• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[READ FIRST POST] Murder III - Mauled in Mauville

To be honest, Devastator, you're acting a tad bit fishy, what with your posting every five seconds and your strange reasoning and obvious posts.

Thanks a lot for saying this. I haven't had the balls to. May have to do with the fact that I hate losing a game for stupid reasons... Devastator seems to be quick to point the finger at people, and I've not been voted yet. I'd like to keep it that way. Not only because I hate to lose, but because it's a waste of your vote, and you're probably missing out on a valuable researcher if I were to be lynched.

And have you ever thought that I haven't been voted yet because I'm, y'know, INNOCENT? Absolutely none of the clues the murderer has given have any relation to me, and I can't comprehend any correlation between Spheal and "Everyone Happy Wi-Fi Connection" (or whatever the phrase is). In fact, it's somewhat laughable that people are suspecting me because I HAVEN'T been fishy. ...What?

And honestly, the more I think about it, the more I want to vote for Devastator. Throwing around suspicions without a valid argument or reasonable cause? Sounds like either someone trying to throw us good guys off, or just really, really bad assumptions. Either way, I've pretty much disregarded a lot of his posts based on the sheer fact that they are terribly reinforced.

I'm going to wait to change my vote. I have a couple more days to digest everything, and observe behavior. Now that a little more drama is going around, it's going to be a little easier to read people.

-Zane

P.S. I WANT DOOF. ):<

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Really, Devastator? You're suspecting me because I've been eager to lynch FTL? Have you ever thought that, you know, maybe it's not because I want to cover something up but, like B_A said, it's because I think he's guilty??

Also, Zhanton wants FTL dead fast, I believe I heard something about The murderer wanting some people dead fast in the latter pages.
Wow, you're a smart one; obviously the murderer wants people dead. Of course, you seem very intent on trying to frame me. Does this mean you are the murderer and want me dead? Gasp. Seriously, as I said before, think about what you're going to post before you post.

To be 100% honest, I'm changing my vote not because I don't think FTL is the murderer [I still consider him to be the main suspect] but because it would be so much easier to find the murderer without someone annoying us and stating the obvious, like you.
I know this will inevitably result in me getting a vote from you, and you will probably say you are voting for me because you found some nonsensical clue, but you're just too annoying at the moment. It's highly unlikely you're the murderer since your posts are so...not smart...but everyone will be so much happier with Wurmple dead.

Unvote: FireTypeLover
Vote: Devastator2000

pikalax

Back in the OLDEN days...
For the Lynch:
FTL - 4
Devastator/Kuriboh - 3

For the Council:
Shedinja - 8
doof - 2

.Wind. has dropped out with no replacement. The character is essentially modkilled, and .Wind. has accepted that they will not be permitted to participate in the next season. This means our numbers are down to 16. A majority in the Council, therefore, is 9 votes. Without this majority, the hint cannot be given.

Also, I meant October 25th. That's the deadline.

Corinton

Riddler
It's highly unlikely you're the murderer since your posts are so...not smart...but everyone will be so much happier with Wurmple dead.

Unvote: FireTypeLover

I agree 100%, but lets face it, if he isn't the murderer, I'm pretty sure the murderer would either want to kill him because of that, or keep him alive because he's not pointing towards the murderer. (Not that I know who the murderer is :/) I still have my suspicions but Wurmple WAS the main suspect this last round and still is this round. And either way, this game will end sometime. If he's the murderer, yay for us, if he's not, we'll figure out the murderer with the next clue.

Vote stays the same.

Devastator2000

Are you high...?
I've been pointing out the obvious, I know, but if you all know the obvious, then why is it that you haven't actually even tried to put the obvious into play? I mean, whoever everyone's been pointing the finger at has been innocent of all charges. I don't see why the clues can also be completley NOT be pointing to the murderer. Every time we've tried to base it off clues, they fit someone. They're innocent. So, I'm observing behaviour, rather than clues, because they can all just as easily be pointing to someone else. I'm not letting anyone get out of sight.
Not voting this round.
Also, Indragon has vanished from this thread.

*3 votes? Damn. I'm going to get voted off the game at this rate*

Things to note about "Everyone Happy Wifi Connection"...
-There is a Galactic Grunt in Jubilife City that has a Wurmple
-Ralts can be found via Pokéradar in neighboring Routes 203 and 204 (D/P)
-Wurmple can be found in Honey Trees in neighboring Route 218
-While "MYSTERY EVENT IS EXCITING" is used instead in Generation III, Mystery Gift is unlocked in Dewford Town, home to Brawley's gym, where many trainers own a Meditite
-On that note, Wailmer can be caught in Dewford City
-In neighboring Granite Cave, Sableye may be caught

I can't think of any other correlations... I'm really hoping the next hint is more helpful. However, right now, I'm still thinking that the murderer is Wurmple. After all, that's what I thought last round... I think I'll stick to my gut.

-Zane

Devastator2000

Are you high...?
1.Your post is an example of influence.
2.Your gut must have Gastro or something. :p
Awww, I'm dead. Well, before I die, I may as well vote.

Vote: Indragon
Can't really think of anyone else.

1.Your post is an example of influence.
2.Your gut must have Gastro or something. :p

The whole point of posting is to influence. I could vote whoever I really feel is the murderer, but it doesn't make much of a difference if I don't persuade others to vote for them, as well.

And I'm just throwing facts out there. Putting them on the table for all to consider.

And my guts have Jamba Juice in them, thank you very much.

-Zane

Devastator2000

Are you high...?
The whole point of posting is to influence. I could vote whoever I really feel is the murderer, but it doesn't make much of a difference if I don't persuade others to vote for them, as well.

And I'm just throwing facts out there. Putting them on the table for all to consider.

And my guts have Jamba Juice in them, thank you very much.

-Zane

Well, I guess what I meant is that we have to be very careful with being influenced. It just seems like no-one's done that. :/

Was waiting for a response so I didn't have to double post...

I have a feeling that I should change my Council vote. I'm sorry doof!

Unvote: themightydoof
Vote: Shedinja705

-Zane

Devastator2000

Are you high...?
Was waiting for a response so I didn't have to double post...

I have a feeling that I should change my Council vote. I'm sorry doof!

-Zane

Oh well, we should get a good hint. People like WFAM give hard hints.
So, with the whole 'Persuade' people thing, Do you think I had an influence on that?

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
[OOC]
Well, I guess what I meant is that we have to be very careful with being influenced. It just seems like no-one's done that. :/
Oh well, we should get a good hint. People like WFAM give hard hints.
Thankyou once again for stating the obvious.

So, with the whole 'Persuade' people thing, Do you think I had an influence on that?
Definitely; you persuaded four people to vote for you.

ANYWAYS, role playing time.
[IC]
Spinda was nervous as he entered the large community room. Numerous Pokemon he'd met were sitting in the room; a Wurmple, Wailmer, Sableye, Azurill, Zangoose, Treecko and numerous others. The only unoccupied seat was next to the intimidating Zangoose. Spinda gulped and dizzily walked towards the seat and fell into it. Tonight the towns folk would discuss who they thought had committed the hideous murders of the past few days and act upon it. Spinda was scared. The murderer was probably in this very room, and could strike again...

moviezackiel

Devastator you are annoying and were the prime suspect last round. I always had Wurmple in my suspect list and I think he is the murderer. Now that the murderer is annoying it makes me want to vote for him even more.

Vote:Devastator2000

Indragon

Back in the USSR
OK, I was going to respond to some posts, but SPPf ate it up =/ So, basically, you've been acting highly suspicious Devastator. Even though I have other suspects (which doesn't include FTL now), you're at the top.

pikalax

For the Lynch:
FTL - 4
Devastator/Kuriboh - 6
Indragon - 1

For the Council:
Shedinja - 10

Four hours left. Should I just give up on the three who have yet to post?

pikalax

It's time for the Sunset Update!

First things first - Charmander#4, darkguizaum, and King of Pichus have been MODKILLED for inactivity. They have failed to reach the minimum postcount and are therefore banned from the next season as well. The next Activity Bar will be set at 20 posts by the end of Day 6.

Next on my agenda... THE CoG RESULTS!!

... Shedinja705 will be providing the hint tonight. Please PM me with your hint during the night.

And now, the lynch. A homing missile was fired from the Game Corner. It targeted Devastator2000 and, well, devastated him 2000 times over. He was not the murderer.

And so, 12 players remain at the end of Day 3. Murderer, please PM me with your kill for the night. The night will end sometime before Wednesday the 27th at 7:00 PM.

pikalax

"Be aware, the end is near, and Noah is building his ark."

And to add to this flood of excitement, the murderer has taken another life - that of Indragon, who was impaled by a corn dog. This note was left at the foot of his bed:

"I need another story
I know what they mean
9 more days
9 to kill"

And so, Day Four begins. Please resume posting in the thread.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, this ends on Tuesday 5:00 PM. Get your votes in, especially if you want a decent Congressman.

Last edited:
"Be aware, the end is near, and NOAH IS BUILDING HIS ARK."

And to add to this FLOOD of excitement, the murderer has taken another life - that of Indragon, who was impaled by a corn dog. This note was left at the foot of his bed:

"I need another story
I know what they mean
9 more days
9 to kill"

And so, Day Four begins. Please resume posting in the thread.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, this ends on Tuesday 5:00 PM. Get your votes in, especially if you want a decent Congressman.
Possibly a water pokemon? Just my immediate thoughts about this.