• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Real Gone to Hawaii

Doc_Hudson

Characters and Pokemon

Doc Hudson: Poliwrath, Rapidash, Alakazam (mega evolves), Dugtrio, Blissey, Ninetales

Oliver Hazzard: Magnezone, Clawitzer, Aurorus, Delibird, Crobat, Roserade

May Adams: Blaziken, Glaceon, Beautifly, Skitty, Muchlax

Pammy Milton: Bellossom, Bellossom, Roserade, Gardevoir, Cherrim

Sarge Washington: Blastoise, Scizor, Venonat, Quagsire, Kecleon

Luigi Alberagi: Volbeat

Guido Albricci: Illumise

Fillmore Carlin: Torkoal, Tsareena, Vileplume

Owen ‘Lightning’ McQueen: Arcanine, Muk, Dodrio

Max Adams: Swampert, Breloom, Gallade

This takes place 5 years after the Hoenn-Battle Frontier Era. Doc Hudson, a 16-year-old American/Unum male, is bantering with Professor Birch and Norman, as Birch and the Adams were visiting for a few days.

Sarge is selling things at his new military surplus store. Luigi, Guido, Volbeat, Illumise are stacking tires.

Fillmore is creating organic gasoline using Torkoal’s fumes on Tsareena’s Leaf Storm.

May is looking around the whereabouts.

A random limousine is seen purring along the open road.

Doc: And so I said to him, you run like you fix roads, lousy.

Birch and Norman start bursting out laughing.

The limo comes near Doc’s house. An obvious figure to Doc looks at him. The figure is none other than Owen McQueen.

Owen: Doc?

Doc: Well, well, well. So finally decide to show up, rookie.

Owen: Hey. So, uh, I just got these tickets to Hawaii, and I was wondering if you could come.

Doc: Sure. Who else is comin’?

Owen: Well, there’s someone else named Cissy, and apparently, she’s going with her husband.

Doc: Who’s her husband?

Owen: My lawyer.

Doc: Oh.

Owen: I guess Luigi and Guido would like to come?

Luigi: Of course!

May: Hey, Dad!

Norman: Yes, dear?

May: Can I go with Doc? We’re going back to Hawaii.

Norman: Sure. Just be careful. And Max will rendezvous with you all at the airport.

Doc: Max? Who’s Max?

Norman: My son. He’s going with you.

May: *A small tick mark appears on her face* Okay.

Sarge: I’m coming, too.

Doc: Sarge, don’t you have a store to run?

Sarge: I’ve got backups.

Fillmore: It’s fuel to resist change, man.

Doc: What are we waiting for? Let’s go!

Author’s note- Just like MeganekkoPlymouth241, I really love Cars and Pokemon, so I just decided, why not make them humanized Pokemon trainers. So yeah.

A montage starts as Rascal Flatts’ version of Life is a Highway plays. Doc is packing a suitcase of sorts. The bag includes Poke'balls, a first aid kid *since he has medical experience*, and a swimsuit. He dons his Fabulous Hudson Hornet-styled shirt. Sarge is in his military-style getup. Fillmore is putting on his hippie-styled shirt. May is trying on her hula skirt to see if it fits. Believe it or not, it does. Luigi and Guido are packing their surfboards. Owen is putting his Rash-eze shirt in Luigi’s bag. Rash-eze was Owen’s sponsor when he was a runner. Oliver is wearing a regular shirt. Scene cuts to airport. The following is the gangs apparel

Doc: Fabulous Hudson Hornet-style shirt, blue jeans, glasses, black/grey tennis shoes

Sarge: military outfit

Oliver: lime green t-shirt, blue jeans, sandals

Luigi: Crème yellow shirt, khaki jeans, slides

Guido: Baby blue t-shirt, blue jean shorts, slides

Fillmore: Sea green t-shirt with pink peace sign, blue jeans, flip flops

May: red shirt w/ coconut bikini slightly showing, pink hula skirt, pink sandals

Owen: scarlet tank top, khaki shorts, tennis shoes

Max: Hey, May!

Doc: So you’re the one your sister’s dad was talking about.

Max: He’s also my dad!

Doc: Easy, there, son.

May: Come on! Our flight is about to depart!

Doc: Let’s go!

A silver plane touches ground in an old-style airfield. Everyone in the gang goes on it. I’mma gonna fly for you EAUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHH! Sfx. Some hours later, the plane lands, and after everyone gets off the ramp, the ramp gets pulled back up onto the boat, which then starts to leave. Five hula girls wearing green colored hula skirts, coconut bikini tops, flower necklaces, and grass crowns carrying extra flower necklaces come up to Doc and his friends to greet them.

1st hula girl: (Walks up to Doc and Owen puts flower necklaces on both of them.) Welcome to Hawaii!

2nd hula girl: (Walks up to May and Oliver puts flower necklaces on both of them.) We hope you enjoyed your trip here!

Oliver: We did!

3rd hula girl: (Walks up to Cissy and Danny and puts flower necklaces on both of them.) You’re currently on Island, one of Hawaii’s famous locations!

4th hula girl: (Walks up to Fillmore and Sarge and puts flower necklaces on both of them.) You made it just in time! We’re having a luau tonight!

5th hula girl: (Walks up to Max, Luigi, and Guido and puts flower necklaces on each of them.) We’ll be having lots of Hawaiian delicacies there!

Owen: Come, on, Doc! Let’s go! The sand isn’t going anywhere

Danny: Wait just a second! Aren’t we supposed to be having a vacation here?

Cissy: That reminds me! We should be heading to the hotel!

2nd hula girl: Well, let’s first check out who you guys are more specifically first!

3rd hula girl: This will only take a minute! First things first, you in the blue. What’s your name?

Doc: Doc Hudson.

3rd hula girl: Wait! You’re really Doc Hudson? Like the Doc Hudson?

Doc: *laughs* Yes. Yes, I am.

2nd hula girl: You could tell by his shirt. *pulls on the shirt*

Doc: Please don’t touch my shirt.

3rd hula girl: We'll give you a suite on the top floor.

2nd hula girl: You're serious?

3rd hula girl: Sorry, girls. I'm going with Doc.

2nd hula girl: Okay.

A few tribal natives kidnap May.

Doc: Where are you taking her?

Native 1: Ponoʻo ia e mōhai.

Doc: Oh, hell no!

Doc and Oliver start to go after the natives.

Oliver: What’s the plan?
Doc: The natives are all male. I’m gonna give you my Pokemon, and you send all 12 Pokemon out.

Oliver: All right! Why?

Doc: I’m going to get May out of that fiery pit.

Oliver: All right all of you, prepare to suffer. (Poke’balls open as Oliver throws all 12)

Rapidash, Ninetales- Flare Blitz

Clawitzer, Poliwrath- Hydro Pump

Dugtrio, Crobat- Dig and Venoshock

Delibird, Aurorus- Blizzard

Blissey, Roserade- Pin Missile and finally Egg Bomb

All attacks knock out the natives.

Doc: May! Don’t worry.

May: *through sobs* Get… me… out… of… here…. *sobs*

Doc: Hang on!