• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poluxi

Pokemon Collector
i dont use smogon but my set is bug buzz hypnosis pysick and protect and speed boost plz!

so it would be i geuss level 60 around it by the time i am done ev training
start already like last week so i am almost done

Poluxi

Pokemon Collector
that be cool
i need to get a form for people who request pkmn though so let me get that set up for you

Poluxi

Pokemon Collector
thanks phop
charlie your in luck i had a hatched yanmega already with a timid nature
and almost perfect ivs like all my pokes
so now i am just finishing the ev training for you should be done tomorrow
and it has hypnosis =)

Poluxi

Pokemon Collector
Poluxi’s Pokémon Request Form

TO REQUEST A POKEMON FROM ME YOU MUST BE A ROOK OR A HIGHER MEMBER OF THE REBBELION CLAN!!!

All the Pokémon provided by me will have my OT and ID due to the fact that I EV train the Pokémon and breed them for IVs
The Pokémon provided by me will have very high IVs at least 20. (stats like att, spe, hp, and spattk will usually be 31 though)

TO REQUEST A POKEMON YOU MUST FILL OUT THIS FORM BELOW FOR ME
Pokémon =
Nature =
Gender =
Ability =
EVs =
Move set =
Held Item =
Do you want the Effort Ribbon to prove it is fully ev trained? = Y/N

PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR NAME AND FC =)

I require AT LEAST ONE WEEK to get the Pokémon for you
When I do have it ready I WILL PM YOU (DO NOT PM ME)

Last edited:

phop

(D)
Seems good to me, I'll add it to the first post later on so you have time to make any ajustments you feel you have to make.

Also the Rebellion 2 day Torney takes place this weekend, ill also update the first post to include this soon. Anyone is welcome to compete.

EDIT - Theres no need to post saying you'll be competing, just turn up on the weekend and we'll go from there.

Last edited:

Poluxi

Pokemon Collector
i might be in or not idk i have to fix up my team first
and for my request form i think people who request should be at least a rook that way we attract some active members and not just one time posters

Last edited:

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
yea i only just lost recently to silent storm 2 - 0 cause of a misclick

Sorry if this may seem rude or if I am mistaken but Jesus, I am not brilliant x_x, man, also this may be irrelevant but I had no intention of winning this tournament, I am only participating because A. it was partly my idea B. I wanted to test a new team I haven't use before C. I wanted to see how far I can climb up the ladder.

In addition, I made amateur mistakes as I like I said had no intention of winning this whole tournament which resulted in me not trying as hard as I could. x_x

Though I got the wrong idea from your post, sorry and pleas ignore everything I just said. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.