• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[READ FIRST POST] Murder III - Mauled in Mauville

I really like the analysis as to why Wurmple may be the murderer. It DOES make a lot of sense. Since I still can't decide, and night is on its way, I'm going to agree with it.

Vote: Kuriboh

By the way, who HASN'T thrown in an vote for the Council of Ghosts? I feel like it would be a bad idea for a murderer to suggest a ghost, but it's possible they could blend in with the highest voted ghost, I guess. But, just saying, it's sketchy if someone doesn't vote for it.

-Zane

P.S. I don't feel like the way they died has much to do with the murderer. Almost anything can set a fire, really.

Mallymkun

A lady who's sure
By the way, who HASN'T thrown in an vote for the Council of Ghosts? I feel like it would be a bad idea for a murderer to suggest a ghost, but it's possible they could blend in with the highest voted ghost, I guess. But, just saying, it's sketchy if someone doesn't vote for it.

-Zane

P.S. I don't feel like the way they died has much to do with the murderer. Almost anything can set a fire, really.

Those who hadn't placed a vote for CoG are Kuriboh, Indragon, Shadow Eeveelution, King of Pichus, .Wind., Charmander #4, and darkguizaum. I think I may have to double-check on Kuriboh and Indragon, but my server is really slow, and that doesn't sound appealing. What you said about the CoG voting makes sense. Also, I have more reasons to suspect who I'm suspecting than just the fire.

Oh, and also this: I have to have at least five posts in this game before Day 3? I better get rolling.

Originally posted by Shedinja705
Guys, If i was the murderer, why would i murder someone on my friend's list? Think about it. WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD I KILL WISHFORAMILOTIC, IF THE GUY WAS MY FIRST FRIEND ON SEREBII, HAS HELPED ME IN SOME WAYS, AND IS REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THIS GAME?!?!!? think about it guys! it doesn't make sense that iwould kill my best friend! and while you're thinking, get some smarts knocked in those tiny brains of yours, sheesh!

Er, because a murderer could and would turn on friends, no matter how long they've been BFFs? Being able to turn on anybody, even friends, when they know more than you'd like them to know is something basic. At least, that's what I think. But I'm not pointing any fingers at you or anything. :)

Corinton

Riddler
OOC: Okay, this makes my fifth post of this 'day' so hopefully I'm in the clear ^_^.

IC: Mallymkun has a point about the killer usually turning on his freinds first, they are the one's who know them best. And, though I hate to say it, that post sorta made you suspicious. I know I'm not the only one thinking that but that's how it is.

I'm going to be keeping that in mind but my vote remains the same.

pikalax

Back in the OLDEN days...
Thanks for reminding me. I completely forgot about the Post Count Criterion.

The following surviving players have not yet reached the 10-post minimum.

Epwna is a Sceptile 9
moviezackiel 9
am zane ok. 8
crazysteve1001 6
Mallymkun 6
kuriboh361 4
Shadow Eeveelution 3
darkguizaum 3
Buraddo_Aipom 2
King of Pichus 2
.Wind. 2
Devastator2000 2
Charmander#4 1

That's 13 players. Out of 19. I don't want to modkill almost all the players.

What's worst is, svg invifwi hr ml shrg ghor!

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Erm, right I am NOT the murderer. I don't know how to prove it but you have to trust me when I say that I am not guilty. Anyway... Plus, he's been acting suspicious. I mean, look at Mallymkun's post which is somewhere up there.

From the previous cluse, I believe that the murderer is one of the starters. I think that when the murderer says 'Soon I'll be the only one left', it may or may not refer to him/her killing another starter which will make him/her the only one left. So, it's between Shadow Eeveelution and Shedinja. And when he says, he'll always be third then he means he'll be the third member of the starters to die.

And the shadows bit, err, that bit I don't understand but yeah it's either Shadow Eeveelution or Shedinja. But due to Shedinja's suspicious post, I will stick with voting him.

Anyway, I'm on my fifth post. Now I need another five posts. Wooo.

((I realized I deleted my post from earlier. It was an accident. I thought it was another post in another thread. Please excuse me and my stupid ways.))

Erm, right I am NOT the murderer. I don't know how to prove it but you have to trust me when I say that I am not guilty. Anyway... Plus, he's been acting suspicious. I mean, look at Mallymkun's post which is somewhere up there.

Sounds pretty...murderery to me. I wouldn't way that if I were the murderer because now people are going to say that you are trying to change the subject with Mallymkun.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
[OoC]
I have to agree with Charizardreams; kuriboh your post sounded quite suspicious just then. However, I won't be changing my vote.

Wha-? That's no good! A page or two back you said the post count thing was at least five by the end of Day Three...now it's changed to ten? I say modkill the users who don't have at least five posts... Plus, isn't B_A a replacement, not a player?
And nooo! Don't tell me the murderer might be modkilled! GASP!
Also, Corinton, dear, let me explain something to you. Use [IC] when you're roleplaying, and [OoC] at all other times :p

[IC]
The wind howled. The sun was setting. Spinda had spent the day behind the Mauville Game Corner, afraid that a killer would be approaching. The group of Swalot who live here would probably return soon. It was time to leave. Gulping, shaking with fear, Spinda wobbled to his feet and anxiously sped off to its house near the Mauville Gym.

Devastator2000

Are you high...?
Thanks for reminding me. I completely forgot about the Post Count Criterion.

The following surviving players have not yet reached the 10-post minimum.

Epwna is a Sceptile 9
moviezackiel 9
am zane ok. 8
crazysteve1001 6
Mallymkun 6
kuriboh361 4
Shadow Eeveelution 3
darkguizaum 3
Buraddo_Aipom 2
King of Pichus 2
.Wind. 2
Devastator2000 2
Charmander#4 1

Wait, I'M PLAYING? I thought I 'twas Rejected.

Well, While I can still get away with it...Um,
My suspect list is:

Shedinja705.
FireTypeLover.
I've been going over many things, And There are some posters here who seem, Very Eager to take the blame off them. That would be obvious though, But I now believe there is more than one Person involved in this whole crime.

Also, Apparently, Pikalax posted this: svg invifwi hr ml shrg ghor!
I believe this is a clue, possibly a code.

Last edited:

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Also, Apparently, Pikalax posted this: svg invifwi hr ml shrg ghor!
The murderer is on that list.
It fits the blanks, if you know what I mean.

And There are some posters here who seem, Very Eager to take the blame off them. That would be obvious though, But I now believe there is more than one Person involved in this whole crime.
Possibly. Hmmm, interesting. I think we should all just cast our votes now and wait for the next day and see what happens. Another clue from the murderer would be helpful. Of course, I'd be shattered if the murderer didn't leave a clue -.-

Erm, right I am NOT the murderer. I don't know how to prove it but you have to trust me when I say that I am not guilty.

I have a feeling the real murderer would actually BS a valid reason as to why they're "innocent". I'm starting to doubt my vote, but because of lack of evidence against anyone else, I may as well stick with it... I really hope that the ghost helps out a lot. ):

-Zane

voidhawk

Blergh!
I do hope the murderer is not modkilled, but either way, we will be closer to identifying the culprit.

When do we get the ghost to help us?

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Yeah, do you know my previous post. I'll be fixing it up a bit.

Erm, right I am NOT the murderer. I don't know how to prove it but you have to trust me when I say that I am not guilty. Anyway... I believe Shedinja is the guilty one since he's been acting suspicious. I mean, look at Mallymkun's post which is somewhere up there.

Yeah, fixed it.

Indragon

Back in the USSR
Those who hadn't placed a vote for CoG are Kuriboh, Indragon, Shadow Eeveelution, King of Pichus, .Wind., Charmander #4, and darkguizaum. I think I may have to double-check on Kuriboh and Indragon, but my server is really slow, and that doesn't sound appealing. What you said about the CoG voting makes sense. Also, I have more reasons to suspect who I'm suspecting than just the fire.

Well, just in case you were wondering, I didn't vote for a CoG because it'd be pointless. WishforaMilotic is pretty much going to be the one with the clue since he's leading 10-1, so there'd be no point in voting.

From the previous cluse, I believe that the murderer is one of the starters

But the clues so obviously point to them, it makes one suspicious whether that's just a blind :p

moviezackiel

Whoo ten posts no modkilling for me

Also I have an idea on how Duskull got on fire. In the anime when attacks collide they make an explosion so Wurmple sent out an attack which met with Duskull's to make an explosion

Shedinja705

An outcast...
But why does it have to be wurmple? wurmple is too puny to take down a duskull, or to even get a SCRATCH on those day-care people. That's why i'm keeping my vote.

crazysteve1001

How can you hate it?
well in the last murder game i played i learned not to pick a big "scary" pokemon that will seem very suspicious, but still anyone can be a murderer... im gonna keep my vote for now

btw im pretty sure the murderer will not be on the modkill vote thing, because they know that they will be killed and it will ruin everything for everyone else... just thinking

Mallymkun

A lady who's sure

Oh no, it's ten posts??? :(

What on earth is that gibberish stuff? Is it a clue in some sort of anagram? Hmm...I could find: sin, if, go, grin, win, wish, wig, row. Or maybe if I take away some letters, it would form a message maybe: sin if ( I think wi hr ml could be a very broken up spelling of WishforaMilotic) shrugged (again, i think shrg is bad spelling of shrug) ghost (same as two before)!

That doesn't make sense. Is it even a clue? I'm just building off from what Devastator suggested.