1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Really Weird Pokemon-Related Dream

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by DBoyWheeler, Jun 12, 2017.

1. DBoyWheeler

DBoyWheeler Legendary Seeker

;249-d;

Man, has it been a while since I posted something in the Serebii.net forums?

Well, it was high-time I did, because I needed to share this with you.

Early this morning (as I was trying to get myself woke up), I had this very weird Pokemon-related dream.

I dreamt I was playing either FireRed or LeafGreen after a long time (I don't remember specifically what game in said dream), and the game was showing really cool-looking graphics--as in graphics that I sure wasn't capable in GBA at the time.

But the Nurse Joy warned that because I hadn't played FR or LG in a long time, the Pokemon were being mutinous (or words similar to that effect).

As I looked in my party, the graphics were also cooler than I thought the GBA was capable of doing, but they showed anime-style animations that showed that the Pokemon were REALLY PO'ed with me for not playing with them for a long time. In some scenes in my dream, it even looked like the Pokemon were attacking my character.

So anyway, I thought I'd share this because it WAS Pokemon related.
    :513:

2. Jirachi100

Jirachi100 Kirby Fan

I had dream recently that I hatched a shiny Rowlet.
    Problems with the dream:
    -It had the wrong colors.
    -I've been breeding Pachirisu, not Rowlet.
    -I have not been playing Sun enough recently to even be getting another shiny.

I thought the strangest part was I actually felt excited even though I was just dreaming.

3. KyogreThunder

KyogreThunder Call of Fate

I once had a dream involving encountering and catching a shiny Zubat, although I actually had caught one back in Diamond while searching for a Feebas.

4. Post Moderation

Post Moderation Invisible Presence

I dreamed that I owned a Lugia in real life. And I could fly on it anywhere.

5. I once dreamed that I found a shiny Bidoof in Platinum. When I had never seen a shiny Bidoof before. And my dream got the shiny colour completely accurately.

I'm definitely shiny hunting that one at some point.

6. Jirachi100

Jirachi100 Kirby Fan

I just remembered two much weirder dreams I had when I was younger.
    The first dream was about Ash and his Treecko drowning underwater. I have no idea how they even got there.
    The second dream was about me finding a Jirachi plush that had... Ronald Mcdonald's head. Ew.

7. DBoyWheeler

DBoyWheeler Legendary Seeker

Wow! Looks like I started an interesting topic

Yeah, my dream (that started this thread) sounds like something straight out of a creepypasta, huh?

8. LeedRockie

LeedRockie New Member

Interesting dream lol. The craziest Pokemon dream I had was Officer Jenny wouldn't stop chasing me until I gave her my all of my Pokeballs

9. Bingoned

Bingoned New Member

I've never had a dream about pokemon that I can remember, I probably have, but it was so long ago that I don't remember it

10. Akkipeddi

Akkipeddi Gold Experience

I had a pretty bad dream that I was at E3, and there was a Pokémon announcement about the Switch game, and they revealed that it was releasing in 2020.

11. Well last night I dreamed that USUM got more info leaked.

Got right disappointed when I woke up.

12. michaeluad

michaeluad New Member

I dreamed I became the President of American. I'm really praying for it to happen soon.

13. RedJirachi

RedJirachi Veteran member

I have nightmares of losing all the date for my precious shinies and old games