• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Realistic Pokemon Artwork

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light-The-Archangel

Best of All Time
i have a very wrong joke sitting upon the tip of my tongue right now but never mind.

anyway the art here may look nice but if you ask me i rather have art that doesn't look like that, it brings down the whole fantasy behind pokemon.

I wonder what that joke is... ^^;

And I agree. I rather have pokemon being a mystery. Though sometimes I do wonder what they are based off of. (Those torkoal and pidgeot pics are awesome)

Udthon

Pokemaniac

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
I really like Chickorita evovle line picture.And Dialgia and Palkia,Cool.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
The Luxary Pic was epic.It was one of the best I`ve ever seen.

ForeverFlame

Most of these are major Nightmare fuel. Major Nightmare fuel.

But I find that there's two different types of "Realistic" artwork. One is, well, realistic artwork. And the other is the artist struggling to come up with a good idea, so they just make the Pokemon look like a Digimon. And it looks pretty tacky.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
The Charizard was so awsome.Now thats the best on I have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.