• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

READ this thread BEFORE POSTING anything Animal Crossing: Wild World related.

Fox

Where's my fanfare?
I've noticed that a select few people post in MULTIPLE threads, asking to open gates and such at specific times. There is a thread for this. That sort of information SHOULD NOT be posted or requested in the Friend Finder thread, the Fruits thread, the Trust/Bust thread, or any other threads other than the linked one. You can also arrange meeting times via the private messaging system, AIM, MSN, IRC, etc.

Posts like those are cluttering the other threads when not needed. Consider this your first warning. You will be given warning PMs for anymore posts like this in the future, followed by further punishment with each repeat.

Last edited:

Mequuh

I try to point this out to people... But, shouldn't there be a thread for arranging races too? There is one for towns. That is where most the clutter in the Mario Kart thread comes from.

Fox

Where's my fanfare?
The difference about MK:DS is that in the game, when you select friends, it randomly selects friends instead of selecting ones you want to race, but I suppose it can't hurt to make one. I'll make a thread tomorrow if nobody does by then.

DarkEspeon

Well i guess the thing is no one visits those threats anymore so people are practically forced to do it...its just the way it is :S

catman3

Well i guess the thing is no one visits those threats anymore so people are practically forced to do it...its just the way it is :S