• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

old man

On Guard!!!
Just posting to confirm my departure from this clan. A few certain members have been bloody pricks or have been mad that I'm more intelligent then they are and threaten to ban me. Pricks-Dylan, Fang, Phop. Yeah... I will be sad to leave a few of you guys though such as; Fier, Old Man, Blaze and Lunar.

kthxbai

Sorry you lost your sexiest member.

Oh yeah I closed the youtube channel seeing as how I started it I should finish it .

WHAT!!!!! Doc What are you playing at? :-(

SelenaluvsDylan22

Goodbye Rebellion
Just posting to confirm my departure from this clan. A few certain members have been bloody pricks or have been mad that I'm more intelligent then they are and threaten to ban me. Pricks-Dylan, Fang, Phop. Yeah... I will be sad to leave a few of you guys though such as; Fier, Old Man, Blaze and Lunar.

kthxbai

Sorry you lost your sexiest member.

Oh yeah I closed the youtube channel seeing as how I started it I should finish it .

Doccccccc :'(

Fang Overlord

Fang It Up!
Well Phop I leave this clan because I found a new clan that is better (no not raiden) and I also leave because i'm sick of this clan. Its nothing agaisnt you Phop, bye.

old man

On Guard!!!
Well Phop I leave this clan because I found a new clan that is better (no not raiden) and I also leave because i'm sick of this clan. Its nothing agaisnt you Phop, bye.

Ete To Fang!!!!!!! :-(

phop

(D)
As you know, I was recently appointed in the committee for the Official Serebii League. I now want to devote myself to gaining experience in mono-type battling, in order to become a better leader for the OSL, if I’m appointed. Managing a clan and becoming a possible League member is too much to manage. So that’s why I’m closing this clan.

Ever since I was inactive for 2 weeks, this clan has been spiralling to disaster. My heart just isn’t into clans no more. That’s the reason Rebellion has become a worst state.

I would rather bow out now, knowing I created and managed one of Serebii’s greatest ever clans (IMO) and guided them to 4 war wins, than see it become an even worst state.

Dylan I’m so thankful for your assistance and maturity to helping Rebellion become a top clan. Also I have to thank Old man, Blaze and Guy for their help in making Rebellion great. I’m honoured to know so many members have improved so much in the Rebellion.

The recent events aren’t the reason The Rebellion is closing, I’ve been thinking about it for a while. Sorry Guys!

EDIT: Yes, the clan did close because you left assassinsceptile *BANG!!* *pops his insanely large ginger head with needle*

Last edited:

lunar22

Da Boss Nigg@
As you know, I was recently appointed in the committee for the Official Serebii League. I now want to devote myself to gaining experience in mono-type battling, in order to become a better leader for the OSL, if I’m appointed. Managing a clan and becoming a possible League member is too much to manage. So that’s why I’m closing this clan.

Ever since I was inactive for 2 weeks, this clan has been spiralling to disaster. My heart just isn’t into clans no more. That’s the reason Rebellion has become a worst state.

I would rather bow out now, knowing I created and managed one of Serebii’s greatest ever clans (IMO) and guided them to 4 war wins, than see it become an even worst state.

Dylan I’m so thankful for your assistance and maturity to helping Rebellion become a top clan. Also I have to thank Old man, Blaze and Guy for their help in making Rebellion great. I’m honoured to know so many members have improved so much in the Rebellion.

The recent events aren’t the reason The Rebellion is closing, I’ve been thinking about it for a while. Sorry Guys!

EDIT: Yes, the clan did close because you left assassinsceptile *BANG!!* *pops his insanely large ginger head with needle*

?..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................**** you then.

SelenaluvsDylan22

Goodbye Rebellion

Phop, thanks for everything. I was actually thinking about leaving this clan anyway soon. Not becuase I dont like it here, becuase, dont get me wrong, this clan was the best and I had a great time with everyone but Im starting to just lose all of my interest in Poke'mon itself. I would also like to give my thanks to Lunar,Guy,Doc(b4 he left I guess), And even Danny(before we got into a fight). Phop, I feel the need to thank you again. You have really made me the battler I am today and it was really great being here. I have not officially left pokemon yet but I might leave very soon. I just have so much to do and so much on my mind now that I cant really be bothered with a video game life. But yes, Rest in Peace, Rebellion.

Status
Not open for further replies.