• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Real time competetive battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klaus7772

Does anyone think that a 6 on 6 battle need a non turn based battle like Pokken? I think it will be enivatable. Here's my take.

I have a pitch for Pokemon and Gamefreak for competetive battle on Switch:

-Both players have two joycons freely held on each hand to swing both around.

-Left joycon swing is defensive, right joycon swing is offensive, but these are only buffs or nurfs like dodge, blocks and crits, etc.

-Left joycon: cirlce pad moves your Pokemon in the arena; d-pad picks your Pokemon on the fly for quick switching. *que Switch snap or other vfx

- Right joycon: abxy pad picks each of attacks from selected Pokemon; cirle pad uses item held of said pokemon (note: movement of circle pad like spinning or swiping maybe a good command gimmick for different items like winding up for a Z-move, Megavolution, Gigantamax, etc)

-L, ZL, R, ZR can be variants for joycon swing controls. Option also for a dash, block, charge, etc.

This idea is for a fast paced battle, also a chance to move around your limbs. I got the idea from listening to a final theme from Heart Gold and Soul Silver, also from my Dad for not giving me a chance to think on a move "just feel the move" kind of attitude.

If anyone thinks this is a good idea, please spread it around and add your ideas if you want. And if someone already thought of it and posted it earlier, cheers to you, friend.

God bless. And happy gaming.

J. E. G.
Jul 19, 2019

KillerDraco

This section isn't really for talking about ideas for a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.