• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Real world locations for buying old series booster packs

davido-89

Hi,

I dont know if a topic like this already exist but it looks really helpfull if everyone can post possible locations in the real world where you can buy booster packs from older generations (basic/jungle/fossil/neo/rubysapphire/diamondpearl etc)

not only in US or Canada but Europe as well.
I live in the Netherlands and i wound a comicbook store in Almere near Amsterdam where they were selling booster packs from the series Delta species, Holon Phantoms, Crystal Guardians and Power Keepers for a pretty low price (3,50 euro/pack, i guess around $4). I travel the world and visit the US every year so i would like to know some stores where they are selling these older series.

Please share ;)

Swagsire

Theres a model shop in Manitoba Canada on Main Street that sells the old gym challenge packs 4.50 a piece, all first edition. Qwaa ;195;