• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Really annoying moments!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKMN Trainer Tee

Ice Pokemon Fan
The GTS is one of the biggest annoying moments to me due to the ridiculous requests.

kill and run

ShinyHunting Veteran
The abundance of Audino in rustling grass really annoys the hell out of me! >.> Also the lack of WiFi events in both B/W and B/W2 they seem like its go to the stores and get them or don't get them at all...4th gen seemed to have more actual WiFi events, but it could just be me lol.

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
Wild pokemon i'm trying to catch for the pokedex using explosion.

LittleHaunter

When you're battling a difficult player and they only have like 2 HP left and they use a full restore :L

Narkster

Collecter
I think my most annoying thing is having to fright Wallace in the Champions Tournament. None of the pokemon I was using had any super effective moves against water types, so trying to beat him was mostly down to had getting me through!

Ib4

Xenlon Cavalier
I think my most annoying thing is having to fright Wallace in the Champions Tournament. None of the pokemon I was using had any super effective moves against water types, so trying to beat him was mostly down to had getting me through!

This is B/W discussion, not B2/W2.

I would have to say the GTS lv. 9 and under thing.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
This is B/W discussion, not B2/W2.

I would have to say the GTS lv. 9 and under thing.
That post was over a month ago, please don't bump threads from over a month ago.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.