1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Really annoying moments!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation V Discussion' started by Jacobthepokemonfreak, Jul 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacobthepokemonfreak

Jacobthepokemonfreak Fly it all away!

I was playing black yesterday and i realised that morimoto's ape pokemon were holding that rare petaya berry. i reset and gave my Lucario, liepard and Bannete thief. As i was battling him i used thief and stole the berries off each of his apes. when i won i took their hold item off and i had gained 3...HYPER POTIONS!!! Now, thats just plain cruel!

So are there any things that really just ticked you off in the gameplay?

2. I just got hit by confusion 4 times in a row. Yes $£*"ing 4 times! Hax seem to be commonplace throughout the game nowadays!

3. Jacobthepokemonfreak

wait...4 times! that's got a 4% chance of happening!

4. D0M0

D0M0 False Swipe!

When I was RNGing my Kyurem I had to hit the frame 4 times because it didn't wanna go into a heal ball and it kept killing itself with struggle >.< so much anger it caused me.

5. Wolfgirl44

Wolfgirl44 Ignitionshipper

I spent all day EV training a Vulpix, and I forgot to save. So now I don't know where I am on that, and I have to track down some of those EV-lowering berries.

6. AxelWolf

AxelWolf Arcanine lover!

Just gone through 50 players on the GTS Negoitations today and having people giving me offers like level 100 shiny legendary Pokemon or other offers that there is no way I can match or giving me countless stupid offers and having to disconnect every time because all my offers get turned down.

7. FRUITYai

FRUITYai Member

After countless boxes of axel eggs, I finally get one with jolly. I look at its ability and it's rivalry. *facepalm*

8. TeamGalacticMars

TeamGalacticMars Saturn love

Going in to GTS I want a Crougunk... They Want a Groudon a Mew a Mewtwo! Really what a rip of!

9. Jacobthepokemonfreak

and those people who want pokemon with impossible levels like a lvl 5 zekrom

10. Fincap

Fincap Active Member

Elesa's Emolga. I want it to die just like Blue's Ratticate.

11. Mikey1701

Mikey1701 Active Member

Aside from wanting a Cryogonal and being asked for Lv. 100 legendries or a Lv. 2 Torterra?

It definitely has to be Route 8. I *hate* that route and its woeful Pokemon and high encounter rate that I regularly facepalm myself!!

12. Fincap

Fincap Active Member

Oh yeah, that's another thing. The god damn encounter rate. In RBY you could go through route 1 without seeing a single pokemon. In BW, it is VERY rare to encounter no pokemon.

13. Aegon

Aegon _

Indeed. The increased encounter rate is very irksome.

14. Ver-mont

Ver-mont Well-Known Member

Any moment I'm trying to proceed on my journey and Cheren/Bianca pops out of nowhere to bother me can be classified as a really annoying moment.

15. Dragalge

Dragalge This is more than 20 characters long

That is why I hate rivals, not necessary Cheren/Bianca/Hugh can a guy/girl go to the pokemon league.

16. Shine

Shine Psyched Up Staff Member Moderator

Either you lied, or your game is glitched heavily, or you're just mistaken.

In B/W, any items stolen from in-game trainers cannot be kept, they'll automatically disappear when the battle ends.

Otherwise everyone would already have a ton of Petaya Berries.

17. G50

G50 No longer posting

Definitely the most annoying moments for me were facing Elesa with Snivy and Samurott. Getting paralyzed constantly and only being able to defeat her using Pansear/Simisear in the end.

18. Jacobthepokemonfreak

oh.............then i wonder.....

Last edited: Jul 18, 2012
  19. Willy.lee

Willy.lee Member

gts. all those people wanting lv 10 legends. and also when someone took my half ev-trained lv zekrom for a dumb sudwoodo. at first i thought the dude hacked gts and "stole" my poke, but it seems like that guy wanted a zekrom for a sudwoodo, while i wanted zekrom for a blaziken.

20. Mikey1701

Mikey1701 Active Member

Hopefully in Gen. VI they'll sort out the GTS requests.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.