• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Really Old Newbie

herculehastings

Hehe, as you can see from my Join Date, I joined Serebii in 2007, September 3rd and only activated my account now. Well, better late than never I say, since it's been years since I've been a member of any pokemon forum. I've got a classmate here too, Faraway_Mew her name is. She's definitely been more active than I have, I think. I kinda forgot I've an account here, LOL.

Well, hi there! The name's HH and I'm totally loving the Dark-type layout now. My favourite colour's green, but Dark pokemon are simply irresistible. <3 on Mightyena and Houndoom especially.

More details, did I hear you ask? Okay, well, I'm 16 and I'm a girl from Singapore. My hobby's roleplaying. Role-playing. Role playing. Whichever version floats your boat. Forum roleplaying is like my life. Oh, and I love listening to UVERworld. That's one part of my life too.

I'm sure I'll have fun here!

Katipunero

Eye in the Sky
Welcome!I hear its nice in Singapore,no earthquakes,no floods,no volcanoes(lucky).I live in the Philippines,has earthquakes,floods,and volcanoes.I look forward to the day we meet in the field of battle!I'm even sending a friend invitation.

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA
Dont feel bad about forgetting ur account. i just found someone that joined today and is already b&

and i sent u a friend request to for no apparent reason at all

Last edited:

Visual

Nine one six ~
Ooooh...Singapore, eh? Nice! I live in a neighbouring country. =D
Anyway, welcome (back) to the forum! ^^

Skull-Kid

Welcome to the forums!

Wow. You have been here a while ;) Better late than never I suppose to :)

It's good to see you have a friend here, it really helps. My friend left thougb :( That was years ago though so no more sad stories.

My bro's favourite Pokemon is Mightyena. I also have it set on Dark theme :D
I don't know anything about role-playing(choose that version) so sorry.

Read the rules, blah, blah, everyone knows my song and danc ealready :d

*Incoming friend request*

Visual

Nine one six ~
Always good to make new friends, Dan. Thanks for welcoming me, Visual! Are you from Malaysia or something?

You are welcome! And yes, I am. =)
Sorry for the late reply. Currently addicted to Facebook...and possibly the Games forum. ;)