• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Really annoying moments!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
I was playing black yesterday and i realised that morimoto's ape pokemon were holding that rare petaya berry. i reset and gave my Lucario, liepard and Bannete thief. As i was battling him i used thief and stole the berries off each of his apes. when i won i took their hold item off and i had gained 3...HYPER POTIONS!!! Now, thats just plain cruel!

So are there any things that really just ticked you off in the gameplay?

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
I just got hit by confusion 4 times in a row. Yes $£*"ing 4 times! Hax seem to be commonplace throughout the game nowadays!

wait...4 times! that's got a 4% chance of happening!

D0M0

False Swipe!
When I was RNGing my Kyurem I had to hit the frame 4 times because it didn't wanna go into a heal ball and it kept killing itself with struggle >.< so much anger it caused me.

Wolfgirl44

Ignitionshipper
I spent all day EV training a Vulpix, and I forgot to save. So now I don't know where I am on that, and I have to track down some of those EV-lowering berries.

AxelWolf

Arcanine lover!
Just gone through 50 players on the GTS Negoitations today and having people giving me offers like level 100 shiny legendary Pokemon or other offers that there is no way I can match or giving me countless stupid offers and having to disconnect every time because all my offers get turned down.

FRUITYai

After countless boxes of axel eggs, I finally get one with jolly. I look at its ability and it's rivalry. *facepalm*

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
Going in to GTS I want a Crougunk... They Want a Groudon a Mew a Mewtwo! Really what a rip of!

and those people who want pokemon with impossible levels like a lvl 5 zekrom

Mikey1701

Aside from wanting a Cryogonal and being asked for Lv. 100 legendries or a Lv. 2 Torterra?

It definitely has to be Route 8. I *hate* that route and its woeful Pokemon and high encounter rate that I regularly facepalm myself!!

Fincap

Oh yeah, that's another thing. The god damn encounter rate. In RBY you could go through route 1 without seeing a single pokemon. In BW, it is VERY rare to encounter no pokemon.

Ver-mont

Any moment I'm trying to proceed on my journey and Cheren/Bianca pops out of nowhere to bother me can be classified as a really annoying moment.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I was playing black yesterday and i realised that morimoto's ape pokemon were holding that rare petaya berry. i reset and gave my Lucario, liepard and Bannete thief. As i was battling him i used thief and stole the berries off each of his apes. when i won i took their hold item off and i had gained 3...HYPER POTIONS!!! Now, thats just plain cruel!

So are there any things that really just ticked you off in the gameplay?

Either you lied, or your game is glitched heavily, or you're just mistaken.

In B/W, any items stolen from in-game trainers cannot be kept, they'll automatically disappear when the battle ends.

Otherwise everyone would already have a ton of Petaya Berries.

G50

No longer posting
Definitely the most annoying moments for me were facing Elesa with Snivy and Samurott. Getting paralyzed constantly and only being able to defeat her using Pansear/Simisear in the end.

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
oh.............then i wonder.....

Last edited:

Willy.lee

gts. all those people wanting lv 10 legends. and also when someone took my half ev-trained lv zekrom for a dumb sudwoodo. at first i thought the dude hacked gts and "stole" my poke, but it seems like that guy wanted a zekrom for a sudwoodo, while i wanted zekrom for a blaziken.

Mikey1701

Hopefully in Gen. VI they'll sort out the GTS requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.