• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[READ FIRST POST] Murder III - Mauled in Mauville

Corinton

Riddler
Those are some good thoughts on WMAF's clue. I'm still undecided but I'm looking at others reasoning's and putting them against my own suspicions, present and past.

CoG: Shedinja

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Yes, I have to say I'm surprised nobody has suspected Indragon. [It's obviously because he's a mod and all lol jks] Erhem, yes, I suppose B-A has a good point. I shall be adding Indragon to my ever growing suspect's list.

That said, my vote will stay with FTL.

pikalax

Back in the OLDEN days...
For the lynch:
FTL - 3

For the Council:
Shedinja - 1
*Jean Grey* - 1

If you're confused about why I didn't count so many of your votes, you might want to read the first post again, particularly the section on voting format.

Corinton

Riddler
Vote: Shedinja

Sorry about that one, just skipped my mind xD

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
Posting it again, zhanton said all of my posts had "little to no logic", yet he posted the exact same thing as me, except posted differently. Weird, isn't it?

Manchee

extra toasty
There is a marill in the building where you get the mystery gift function? Well, I think that is the strongest reasoning on WFAMs clue so far.

There's a Marill in the Jubilife TV station? Really? Huh.

It's owned by a trainer, though it's the only connection I could find.

Also, I wouldn't base much on the KOAL thing zhanton pointed out. I think there's an equal chance that it could mean what it seems or that zhanton would be trying to mislead everyone. I know for a fact that the murderer could easily frame people ^^

I'll most likely vote tomorrow.

So, I have absolutely no idea who to vote for still. Bah. I may as well sustain my last vote... And throw in my Council vote.

Vote: kuriboh361
Vote: themightydoof

-Zane

Manchee

extra toasty
Just realized another thing regarding the "May" clue while looking at the past stuff - kuriboh is the only one who joined in the month of May, so... not a huge clue revelation, but it's still possibly something.

voidhawk

Blergh!
i have something else that may be of interest regarding WFAM's clue. when you get wifi connection, what are the options on the menu screen? there is get from a friend, get via wireless and get from Wi-Fi, yes?

i went on a hunch, and looked through WFAM's friends list (hope you don't mind, WFAM!) on that list, there were three players who are also playing this game. they are: Epwna is a Sceptile, Indragon and shedinja705. shedinja is dead, so that is counted out.

i think that this may be what WFAM was referring to, in an indirect way. this gives us more reasons for indragon. if the clue was a twofold one, then it is pointing to indragon with the marill and the friend list. otherwise, it still points to Indragon, but Epwna is there as well.

do the clues fit Indragon or Epwna better? what do you all think?

pikalax

Back in the OLDEN days...
For the lynch:
FTL - 3
Kuriboh - 1

For the Council:
Shedinja - 2
*Jean Grey* - 1
doof - 1

Remember, a clear majority means at least half of the remaining players must vote for one ghost, or else there will be no CoG clue that night.

EDIT

Devastator will be replacing kuriboh361. This exhausts the replacement list. If you wish to stop playing, you MUST notify me and then find your own replacement and have them notify me via PM, all within 24 hours, or else your character will be modkilled. No second warnings.

Last edited:

Corinton

Riddler
Hmm, a lot of things are pointing to Indragon being the murderer. A lot of it makes sense except for the fact that the clues are pointing to the starters. But the Spinda reasoning I used before is starting to sound much better. Oh well, I'll cast a vote for now, though I'm unsure if it'll change or not.

Vote: Indragon

Devastator2000

Are you high...?
Okay, Seeing as though Shedinja is more likely to provide a Better hint,
Cog Vote:
Shedinja705

FTL has alot of clues against him, But remember, The murderer is very Elusive. Very smart.
Think about it....Who exactly has most influenced our Votes? Who produced 'Evidence'?

Well, then I'm stumped again. I don't think it's "kuriboh" anymore... Doesn't seem likely that a murderer would give up the game, really... So I'll retract.

Unvote: kuriboh361 / Devastator2000

(What am I supposed to call Wurmple now, pikalax?)

Anyways. I just perused the players list. Based SOLELY off of WishforaMilotic's clue, the ONLY player I can possibly suspect is Charmander#4, Trapinch. Tangela and Tropius were the only Generation III, non-starter Pokémon in Diamond and Pearl that one had to trade to obtain. Neither of these are on the players list. However, when Platinum was released, Trapinch and Clamperl were unobtainable, and had to be traded for... Leading me to suspect Charmander#4.

But as I said, I'm stumped. I still don't have adequate evidence to support my arguments soundly. But that's all I can think of, right now.

-Zane

Devastator2000

Are you high...?
Well, then I'm stumped again. I don't think it's "kuriboh" anymore... Doesn't seem likely that a murderer would give up the game, really... So I'll retract.

Unvote: kuriboh361 / Devastator2000

(What am I supposed to call Wurmple now, pikalax?)

Anyways. I just perused the players list. Based SOLELY off of WishforaMilotic's clue, the ONLY player I can possibly suspect is Charmander#4, Trapinch. Tangela and Tropius were the only Generation III, non-starter Pokémon in Diamond and Pearl that one had to trade to obtain. Neither of these are on the players list. However, when Platinum was released, Trapinch and Clamperl were unobtainable, and had to be traded for... Leading me to suspect Charmander#4.

But as I said, I'm stumped. I still don't have adequate evidence to support my arguments soundly. But that's all I can think of, right now.

-Zane

I'm replacing Kuriboh Permanently.

Phew. Unvoted. Anyway,

Vote:
FireTypeLover

FTL has been very suspicious, But Indragon and Zhanton are on the list too.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Oh dear, I'm not a suspect -.- Let me just assure you, I'm not the murderer. I think the suspects list has definitely been reshuffled this round...Treecko has all but been removed from the list and Wurmple is seeming less like a suspect. I think the main suspects are now:
FireTypeLover - a lot of his votes in the past round/s have been without much reasoning, and he's been defending himself an awful lot and, as I said a page back, the clues point to him.
Indragon - what with WFAM's clue vaguely pointing to Azurill in two ways [the Marill in the building and the fact Indragon is one of WFAM's friends]
Corinton - He was a main suspect in the first round and has seemed to vanish off our suspect list. He could still be the murderer. Plus, he's provided a lot of 'evidence' as to who he thinks the murderer is.
Epwna - been stated a lot in this round to be a prime suspect.
Moviezackiel - remember the first clue went 'I was first' or something, and movizackiel suggested it to be the alphabet? Zakiel is playing as a Zangoose, the last in the alphabet in our game...
Crazysteve - huge suspect in round 1, vanished from the suspect list afterwards. Tbh, he doesn't sound that...smart so may not have been playing reverse psychology and, after all, he just seems like a shifty guy to me xD

That said, my vote will stay with FTL. For this round, at least.

Devastator2000

Are you high...?
Oh dear, I'm not a suspect -.- Let me just assure you, I'm not the murderer. I think the suspects list has definitely been reshuffled this round...Treecko has all but been removed from the list and Wurmple is seeming less like a suspect. I think the main suspects are now:
FireTypeLover - a lot of his votes in the past round/s have been without much reasoning, and he's been defending himself an awful lot and, as I said a page back, the clues point to him.
Indragon - what with WFAM's clue vaguely pointing to Azurill in two ways [the Marill in the building and the fact Indragon is one of WFAM's friends]
Corinton - He was a main suspect in the first round and has seemed to vanish off our suspect list. He could still be the murderer. Plus, he's provided a lot of 'evidence' as to who he thinks the murderer is.
Epwna - been stated a lot in this round to be a prime suspect.
Moviezackiel - remember the first clue went 'I was first' or something, and movizackiel suggested it to be the alphabet? Zakiel is playing as a Zangoose, the last in the alphabet in our game...
Crazysteve - huge suspect in round 1, vanished from the suspect list afterwards. Tbh, he doesn't sound that...smart so may not have been playing reverse psychology and, after all, he just seems like a shifty guy to me xD

That said, my vote will stay with FTL. For this round, at least.

You're no Prime suspect; I just have suspicion over you, You appear 'Lynch-eager'.

I'm replacing Kuriboh Permanently.
FTL has been very suspicious, But Indragon and Zhanton are on the list too.

Would be helpful to provide evidence as to WHY you believe FireTypeLover is suspicious.

-Zane

P.S. There are two votes for themightydoof for the Council of Ghosts, pikalax!

Devastator2000

Are you high...?
Would be helpful to provide evidence as to WHY you believe FireTypeLover is suspicious.

-Zane

P.S. There are two votes for themightydoof for the Council of Ghosts, pikalax!
The way he's been defending himself is pretty Fail, but he's not one of my prime suspects. Also, could we see your list?

And, have you noticed how we've forgotten about some of the members playing the game?