• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

READ these SIMPLE RULES

Zee-V70

But, I don't even know what kind my Yugioh decks are 0-0;

S

Sergay Wang

Does anyone know if there are different formats in the VS TCG? Cause the only thing I know is that they banned Overload.

Raito

HADOUKEN!
It would be on the Upper Deck website

S

Sergay Wang

-Shining Kyogre- said:
It would be on the Upper Deck website
Thanks for not answering.

Their site has no mention. I do know people like to mention Golden Age and Modern Age, but there's no mention of this found on the Tournament page.

D

dark magician

Orochi Breakwing said:
Oh, you mean one of us guys that read the rules? Let's see. I think not. Theres a difference between making a mistake and disregarding the rules..

exactly that is what i am saying,you guys just may simpally make a mistake. its not even that big of a deal considering we all do it.

oh and btw whoever said i didnt read the rules was full of it,beacuse i did.

Jupetta

It is done and over with my little doppelganger, no reason to bring an old topic back.
;354;~Dark Magician~;354;

~*Pikafan*~

Have you seen me?
I have my Yu-Gi-Oh deck made but I don't understand advanced or Traditional. Can someone tell me if it's Advanced or traditional? My deck is in the Thread "My Yu-Gi-Oh Deck".

The Requiem

Wanna?Slash
It would be a good idea to PM someone you think would know, rather than just posting the deck and wating for the thread to be closed to find out. There's something a little earlier posted that should be able to help you there.

Fox

Where's my fanfare?
Two things to note. In the main Alt. Card section, there is a sticky that explains the current Advanced format for Yu-Gi-Oh!. In other words, it explains what cards are banned or not banned. If your deck has banned cards in it (you're allowed only one copy of those banned cards), your deck is Traditional. Otherwise, you're following no format, or have an Advanced deck (if you follow the banned/restricted list).

Haruka's Swimsuit

Bomberhead 18-kin!
Fox, I was wondering if you would allow an alternate (Casual) tag for deck titles. The usage would be for decks that don't really fit in with the "Advanced" or "Traditional" rules.
For example, I have a deck that uses many OCG cards, but most of them are readily available in the TCG. The deck isn't really an OCG deck because it also uses TCG cards.
This deck uses the TCG's Advanced banlist, but also OCG cards, because of this it doesn't really fit in either format (doesn't use any banned cards so it's not Traditional, but the TCG Advanced doesn't allow for OCG cards, so it can't be that one either).

I was thinking a (Casual) tag would allow for more freedom with posting of decks like this- what do you think?

Fox

Where's my fanfare?
Haruka's Swimsuit said:
Fox, I was wondering if you would allow an alternate (Casual) tag for deck titles. The usage would be for decks that don't really fit in with the "Advanced" or "Traditional" rules.
For example, I have a deck that uses many OCG cards, but most of them are readily available in the TCG. The deck isn't really an OCG deck because it also uses TCG cards.
This deck uses the TCG's Advanced banlist, but also OCG cards, because of this it doesn't really fit in either format (doesn't use any banned cards so it's not Traditional, but the TCG Advanced doesn't allow for OCG cards, so it can't be that one either).

I was thinking a (Casual) tag would allow for more freedom with posting of decks like this- what do you think?
Fine by me

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Dunno if it's OK for bumping the sticky... sorry, but I have a question to ask. What should I put in the title of my MTG deck a good amount of cards in it are old/very old/banned? I just do not understand the Type 1 and 2 stuff.