• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ready...Set...GO!!! ( Black 2 In-Game Team)

Macroboom

Beyond Infinity
Hi, everyone! I seem to post at lot of teams here. Guess I just played through the game so much I go so fast. Anyway, there's no reason why I gave the Thread this name except I just didn't want you average " Black 2 RMT". So, here's the team.

samurott.png

Samurott

Torrent
Mild
Moves:
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-HP Ground
-Grass Knot
heatmor.png

Heatmor
Flash Fire
Sassy
Moves;
-Flamethrower
-Giga Drain
-Shadow Claw
-Stockpile

ampharos.png

Ampharos
Static
Quiet
Moves:
-Thunderbolt
-HP Ice
-Charge Beam
-Signal Beam

venomoth.png

Venomoth
Tinted Lens
Timid
Moves:
-Bug Buzz
-Sludge Bomb
-Quiver Dance
-Giga Drain

garchomp.png

Garchomp
Sand Veil
Jolly
Moves:
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake
-Swords Dance
-Brick Break/Rock Slide

weavile.png

Weavile
Pressure
Adamant
Moves:
-Ice Punch
-Night Slash
-Aerial Ace
-Low Kick

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Weavile should run Swords Dance > Aerial Ace. You can argue that Aerial Ace hits Fighting Types but they screw Weavile over hard anyways.

PC +1

Tsumiki

Tsun Tsun~
PC + 1 stands for Post Count + 1, it really shouldn't have been tacked on at the end of aura's post but w/e.

Even with a SE HP Ground, Surf still outdamages it in most situations. I'd run Superpower over it. Fighting coverage is never a bad thing and you won't be missing the Atk drop as much given the rest of your moveset.

Thunder Wave > Charge Beam on Amphy ino, it isn't the type of Pokemon that should be setting up imo. Focus Blast > Signal Beam if you're running HP Ice imo

You'll want Rock Slide for Garchomp's last nove given Fighting's redundant coverage with Garchomp's STAB. You could also consider Fire Fang which gets complete neutral coverage alongside Dragon Claw.

I personally prefet Brock Break for Weavile for consistancy, but that's your call.

Macroboom

Beyond Infinity
@Tsumiki: I think I'll take your advice about Samurott. I really don't like Focus Blast for Ampharos due to its accuracy, but also I think I will use Thunder Wave. On Weavile wouldn't Low Kick be better for those really heavy Rocks and Steels?

@Pokemaster: Thanks

Kansas_Rocks!

Awesomeness Trainer
Hi, everyone! I seem to post at lot of teams here. Guess I just played through the game so much I go so fast. Anyway, there's no reason why I gave the Thread this name except I just didn't want you average " Black 2 RMT". So, here's the team.

samurott.png

Samurott

Torrent
Mild
Moves:
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-HP Ground
-Grass Knot

I'm sure its nature is mild because that is what you got and don't want to change it, but I would suggest, if you can change it, to use modest or timid, since your set is all special.

heatmor.png

Heatmor
Flash Fire
Sassy
Moves;
-Flamethrower
-Giga Drain
-Shadow Claw
-Stockpile

ampharos.png

Ampharos
Static
Quiet
Moves:
-Thunderbolt
-HP Ice
-Charge Beam
-Signal Beam
venomoth.png

Venomoth
Tinted Lens
Timid
Moves:
-Bug Buzz
-Sludge Bomb
-Quiver Dance
-Giga Drain

I like this set.

garchomp.png

Garchomp
Sand Veil
Jolly
Moves:
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake
-Swords Dance
-Brick Break/Rock Slide

If you are choosing between Brick Break and Rock Slide, choose Rock Slide, because Brick Break and Earthquake have redundant coverage together.

weavile.png

Weavile
Pressure
Adamant
Moves:
-Ice Punch
-Night Slash
-Swords Dance/Ice Shard
-Low Kick

Aerial Ace gets almost no coverage and should rarely ever be used without STAB. Swords Dance and Ice Shard are the top two alternatives. Swords Dance will boost your attack to godly levels, while Ice Shard can be used on weaker pokemon, or 4x weak pokemon, as neither will really be able to survive. The choice is yours, though.

Comments in bold.