• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Really annoying moments!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estellise

peachy
~Encountering an Emolga when I was trying to EV train in Health.
~Random Matchup Rage Quitters
~Level 9 and under Legendaries

EnragedSwalot

Gts. It's kind of broken in a way. It would be nice if they made it so that you could only ask for legendaries when offering legendaries, because for almost every pokemon, somebody wants a legendary.

BearTown

He needs a tissue :(
I bought a used pokemon white and I didnt know that u had to delete ur data to save (I just thought itd be like the old games. just save) I got to the fourth gym... and then I tried saving. I was horrified...

When your battling a Gym Leader and down to your last Pokemon and the Leaders Pokemon's HP is in the red and they use a Super Potion. I wanna scream and throw something.

Critical hits. Not only, in FireRed, did I lose a shiny Fearow for one, but I accidentally knocked out a normal Metang after about ten minutes of searching for one. Granted, I got the next one after five Ultra Balls, but they are ANNOYING.

Durbe

I'm tired
The people in GTS who wants a Level 9 or lower Zekrom/Reshiram pisses me off. They're just flooding the GTS for no utter reason.

Chimecho3000

I hate the lack of L=A button configuration and that option of turning on the C-Gear everytime you start your game.

...both remained in Black 2. Ugh.

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
When a Pokémon you really want to catch appears, and you use your weakest attack to whittle it down. Guess what? CRITICAL HIT HURRDURR!
When you're trying to catch a legendary, and the PokéBall wiggles 3 times and you start celebrating only to hear the stupid thing break out. Ugh.
When gym leaders or anyone otherwise uses a potion when you're about to knock out their Pokémon.
Battle Subway. Don't even get me started on the hax in that place.

Not so much a glitch, but mine was when I sent out my Serperior against a Bouffalant.
I was not aware of the existence of Sap Sipper, in the middle of my "What the fudge?!" it used a now boosted Head Charge and OHKO'd my poor little Serperior.
XD Poor thing.

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
With Hugh as your partner. He mostly does okay, but there are also "Whe the hell?!" moments. Like his targeting a Ratata when he could have killed the Grimer in the Castelia Sewers. Grimer then proceeded to stomp my Sunkern.

Mokepon22

When the shiny Lunatone u ran into last year comes back again and uses explosion before you could catch it...AGAIN :|

Princess Raspberyl

~Shining One~
Also Zekrom (level 60) being scared of level 7 lillipup!

Ever seen the image of a Tyranitar being intimidated by a Shinx? :p Yeah dood it's pretty ridicilous ._.
DOUBLE TEAM SPAMMERS IN THE BATTLE SUBWAY. ._. IF YOU CAN'T BEAT EM BEFORE THEY SET UP ON YOU THEN YOU'RE PRETTY MUCH SCREWED. T+T

Status
Not open for further replies.