• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Really annoying moments!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenshou

Annoying moments...

When you run out of pokeballs and you find a good 'mon to catch, or ..it just won't stay in the ball. :p

While training, having to deal with 'mon's you don't want to train on.

Electricbluewolf

*pours beans down the waterslide*
In Black and White, probably all those battles with Bianca and Cheren. I don't /need/ to battle you, as you'll know you'll lose.

Hydreigon6507

Get on the GTS looking for a oshawott...and all the offers were for a Lv9 and under Reshiram/Zekrom. Holy Hackemons poeople don't think...or are they using it as a storage system?
I heard of a cloning glitch that involves the GTS. I wonder if they are doing that...

Hydreigon6507

Quantum1024

Flaming Death
You are not the only one here thinking that. Some people should get some common sense, which is not common nowadays apparently. Almost every other request was either an underleveled legendary or an underleveled starter.

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
I hate how difficult and/or how many egg steps shaking grass pokemon take. A ton of people love the shiny versions, but they just aren't worth it with all the running around you need to do D:

Cutty

Forever now
Im usually annoyed if i have to use many pokeballs just to catch a wild pokemon in the early game especially i dont have big budget to buy more balls. Yes, i have to catch pokemon on every route before moving on.

DialgasMaster!

EliteChampion!
My really annoying PKMN moments
1. Caught Reshiram, DS ran flat. Didnt get a chance to save.
2. Went to go and recieve my Keldeo. Never Got It.
3. Found a shiny Mienfoo. Evolved. Now looks terrible.

Name: WolfHound
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage[/center​

Last edited:

Cheez Puf

Just lurking.
Basically anything trade-related; GTS or GTS negotiations... especially GTS negotiations. It got to the point where the only thing I saw was lv 100 shiny Porygon-Zs.

I hate the lack of L=A button configuration and that option of turning on the C-Gear everytime you start your game.

THIS. I thought I was the only one who missed that... I got so used to it the previous gens and then it's gone all of a sudden...

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
I've only used the GtS once but It was actually worth it.
Looking for a spiritomb BUT the only things on were lv.9 and under reshiram/zekrom.
So I put a level seventy something Braviary named hover on.
I receive a week later a lv.41 spiritomb WITH POKERUS!!!!!!

The 'come with me' music is really catchy AND ANNOYING!!!!!

Unredemption

Those Pokemon with obscenely low catch rates (Metang, for example) that pop up when you're in the middle of something else. Being a person who catches everything uncaught that he sees, these guys always waste tens of Pokeballs and (of course) time.

Dragonquester

Fear the dragon
Stupid people on GTS. I want a stunky, they want a lv 100 event legendary!?!?WTF?!

lidaboy

procrastina...
that annoying moment when you breed two different pokemon and both have the nature you want for the other. GOD DONUT!

Dragonquester

Fear the dragon
Every time I was fighting Lenora and was about to win, her stupid watchog would use retaliate and kill me. I hated that.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Basically anything trade-related; GTS or GTS negotiations... especially GTS negotiations. It got to the point where the only thing I saw was lv 100 shiny Porygon-Zs.

THIS. I thought I was the only one who missed that... I got so used to it the previous gens and then it's gone all of a sudden...
Same. Only time it was useful was for my dex. Also, when people drop you right away on GTS negotiations. *ugh* Understand you want certain Pokemon, but come on, so do I.

When you accidently run into a trainer who wants to battle you... and you don't want to battle.

A Pokemon you want to catch knocks itself out... thank god for soft reset.

@ dragonquester: Can understand that one. Took me forever just to get one due to it.

Last edited:

Hammerite

I just came across someone on the GTS offering a shiny Oddish, in return for a female Cloyster. I should really have known better, but I went ahead with the trade. Of course, it turns out to be an RNG job. Really cross, but mostly with myself for not having the sense to ignore the trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.