soon. Hell, maybe he’d go with Andre; Crystal and her could play in the mud. That would certainly show the prissy Espeon a thing or two. She giggled slightly and sat down.

“Leafeon Leaf.” (I suppose you’re right, besides, why would I want to be a prissy princess when I can be a strong little Pokemon. And I’m really not in the mood for you Crystal.) She said finally, walking away and sitting by her master.

“Oh really?” Isaac looked at the sheet Andre had held in front of him, Isaac had never been quite so interested in the whole contest and gym leader crowd; he much prefers music and breeding. He thought about it for a second, hell; travelling with someone could be just as fun as travelling alone. Even if that person is Andre... He smiled slightly and looked at Andre.

“What if I came with you? You know, travelling companionsth. It could be... fun.” Said Isaac, trying not to gag at the thought of being stuck with pamper pants over here. He sat up slightly and Cassiel hopped onto his lap.

“Stho what do you sthay? Just me, you, Cassiel and your Espeon.” He continued.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Andre Bellamy
Espeon
Luxaris Hotel Lobby
Badges: 0 Ribbons: 0

"Leafeon Leaf.” (I suppose you’re right, besides, why would I want to be a prissy princess when I can be a strong little Pokemon. And I’m really not in the mood for you Crystal.) Cassiel said before walking away.

Crystal laughed cooly, and rolled her eyes. Eeeespeon es! (Ohhohohoho! That's cute. Why would I do that, when I can be a strong princess? Why don't you go back to doing photosynthesis, or whatever it is whatever it is you do.) she said before strutting off next to her trainer, and nuzzling her head against his ankle.

“What if I came with you? You know, travelling companionsth. It could be... fun. Stho what do you sthay? Just me, you, Cassiel and your Espeon." Said Issac.

Andre knelt down to pat Crystal's head, and took a moment to think about it. "Well..." On the one hand, he wasn't sure he wanted to be seen in public with him. He looked like a bum, what would the press say?! On the other hand, it would be nice to have someone his own age to travel with, even if it was this mess. Besides, those issues could always be fixed, and Andre was just the kind of guy to fix them. He could always pass it off as charity work if anyone asked about it. And he was sure Crystal would enjoy having another Eeveelution around to play with. He stood back up. "Alright, fine." he pulled out a compact mirror from his pocket, and stopped to admire to his reflection. "But, if you're going to be seen in public with me, we're going to have to make a few... changes." He stood next to Isaac, and put the mirror in front of his face. "Look at me, then look at you. Notice a difference? You need a shave. There is nothing remotely attractive about facial hair. Speaking of hair, we may as well get you a haircut while we're at it. Oh, and I'm going to have to take you shopping some time. You look like you're in desperate need of a new wardrobe. Don't worry, by the time I'm done with you, you'll be almost as handsome as me!" He shut the mirror, and put it back in his pocket. "Well, almost. It would be unfair to compare anyone with me. Sadly, we don't have time now. I have a contest to get to! Let us be off s'il vous plaît."

---

After his chat with Isaac, the two boys walked out the door. Immediately, they were bombarded by the swarm of papparazzi that seems to stalk Andre wherever he goes. Andre flipped his sunglasses over his eyes, and smiled cooly. They seemed to have forgotten his angry outburst from before.

As the cameras flashed, they all shouted his name, and asked him questions. "Andre, is this your boyfriend?!" One of them shouted as they flashed a camera in Isaac's face.

"Ohhohohoho! Of course not! Don't be ridiculous! He's just a travelling companion." Andre smiled, and Crystal posed for all the cameras as they walked past.

Last edited:

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Roxanna ‘Roc’ Freck
Glaceon
Route 401
Good Deeds/Badges/Ribbons: 0/0/0

Tucker seemed to want to come closer but instead kept his distance. He was surprised and happy to see her and expressed his gratitude and joy through words. That made Roc glad that she went searching for them. From there they decided to stick together, Tucker said he wanted to train for a gym battle so he and Rex went off to train. Roc almost volunteered to help him but Burn was looking in a bad mood at the moment.

“Good luck with your training,” she remembered to call out as he left with a smile, “I’ll set up camp.” And so she did. When it came to camping and such it didn’t take a genius it do which was good on her part. All she did was find a nice clearing make a place for a fire if needed and set down her sleeping bag. The skies look clear so there wasn’t a need to put up a tent.

Roc actually stayed up quite late waiting up for him, she ended stargazing and falling asleep at some point. She was having a nice peaceful, sleep before she awaken little before sunrise. A Pokemon Ranger’s job starts early in the morning even though she currently off duty. When she sat up a jacket slide off of her, knowing it wasn’t hers meant that it must have been Tucker’s. That was nice of him. It had a logo on it that looked familiar after staring she remember it was the circus logo. Tucker much had see it too and bought it as a souvenir. She tried on the jacket… it was way too big on her… probably because Tucker was much bigger than her. She folded it and set it to the side. It was time to get the day started.

The sunlight was spilling out from behind horizon behind Luxaris City. There were many sounds and smells filling the air. The sound of sizzling from both food and fire and the scent of most food both meaty and fruity, and along with that was a very annoyed sounding growl.

“Hey Tucker, are you awake yet?” She called out as she sat down in front of a fire. “I made breakfast.” She got up and walked over to him. She had a plate with bacon, eggs, and home fries which looked a little misshapen but it smelt good. Burn remained lying where he was, but made sure to throw a glare his way. Though his eyes quickly shuffled up to his trainer’s shoulder where a Riolu sat. “I also made a poffin for Rex and- Oh I made a little friend.” She gave the little pokemon a pat on the head.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Monica Fiorelli
Luxaris City -> Route 402

"Hey you two, we can go now." Freya said as she took the lead in front of Monica and Nao. Once they left the Pokemon Center, they then headed for the Contest Freya mentioned, which was to take place in Route 402. It wasn't supposed to be a Pokemon Contest, according to her best friend, so Monica's apparent lack of a proper Contest outfit wasn't a big deal. On the topic of Pokemon Contest outfits, Monica sorely hoped that this region's Contest rules did not restrict her to frilly, colorful, below-the-knee dresses or that sort. She definitely was up for trying a few Contests, but thinking about wearing a dress along the lines of the Sinnoh regulations did not exactly make her comfortable.

Night was starting to fall, and Noctis, who was walking next to Monica, was starting to glow as they reached Route 402. As Freya ran forward, Monica and Nao did the same, heading for what seemed to be a ranch in the distance. If what Freya said was true about it being a honey-gathering contest, then perhaps, she had the advantage with her Umbreon...not a type advantage perhaps if in case it entailed battling, but him being a nocturnal Pokemon...unless of course it was merely Combee they were going to be dealing with. Combee were easy, too easy in fact, even though Noctis happened to be at a disadvantage. She had a good feeling about this...she just had to do well...

"Wait guys, tread with caution, I have a feeling something bad's going to happen." Freya warned as they finally reached the ranch, where several other trainers were gathered. Monica put a hand on Freya's shoulder and squeezed it, assuring her that nothing seemed off...so far. Once they got inside, Monica stood behind Nao, waiting for Freya to finish registering. Once she was done however, Nao did not move forward.

"So, I supposed we would be sitting by the side to provide you with mental support, as acquaintances would do ? I trust that you would put on your best performance, miss Yamamoto." He said. Monica just stepped forward and registered for the contest, which was indeed a honey-gathering contest and not a Contest-contest. Nao was probably a bit too thick-headed to notice that, she thought.

"Damn, Nao...this isn't a Pokemon Contest...why would everyone be in street clothes in the first place? C'mon, don't be a such a...guastafeste. Why, afraid to lose to ladies?" She exclaimed, then taunted as she draped an arm around his shoulder casually before letting go and punching his arm lightly.

Liltwick

Freya E. Yamamoto
Vaporeon
Route 402 Ranch

As the words left her lips she felt her shoulder being squeezed in reassurance. Freya spun around and saw Monica give her a reassuring look, like it was going to all be fine. It sort of relieved Freya, but she knew something was about to turn for the worst. She went forward and registered for the honey-gathering contest when she heard Nao spoke.

"So, I supposed we would be sitting by the side to provide you with mental support, as acquaintances would do ? I trust that you would put on your best performance, miss Yamamoto." He said. Freya saw Monica stepping forward and registered for the contest. Freya looked at Nao as if he was stupid, but maybe his hearing was off for some reason.

"Damn, Nao...this isn't a Pokemon Contest...why would everyone be in street clothes in the first place? C'mon, don't be a such a...guastafeste. Why, afraid to lose to ladies?" Monica exclaimed, then taunted as she draped an arm around Nao's shoulder casually before letting go and punching his arm lightly.

"Come on you two, lighten up. We're just here to gather honey, and lighten the mood. Besides Nao, join if you must, but if you want to be a prick and sit out, that's fine with me as well. I just have a bad feeli-." Freya was cut off by the announcement that the contest was about to start. She smirked and grabbed a couple of jars and a flashlight. She wasn't going to lose this, the lost at the Grande Festival hit her hard.

She started to head out into the forest, not where many contestants were going. She knew that many things were nocturnal, but she had Mizumi with her. She started to pick up the scent of honey, and she started to even get the taste in her mouth. She started to run, almost leaving her friend behind. Freya eventually arrived at the tree, and say enough honey on there to help her win.

Perfect!

Though, what she saw emerge from some nearby bushes made her heart sank. It was a Scolipede,. and it had a look of killing her.

"Damn, I must take the innitative. Mizumi, use acid armor!" Freya ordered as her vaporeon seemed to rearrange it's atoms for it to flow like water. The Scolipede charged, and hit Mizumi with a powerful poison tail. It send the vaporeon back, and it seemed that fate had allowed her Vaporeon to get poisoned.

"Damn, Mizumi, use wish... We have to bide our time. Most beggining trainers wouldn't be able to handle a threat like this. I'm afraid we might lose... No, we can't give up! Mizumi, now take the offensive and use Scald!" Freya ordered her weak Vaporeon to do. It firt send up a small star made out of water, hopefully it would come down soon. THen Mizumi sprang up and did a twirl of burning hot water. It apparently hit the Scolipede, but the burn didn't happen.

The bug pokemon bluffed the attack off, and started to roll up to use a Steamroller. THe ground itself started to shake, and Freya direly jumped to grab Mizumi and quickly tried to get out of the way ,but her efforts seemed to be in vain. Both of them were lucky enough to avoid being trampled, but he poison was slowly wearing Muzimi down. She was gettign desperate, really desperate.

If only I had an anditode. Why didn't I forsee this? THis Scolipede seems way to strong to even be natural here... Wait! It's not natural at all! This must be...

"Someone else's pokemon? Wow, it took you less time then I expected girlie. Maybe he was right." A masculine voice came from the shadows. It was a man cloaked entirely in black and greens, and had a sort of bandanna with an R on it. Though, the tail of the r seemed to be in the from of a root, and was colored as a light olive color, cementing he wasn't part of the remenants of Team Rocket.

"W-Who the hell are you?" Freya asked

"I am one of the admins from Team Rinascita. Our goal is to bring entire rebirth to this sinful planet... To purge humanity of it's sins, that is what our leader gotten in his prayers. THis ranch is hiding something very important to us, and we're going to take it by force if we have to. Scolipede, finish them off with double-edge!" The man ordered after his speech, and Freya knew it was going to be hopeless.

Though, a flash in the air quickly caught the four organisms of guard, and the Scolipede was sent flying. When the flash stopped, it was a single wingull with a scarf on it. Freya recognized the item as a choice scarf, but where it got it she didn't know. From the looks from it, it was wild. So Freya didn't know how it could have gotten such an item, but it came to her aid.

"Damn it... Scolipede return. My missions was completed, to stall you long enough so that we could steal what we needed. Trust me, your friends are safe, you're a little too important to us for you to be broken or dead. My name's Seth, got it memorized?" THe Rinascita admin told her before returning the Scolipede, and disappearing into the shadows.

Freya just looked at the tree in shock before she collected all of the honey. She then turned to the Wingull, and saw it fly up to her and land on her head. She got out a spare pokeball, and tapped it lightly on the wingle. It felt weird to have the pokeball wiggle on her head, but the click gave her the knowledge it was caught.

"I'll name you... Perikan." Freya sighed as she put the pokeball in her bag. She looked at Mizumi, and quickly picked her up. She started to run towards the ranch, right as an explosion was heard, ad she felt the blast's force hit her. Her cloth's were starting to be ripped at by vines and branches, but she knew she had to hurry, death was in the air. Freya finally arrived at the ranch, which was painted in a not so lovely shade of scarlet. She heard a loud booming sound, it was a gunshot. It was shooting down just a mere child, a trainer who had just started

"This is inhumane... Monica and Nao are safe, but this..." She just collapsed on her knees, and started to cry. She felt Monica's and Nao's pulses traveling towards her, and somewhere off in the distance Andre's and Isaac's seemed to have been arriving.

"But this is only the beggining..." Freya muttered.

Last edited:

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Tucker Finkle
Flareon
Luxaris City Gym
No Good stuff

Tucker awoke to Roc offering him what looked like a fantastic breakfast. He also noticed a Riolu on her shoulder. "And I found a new friend!" He didn't realize how great of a partner Roc would be but was extremely glad he had chosen her as a companion.

"Well, he can come watch the battle, we have to go!"

Tucker hurried to the gym. Navigating the gym was not to hard, his focus was resting soley on his plan and whether or not it would work. Once he arrived he was greeted by Coal, he appeared confident. Of course he did, he was battling a bunch of circus clowns.

He saw Roc and her pokemon take their seat on a bench near by. He wanted to win this.

"Remember the codes bud?" Rex nodded and flipped.

"This will be 1V1 Pokemon battle! Good luck to the both of you!" The ref raised his flags, and at once, dropped both, signifying the start of the battle.

Coal's pignite readied itself, expecting to hear the call for a move from the opposing trainer. Instead, tucker threw out one of his playing cards. 4 of Hearts. the two pokemon sat there in silence. Rex approached the card at the center of the ring quietly, took a slow glance, and blasted into an agility around the field. Pignite and Coal were confused, the trainer hadn't made a call, had the Flareon gon rogue?

"Er.. Hold your ground Pignite!"

Tucker pulled another card from his sleeve, and tossed this one in the air. This one was swallowed up into the glowing flash that was rex, and immediety flames began to form around him, creating a fire spin attack. Again the room was silent, and this left Pignite un prepaired for the critical hit that followed.

"PIIIGGGGGG"

The Pignite wailed back. Tucker pulled two more cards out and tossed them high. Rex carried the momentum up the wall and retrieved the cards.

"It's the cards! The Flareon is reading the playing cards to know what to do! Arm Thrust Pginite!"

The guess was wrong. Rather than continueing with the fire spin, Rex broke at the center ceiling. Pignites leap was miss angled and he fell back to the ring. Rex's head started going as he prepared his heabutt attack while descending from the ceiling. The strike created a great blow, nd when the dust cleared Pignite was out cold.

There was more silence, a long pause, and then the ref raised the green flag.

"And the winner is the challenger!"

Rex leaped up and over several times. Tucker had smiled to himself, somehow the plan worked. Maybe it would work for every leader, they would just have to wait and see.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Andre Bellamy
Espeon
Luxaris City > Route 401 > Route 402
0 Badges 0 Ribbons

Andre stood at the entrance to Route 401. His arm's crossed, and impatiently tapping his foot. "Oh for Xerneas sake, this is getting ridiculous!" Andre exclaimed. He had been waiting there for thirty minutes for Isaac to get here so this can go on their little adventure, but he seemed to have gotten lost somewhere in the sea of papparazzi. "Hmph, if he can't handle something like this, than he had no business travelling with me. Right Crystal?"

Crystal didn't respond. The gem on her forehead was glowing, and she had a pouty look on her face. Then she let out a hiss, and ran ahead into Route 401

"Crystal! Where are you going?!" Andre shouted as he went after her. He didn't run, because running got you sweaty. He didn't like sweating. There was no way he was ruining his good clothes with sweat stains. Besides, Crystal was fast, and Andre knew he had no hope of outrunning her anyway.

---

"Crystal?! Where are you?! This isn't funny! It's dark!" Andre called out looking for his Pokemon, but getting no response. This is just like that stupid nightmare He thought, but quickly tried to shake that unpleasant thought out of his head. Suddenly, he heard a loud booming sound, that sounded vaguely like a gunshot. Oh no! At that moment, Andre forgot how much he disliked running, and ran ahead, hoping his Pokemon would be alright.

---

Andre eventually caught up to his Pokemon, and let out a sigh of relief when he found her safe and sound. "Oh, Merci, there you are!" He scooped her up, and gave her a hug. "Don't you ever run off like that again ma chérie!"

"Espeon" Crystal said rather solemly as she pointed her paw to something in front of her.

Andre had to stop to catch his breath after running all the way through route 401, he answered his Pokemon while panting. "What is... Mon dieu!" Andre was shocked with what he saw. He saw Freya on her knees looking upset. In front of her, was a dead child who had blood spewing out of him, and onto the ground, which would explain what the gunshot he heard earlier was all about. Andre sneered at the sight of blood. His first thought was, Ew, I'm going to get blood on my good shoes! Why do these kinds of things have to be so dirty?! Eventually, his thoughts did turn to the more important issue here. Someone had been murdered, and an innocent child at that! Something serious had happened. He put his hand on Freya's shoulder. "What happened here?" He asked as kindly as possible.

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Monica Fiorelli
Umbreon
Route 402 Ranch

Monica took two big honey jars and decided against picking up a flashlight, confident that Noctis' rings were bright enough to suffice. Instead, she selected two more smaller jars and placed them into her bag. If she wanted to win, she was going to have to fill as many as possible, and she saw those around her pick up two each. She snickered to herself, knowing that her Pokemon's glowing parts definitely put her at an advantage in some way. Kneeling down, she stroked Noctis' head and whispered for him to do his best. The fox-like Pokemon growled softly, not a hostile growl but a determined one. Monica then stood up and walked with Noctis towards the Contest area as her Pokemon started to glow more brightly.

The redhead looked around to see just about everyone else running and heading straight for the forest. She also saw a few scattered trees a little closer to where she was. Pointing at them, she gave Noctis a wink before running over to them, hoping to find some honey while the others probably fought over their own. Once she reached the nearest one, she quickly sniffed, catching the sweet scent of something and confirming that there probably was some honey inside. Noctis noticed a small hole and quickly started biting around it in an effort to make it wider.

"Heh, good boy, Noctis! We got this!"

Soon enough, honey started pouring from the now-wider hole, and Monica managed to fill up one of her larger jars. She was halfway through filling up the second big jar however, when the sound of buzzing noises started filling the air. Noctis' rings were fading, then brightening rapidly as if he was nervous. The buzzing grew louder as she paused and looked at Noctis worriedly and only then did she turn around towards where her Pokemon was looking and saw a swarm of Combee, with one Vespiquen amidst them, flying towards them. It wasn't a small swarm, but a big one and a really pissed-off one at that. Noctis stepped forward and Monica quickly ordered him to execute a Toxic attack at the Vespiquen, disorienting her a bit when it hit. Noctis looked urgently at his owner who nodded and followed him in his sprint towards the woods and hoping the swarm didn't catch up with them.

Noctis kept running in a certain direction while Monica followed, the path illuminated by her Pokemon's glowing. As to where he was headed, she did not know. Maybe he found a good place for honey, or maybe not. She followed him however, before hearing an explosion, followed by a gunshot. Noctis only ran faster, which made Monica wonder what exactly had just happened. Explosions followed by gunshots were not exactly common things, much less in a ranch, unless...

The Umbreon led Monica out of the forest and into the open plain of the ranch, where she saw a familiar Vaporeon as well as...Freya. Picking up her speed, she reached her friend and saw that she was standing over the dead body of a young male trainer lying faceup. Next to her was Andre and his Espeon. The dead boy bore a bullet hole on his chest, blood soaking his shirt. She then looked at Freya, then at Andre.

"Freya? Andre? Did you see who shot?" She whispered, before looking around, seeing nobody else, at least no one who looked suspicious. Were they in the ranch? Outside?

"HEY! Come out, come out wherever you are, ya asshole! C'mon, show your fucking face! Is this your idea of a practical joke?" She shouted, before she looked back down at what had just happened, shaking her head slowly.

goldensteambun

loanshark prince
Jolteon
Luxaris City

Without bidding his females companions, Naois quickly turned on his heels and retreated from the sight of the contest. Such aimless contest pick none of his interest, as he had not always been so enthusiastic in field research or examination in the outdoor even for his research. He was always the one to deal with the hard evidences, the ones they presented him in the lab, and would rather stay away from the field work himself. Even if he was to go into the field, Naois figured he would not waste his times in ones such as this one, with the mere goal just to collect something he could easily get from a store for prizes of junks.

His ideal spot had soon been found, an isolated wooden bench across the walkway surrounded the white fence. From the spot, he could observe perfectly what was going on around him, as well as paying attention if one of his companion happen to make their appearance upon return. With a book always in his small messenger bag and cigarette never ran out of supply, he settled down and planned to stay put in his place for a while, waiting for the commotion to be over. Next to his feet was 6, sitting there motionlessly with its eyes like a hawk, as if it was a faithful temple guardian statue.

Though, as Naois was about to light up a smoke, the bushes next to his bench was rustling, making rather suspicious noises. Without a word from its master, the Jolteon launched itself into the green bush, seeking the source of potential danger. It was a natural reflex for 6 by now, to find and eliminate anything that rise suspicion around its master. The pokemon was Naois's most trusted guard more than anyone else, as it always look over the master even in his sleep. It was to the point that 6 could understand his master without words, even though the gap of master and slave between them still existed. Despite how badly Naois treated the pokemon he still had 6's uttermost respect and loyalty, and to the Jolteon his master's safety was even put before his own life.

As expected, without much of a commotion 6 was able to quiet down the sources before Naois could flip the page of his book. He reported back to his owner with a Shinx dragged by the tail, seemingly fainted and helplessly laid under 6's paws. The pokemon was quite badly injured by 6, though still left breathing due to the fact that 6 can only kill when his master order him to do so. His Jolteon was looking up at Naois expectedly, waiting for the signal to kill and finish the poor prey. The boy blew out his smoke slowly, bending down to ruffle the dirt stained fur of 6's victim to retreat samples. A male Shinx, possibly with Intimidate ability, badly injured but may recover, while his injury may be fatal if left untreated. 6 did not go easy on his prey, as of obvious, though this one seem to have been put up a good fight despite the small size of it. For a Shinx, it was impressive to keep 6 in battle for more than 15 seconds. The pokemon piqued his interest quite a bit, despite the weakness and rawness that were still there. He can see the raw potential in it, just like he used to find in 6 before.

"Next time, be faster, you are getting slow" He grunted to 6 quietly, as the pokemon looked up at him showing no expression. Naois softly sprayed the Shinx with potion from his bag, and retrieved it to a pokeball. He was going to keep it, since if it prove to be no use he could always release it later. "Let's name this one 11, shall we ?" He grinned to himself, as the pokeball had the number 11 neatly printed on the underside. Another slave to add to his party it was then.

Suddenly out of the blue, a loud sound of a gunshot fired into the night, only to leave behind a deadly silence seconds later. It was positively a gunshot alright, and on top of that a machine gun shot rather than a typical firework guns they would find in contests. Better than anyone else, Naois could tell the distinction between the guns by the sound of them, since one of his hobbies was to collect guns, other than doing lab works and reading that was. Was a fight being initiated somewhere around the part ? It was as if the gun sound was purposely made without being muted, not to just assault a particular someone but also to give warning to others. With experience of usually being the one holding the gun to someone's head, Naois known this very well and could almost picture the scenario following the logic of it. But assumption was just assumption, it was best for him to head to the sites to see for himself before determining anything.

As he was heading toward the site of the accident, commotion seemed to be going on quite a bit. Crowds were forming and gathering more and more as he walked pass them, and Naois could vaguely pick up clues of a boy being shot dead. To others, such event may be shocking and horrid, but to Naois however, he had gotten too used to something like this. The little brat might have pissed off someone, or see something that he should not have seen. Either way, to Naois the dead brat had what he deserved. In this world, to him there was only to be eaten or to eat. Dead would be the unavoidable consequence to the fools, and he was sure not going to be one of them. Rather than being the one in front of the gun barrel, Naois would be the one behind it pulling the trigger. As such, he felt no sympathy for the dead regardless of whether they deserve it or not.

From the crowd, he could tell some of his previous acquaintances were gathers. It would not be unexpected to find them here, gathering around the site of accident like many others curious passerby who might have never seen such brutal death in their lives before. Such innocent little lambs, Naois chuckled to himself quietly. Were they being aware that the killer wolf might still be somewhere around the part ? Did they know among them was a wolf as well ? If they were smart, then only times could tell, though Naois did not expect them to be so, as he could see the redhead barbaric girl were making commotion around her.

"No need to be so fired up over this, my dear" Naois stepped up and placed a hand on her shoulder from behind. "Death has already taken its victim. It is natural that this unfortunate individual had gotten his life taken by making assumption that he had gotten into troubles. There is nothing we could do about it, nor may it be related to us regarding any matters. You would just be buying yourself troubles getting your nose into this."

Liltwick

Freya E. Yamamoto
Vaporeon
Route 402 Ranch

All Freya could do was look around the ranch. She could see her friends rushing towards her sides, but even there solace could fill the hole she had suddenly suffered through. This place was now an imbalance for the world, there was too much death and despair. She could sense the dead was mourning, they had no right to die. She looked up at the remains of the burning barn, and seeing a Miltank trying to break free from the fires.

Freya stood up, reaching for her pokeball. This event would not leave her scarred, while she got out unscathed, everyone else had to suffer. She threw the capsule device with such authority, it seems that she had finally come to terms with the situation. Freya quietly thanked her old friend for teaching her to be strong...

"Perikan! This eve t here was not our fault, but thank you for saving me, brave wingull. The least we could do is the save that suffering pokemon. If I saw you correctly, you used Aerial Ace... That choice scarf might be our only hope... Perikan, use Aerial Ace on the lock! Mizumi, prepare a wish for the Miltank... At least we can let some of it's suffering go," Freya ordered to her Pokemon before turning to her friends, who just arrived. She felt Andre put his hand on her shoulder

"What happened here?" He asked as kindly as possible

"I don't know all of the details as of rig-" Freya was cut off by Monica

"Freya? Andre? Did you see who shot?" Monica whispered, before looking around thoughtfully

"HEY! Come out, come out wherever you are, ya *******! C'mon, show your fucking face! Is this your idea of a practical joke?" Monica then proceeded to shout, before she looked back down at what had just happened, shaking her head slowly. Freya looked at her with a sort of admiration, but also felt like it would only draw more attention

"Monica, this is just one of the many deaths here that has transpired today. Why these bastards do such I thing I wouldn't know, but I'll tell you guys about it once I can help that Miltank," she replied in a worried tone.

"No need to be so fired up over this, my dear" She head Naois as he put his hand on her other shoulder. "Death has already taken its victim. It is natural that this unfortunate individual had gotten his life taken by making assumption that he had gotten into troubles. There is nothing we could do about it, nor may it be related to us regarding any matters. You would just be buying yourself troubles getting your nose into this."

"Nao, it's victims, you know with an s?" Freya snarked, something that was incredible rare for her. "Anyways I guess I can tell you guys now. This was all caused by Team Rinascita, a villainous team who wants to complete restart the world. This is the only the beginning, I can sense it. The world is slowly starting to scream... Like it's about to atrophy. I've heard that there was an abyss in this region, that was my original reason in coming here. We should tread lightly with these guys... Not even Galactic was this hellbent on there goal. Killing innocents is just wrong," Freya explained to her friends in a melancholic tone. She could feel herself starting to slip away once again, and looked around to see all of the ghosts there.

Freya stepped through the crimson grass, and started to talk to all of the ghosts, writing down everything they had seen during there lives before there deaths. She helped some of them cope that they were the target of death's scythe, and others were able to move on knowing there part. Though she could feel a malevolent presence watching her the entire time. She had no mind for the darkness though, not at all.

When she came back into reality, she say the Miltank was being healed by Mizumi, and she was glad her Pokemon was being of help. She turned to her friends, signalling for them to start to go before a large force hit her. Something seriously wrong just happened, and all she could do was fall onto her knees are force out a skyward scream.

She clutched her head, suffering from a pain much worse that a migraine. She turned around and saw everything getting hazy, Perikan coming towards her trying to save her.

Is this what a Canary feels like when it detects a poison gas?

Freya could barely choke out words to her friends before she collapsed

"Isaac... he's dead... The link... is... broken." She looked up at the moon, who had an unnatural shade of scarlet.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Andre Bellamy
Espeon
Route 402 Ranch
0 Badges 0 Ribbons

Before Freya could finish her explanation of what happened, more of his friends had appeared.

"Freya? Andre? Did you see who shot?" Monica whispered, before looking around. "HEY! Come out, come out wherever you are, ya *******! C'mon, show your ****ing face! Is this your idea of a practical joke?" Monica then proceeded to shout, before she looked back down at what had just happened, shaking her head slowly.

"Ma chèrie, shouting like that is only going to scare away wild Pokemon." Andre bluntly responded. He had more he wanted to say, but then Nao stepped in, and made his speech. Andre nodded in agreement. "Je suis d'accord!" He exclaimed as he put his arm around Nao's shoulder. "None of us can bring back the dead. As tragic as this is, there's no point in getting upset over some random child we don't even know..."

But then Freya snarked back at him, then started to explain what caused this boy's demise. Andre tilted his head, and raised an eyebrow. "Really? Tell me, did you run into one of these people by any chance? Xerneas, this sounds just like a movie I was in. If it weren't for my improvisation, that film would have been a failure. Why do these imbéciles insist on revealing their goals to the first person they meet?!" He started to ramble without moving his arm from Nao's shoulder like he was his trophy wife.

Then Freya spaced out for a second, and then she fell on her knees, and clutched her head in pain. Again? This seems to happen every five seconds with her...

He was about to ask if she was alright, but she stuttered out a few words that Andre was not happy to hear. "Isaac... he's dead... The link... is... broken." Then she collapsed.

"That's impossible! I was just with him not that long ago at the Pokemon Center. He can't be dead..." He bit his lower lip, and looked aside. He hadn't seen Isaac since leaving the Pokemon Center in Luxaris. He'd never be able to forgive himself if something bad had happened that he could've prevented if he had stayed behind.

He offered Freya his hand, and helped her up. "What happened?!"

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Monica Fiorelli
Umbreon
Route 402 Ranch

"No need to be so fired up over this, my dear. Death has already taken its victim. It is natural that this unfortunate individual had gotten his life taken by making assumption that he had gotten into troubles. There is nothing we could do about it, nor may it be related to us regarding any matters. You would just be buying yourself troubles getting your nose into this." Monica heard as she felt a hand on her shoulder. Nao's voice, undoubtedly. How could he be so...calm at this point?

"Monica, this is just one of the many deaths here that has transpired today. Why these bastards do such I thing I wouldn't know, but I'll tell you guys about it once I can help that Miltank." Freya replied in a worried tone, before arguing with Nao once again. Andre then told Monica to calm down. She glared at him, before shaking her head and sighing. No use getting angry now, at least when there was nobody she could lay the blame on. Just then, Freya collapsed once again and screamed, clutching her head in pain. When she recovered, she looked up at the blood moon before murmuring quietly.

"Isaac... he's dead... The link... is... broken." Andre immediately claimed that it was impossible, stating that he just saw him in Luxaris, before helping Freya up. Monica then noticed that Isaac was indeed not around.

"That's it, I'm getting outta here! Dead or alive, I'm going to find him!" She snarled, before turning away with Noctis and heading back to the entrance. She didn't want to believe it, nobody did, so she was just going to have to see it with her own two eyes.