• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ready, Willing & Sableye! (305)

IatosHaunted

THE GREAT RETURN
I like this episode, but it angers me. Sableye was really cool, and really seemed to like Ash, I was sad he didn't join Ash's team.

I liked this episode but Ash was being rude to Corphish. The worst part he lies to him by saying he's trying to test Corphish "courage" but it's obvious he's trying to get back at Corphish for the whole sandwich mistake. So I didn't blame Corphish for being angry. I loved both Sableye and Mewoth being friends even if Mewoth was using him in the beginning but in the end they were obviously friends and Mewoth forgot about the huge promotion. 6/10

Vernikova

Champion
A boring episode really. The animation was kind of bad for Pokemon's standards and it was a chore to sit through. Sableye really didn't interest me for some reason. I did like Jessie's and James's not really caring for killing Ash & co. because it showed a nice to of ruthlessness that we don't get to see from these guys.

7threst

I don't know why, but I just love both Sableye and Corphish comic role they had in this. Even if this episode was almost pointless, having two hilarious Pokémon characters in one episode really compensate the fact.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I screamed when Corphish turned the sandwiches into mush. I also felt really bad for Meowth when Jessie and James left him behind in the mine after they saw Sableye's eyes glowing. Corphish being scared by the "ghost" was hilarious and I felt bad for May's Torchic when Sableye licked it. I really appreciated Sableye's antics overall tbh.

Musashi~

Fiery Destroyer! <3
Pretty good filler.It was cool to see a Sableye.I found this episode to be funny but the animation kinda sucked.I loved it when James said"But jessie Sweetheart"... we dont get to see much of this...i'll give it 8/10.

JudySpell

Banned
Sableye was a prankster and I wish someone had caught him because I'm a huge fan of Ghost types especially Sableye. And Corphish was funny. 8/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Corphish was alot for Ash's friends to handle, so I understood why they wanted to scare him while in the mine shaft ha ha. I was surprised that May wanted to catch the Sableye, but I'm kind of glad she didn't.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Sableye living in the mine all alone should've be reason enough for it to join the cast.

Hmmm well the same could be said for practically any wild pokemon. In Sableye's case, I don't think it would've adapted well to being in the cast tho given its personality.

Did this episode take place at Granite Cave? Because in R/S that's where Sableye are found. My favorite scene was when Corphish got scared. :)

Zamin

This was a cool episode, I seem to remember parts of it from when I was younger. I wish Ash kept the Sableye, it would have been a cool member of his team and the got on well, also he could have played a comical role by tricking people and stuff.

I didn't like the way Meowth used Sableye but he seemed remorseful at the end.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Oh look, Corphish was causing chaos...again. Sableye was a really neat Pokemon though and I liked watching it have fun scaring everyone. It was sad to see Meowth betray Sableye like that, considering Sableye thought Meowth was a good friend. :c

Leonhart

Imagineer
I thought that the whole premise of Satoshi's friends trying to teach Heigani a lesson as payback for his careless attitude seemed slightly mean-spirited, but Heigani's scared facial expressions were worth it. Yamirami being fooled by Nyasu was unfortunate, though. I kind of wanted Musashi to capture Yamirami.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I thought that the whole premise of Satoshi's friends trying to teach Heigani a lesson as payback for his careless attitude seemed slightly mean-spirited

"Mean spirited? Corphish was being an ***, so he deserved everything he got here, and this is coming from a Corphish fan.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I kind of wonder why Yamirami was even living in that mine shaft in the first place. I thought perhaps it liked the loneliness of the place, yet it didn't seem happy in its environment.