• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Real People if they were crossed over to Pokemon

jskylinegtr

Sabine Cerrado and Angela Ken Rojas fan.
If you would cross over a real person to Pokemon, what Pokemon do you think would be fitting their personality?
Here is one for mine: All of these four are Filipina singers, and their Pokemon in parentheses, only one legendary would be used by each person.
Person (Pokemon Party)
Kyla Alvarez (Ho-Oh/Lugia, Roserade, Liligant, Garchomp (Mega), Aromatisse, Electivire)
Yeng Constantino (Lickilicky, Exploud, Nidoqueen, Dialga/Palkia, Ampharos (Mega), Noivern)
Angeline Quinto (Roserade, Noivern, Gardevoir (Mega), Mienshao, Milotic, Reshiram/Zekrom)
KZ Tandingan (Gallade (Mega), Froslass, Black/White Kyurem, Kingdra, Female Meowstic, Togekiss)

RedJirachi

Veteran member
If US Presidents could have at least one Pokemon?
* John Quincy Adams: Feraligatr. Had a pet alligator in real life, and was fond of skinny dipping
* Theodore Roosevelt: He would love to have a Bewear. He'd generally be a Fighting type user
* Abraham Lincoln: Machamp and Hawlucha. Loved to wrestle

Orphalesion

Oh man, some friends and me once played a Pokemon tabletop set in France during WW II (we were members of the La Resitance)

Because I love world building and history, I made up a Pokemon team for
Marie Antoinette: Bellossom, (nicknamed Petit Marie) Ninetales (Now I'd probably say Alolan Ninetales), Florges (white), Aromatisse, Snubbull , Espeon.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Michael Jackson: Ditto because it can turn into what he always wanted to be and could never become- a white person that has no nose.

Orphalesion

Do we even need/dare to say it then?
Nicky Minaj: 6 Jynx so that she can stage 7 live concerts at the same time, since nobody will be able to tell the difference anyway.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Britney Spears should have some kind of poison type to fit with her song 'Toxic' LOL Maybe Toxicroak or Toxipix, since they both kinda have the word 'toxic' in them? :p

jskylinegtr

Maja Salvador: Dancer, Actress, Singer, One of her Pokemon would be a Level 100 Gardevoir that has the following moves: Moonblast, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, Ability is Trace, and item held is Gardevoirite.
The quote when challenged by her is
"You are challenged by Dance Princess Maja!"

Last edited:

jskylinegtr

Another would be Yassi Pressman, the actress/dancer would have Garchomp (Mega capable), and 5 other that we will think of, Maja Salvador would use a Gardevoir that can mega evolve. Both of them will have a full 6 Pokemon party.

TooSmartForLysandre

Avenger of Kalos
I think Tierno should have a Crawdaunt in real life because that is one of the Pokemon he has in the games and uses it in battles (X and Y)!

Draydenheim

Dragon Master
I think there should be a thread for the opposite as well: Which real world politicians should appear in the games?

TooSmartForLysandre

Avenger of Kalos
I think there should be a thread for the opposite as well: Which real world politicians should appear in the games?
I think Pokemon is too political as it is! If anything Nintendo need to base LESS characters on politicians!

jskylinegtr

Maja Salvador's battle would be very impossible to win, her earrings would be where her key stone is located on, and she also uses a Z-Ring to activate Z-Moves.
Her Pokemon would be mostly Gen 3 species, considering, her showbiz career began in 2003. and her Gardevoir might be a shiny one that can Mega Evolve, based on the viral black wedding gown her character Ivy Aguas wore in the TV drama Wildflower.