• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie rulez

「STAND USER」
well u are the one and only phop i joined cause of a the scizor and b u were my first competitive battle

phop

(D)
I actually remember that battle, then we had a rematch a few weeks later, you improved massivly during that time. Perhaps we can battle again soon.

phop

(D)
Cool, I have no doubt you'll be a top Serebii battler soon, because your always looking to improve. Ive had 2 games with SS and we are tied at 1-1.

Darkhonchcrow

Cool, I have no doubt you'll be a top Serebii battler soon, because your always looking to improve. Ive had 2 games with SS and we are tied at 1-1.

You rose up through the ranks and have become an Elite Member. Yeah, I'm trying to make a UU/NU team so wish me luck.

phop

(D)
You rose up through the ranks and have become an Elite Member. Yeah, I'm trying to make a UU/NU team so wish me luck.

Yes i certainly have. Everyone has to be a beginner at some time, This time last year i was actually labelled a noob on several occasions xD But i always worked hard and tried to improve my game and now im a SE elite member ( perhaps a SE rank soon ) and with my own clan.

I want to be in
put me in phop =)

Ill add you to the list now.

Poluxi

Pokemon Collector
thanks first time being in a clan lol
kinda cool

but i am not much of a battler
but more of a collector
so i geuss if ne1 in the clan needs a certain pokemon with certain ivs or natures i can supply them
free of course =)

charlie rulez

「STAND USER」
poluxi can u get me a timid yanma with hypnosis? max spa and spd if possible and evd would be nice.

Poluxi

Pokemon Collector
sure of course you would have to wait till like tommorow
BUT i'm working on right now for ya
i will make it a yanmega though
is that a problem??

Last edited:

phop

(D)
thanks first time being in a clan lol
kinda cool

but i am not much of a battler
but more of a collector
so i geuss if ne1 in the clan needs a certain pokemon with certain ivs or natures i can supply them
free of course =)

Members can donate prizes to the clan if they want (it will show in the first post) and they'll be credited with the pokemon, also it will also gain you favor to rank up aswell.

I'll come. I think I can manage two clans.

adding you now to the member list.

Poluxi

Pokemon Collector
what smogon set would you like it to be
give me a set from smogon when making a request it is easier for me

charlie rulez

「STAND USER」
i dont use smogon but my set is bug buzz hypnosis pysick and protect and speed boost plz!

HEY PHOPPY!

Count me in ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.