• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

READ these SIMPLE RULES

klducks

Constipation= Fetish
lol, fair enough.

Since theres a new thread that doesn't have that advanced or traditional thing.

Phaedra

IS THAT PAM GRIER??
I hate to say this, but I've already reported this.

Figured I'd just get this over with; we're screwed anyway. No point in keeping it alive now.

Yami Bakura

<- 0wn3d! XD
Vagabond Aeon said:
I hate to say this, but I've already reported this.

Figured I'd just get this over with; we're screwed anyway. No point in keeping it alive now.

It's not your fault. Better to start all over again, i guess. But then again, i actually thought that this would happen. :/

Last edited:

Phaedra

IS THAT PAM GRIER??
Yeah.

I got some loose ends on this forum to tie up anyway, so I might as well get them done before Fox gets back and starts laying down the banhammer.

Haruka's Swimsuit

Bomberhead 18-kin!
Shining Kyogre said:
klducks, it doesn't matter now, we're dead...

Aww... I wanted to be the one to say "we're all gonna die!" Oh well, I guess the forum wipe isn't such a bad thing. I can repost my Dragon Hero deck and keep modifying it.
(I'm the last person to post in it, so I can't post in it anymore. That "no double-posting" rule hurts more than it helps, if you ask me.)

Alfonso

Derpgull
Vagabond Aeon said:
Yeah.

I got some loose ends on this forum to tie up anyway, so I might as well get them done before Fox gets back and starts laying down the banhammer.

It's probably only going to be a few days, dude.

D

dark magician

if you want people to follow the rules then i think that you have to allow them the maxium oppertunity to,ala letting us editing our titles or somthing like that,not evreybody will read these rules so if someone pointed that out on the thread then i someone could change it accordingly

Yami Ron

Elite Member
dark magician said:
if you want people to follow the rules then i think that you have to allow them the maxium oppertunity to,ala letting us editing our titles or somthing like that,not evreybody will read these rules so if someone pointed that out on the thread then i someone could change it accordingly

Sorry, no can do. That is what rules are for in the first place... to abide by them before even making a thread. As Registered Users, you do not have the option to edit your own thread titles once they are made. That is the Moderators responsibility of these threads to handle.

Skrusti

dark magician said:

...The rules are supposed to be the *first* thing you look at. If you're too [insert favorite insult meaning stupid/dumb here] to do that, then we don't want you here D= If people just read the fegging rules, this wouldn't happen. So, next time....

READ. THE. RULES.

The Requiem

Wanna?Slash
There shouldnt BE a next time, examples are gonna be shot out of the sky. It's just more than likely going to happen again. Not in this kind of mass thread-deletion sort of thing, but threads are BOUND to be closed, and people are BOUND to be t-banned. I said it before, I'll say it again.

This kind of thing is inevitable.

D

dark magician

but making a mistake is invetibale,maybe for all we know one of you guys may do it next time,and thats becuse your human and you make mistakes just like the rest of us and one shouldnt be damned beacuse of that

Haruka's Swimsuit

Bomberhead 18-kin!
dark magician said:
but making a mistake is invetibale,maybe for all we know one of you guys may do it next time,and thats becuse your human and you make mistakes just like the rest of us and one shouldnt be damned beacuse of that

Your arguement might be a tad more convincing if YOU weren't the straw that broke the camel's back. In the future, try reading the rules in a forum before posting to it...

EDIT: And don't repeat what you said earlier about people won't read the rules. Of course people won't read the rules, it's because people weren't reading the rules that Fox created the forum wipe rule. He thought that maybe, just maybe, if he told people what would happen if they don't read the rules that maybe they'd read the rules. But, now you see what giving people the benefit of the doubt gets you...

Last edited:

Fox

Where's my fanfare?
Haruka's Swimsuit said:
Your arguement might be a tad more convincing if YOU weren't the straw that broke the camel's back. In the future, try reading the rules in a forum before posting to it...

EDIT: And don't repeat what you said earlier about people won't read the rules. Of course people won't read the rules, it's because people weren't reading the rules that Fox created the forum wipe rule. He thought that maybe, just maybe, if he told people what would happen if they don't read the rules that maybe they'd read the rules. But, now you see what giving people the benefit of the doubt gets you...
The irony of your Edit is that I put that rule within the rules which wouldn't have gotten people to read them anyway.

I've thought about it for a few days, little by little, after realizing that it would evidently reach 0. From the start, I knew that it was a silly rule to ban people for, as its not one of those really bad things if you break it. However, the idea was to show who reads the rules and who doesn't. Anyway, after a few days of thinking, I decided not to ban anyone, and threads won't be deleted until a week after today. However, all threads will be closed except this thread and the other stickies that requre discussion, then, as I said, will be deleted after a week. I will also post a brief thread explaining why all threads are closed.

Oh, and one more thing, discuss any ideas for rules here that you have. Eventually (I say that a lot...) I'll get around to making a new rules thread.

The Requiem

Wanna?Slash
dark magician said:

Oh, you mean one of us guys that read the rules? Let's see. I think not. Theres a difference between making a mistake and disregarding the rules..

Skrusti

Fox said:
Oh, and one more thing, discuss any ideas for rules here that you have. Eventually (I say that a lot...) I'll get around to making a new rules thread.

Perhaps ban them from *this* sub-forum only for breaking a rule?

Or maybe some sort of test for all members to get rights to post in here? *shrugs*

Alfonso

Derpgull
Skru-Chan said:
Perhaps ban them from *this* sub-forum only for breaking a rule?

Or maybe some sort of test for all members to get rights to post in here? *shrugs*

You cannot 'ban' a member of a section.

The fact is, people shouldn't have to take takes or prove themselves. They should just be able to get of their arses and read the rules. It's common sense, really.

Fox

Where's my fanfare?
I forgot to note that saying your deck is for regionals, by default, means your deck is Advanced.

The Requiem

Wanna?Slash
lol, Fox, you snatched the carpet from under my feet when I was posting in that last locked thread..the one right before you posted the rules thing. A LOT.

lol.

Why is it that when a new rule-breaking thread is posted, you guys go about your business and spit out your two cents without saying a THING to the user. You could at least do the kind thing and send em off with a "read the rules" instead of encouraging the rulebreaking and ignoring it, going on, posting fixes and whatnot...you COULD kinda HELP a little...

I ranted on this in the thread I almost got to post in..