• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

really annoying

pooheadkid

Psychic Trainer
i need lots of help. i got to the part where alakazam's team go underground and blastoise, octillery and golem come to rescue them. the real problem is, nothing's happening. ive been doing so much missions that i already reached gold rank. please help, what am i supposed to do?

SkyTalon

The Dragon Shugenja
Make sure you do the missions on the Bulletin Board posted by Wynaut. That chain of events will lead you to being able to go after Alakazam yourself.

pooheadkid

Psychic Trainer
ok thanks. so far i havent seen any missions from him y is that? what should i do?

SkyTalon

The Dragon Shugenja
I am not sure, read the Client listing on the Mission Info page. When you select this Job there will be a cut scene. Also make sure you are going to the Bulletin Board outside the Post Office. The mission will not appear in the mail.

pooheadkid

Psychic Trainer
thx. is there an easy way of getting that mail? what rank is the mission?

SkyTalon

The Dragon Shugenja
It should be there already and I forget what rank but the mission was easy for me. Though the events following are abit tedious.

pooheadkid

Psychic Trainer
thx alot SkyTalon, i found the mission. if it werent for u i would probably be stuck forever. :)