• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

real english Ho-Oh LEGEND & Lugia LEGEND!!

AyameHikaru

Alt-Reality User
Really i didn't know that ! Thats great i hope the American packs are the same.

I can confirm the americans have once again screwed up bad. You DO NOT get both halves in the same pack. Went to the prerelease and pulled just the picture halves of both of them. >.<

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I can confirm the americans have once again screwed up bad. You DO NOT get both halves in the same pack. Went to the prerelease and pulled just the picture halves of both of them. >.<

I find the NA set's ratio to be better than what Japan had. Now you get 2-4 halfs per box instead if the "one amazing pack" that was in the Japanese release. I also think it's better this way because of drafts. (Which peice do I chose!?) :p

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire

Mykonos

I haven't bought a Pack in years, but if I have extra money after HG/SS I may want to purchase a few...those Legend cards look stunning.

Nidoprince

me 2! and thanx SkittyonWailord fo the info, hope they do do that in the english packs

As mentioned before, they don't. My friend pulled the top of Lugia Legend and his friend pulled the bottom.

Emerald 2006

I agree with Mykonos, They are Gorgeous. I just recently pulled a Blissey Prime,
and I was hoping to trade it and several other cards just for the top
card of Ho-oh Legend. I'll trade WELL for it. Please PM me.
(I have several Reverse Holofoils!)

(Ho-oh and Lugia don't even look like they're Holos,
but I assume that they are.)

Last edited: